1989 Toyota Celica SX ST184R  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
vote
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 34
Guests cannot vote 
Burntsmoke
Post #36

looked better before you added the fast and furious bits...

AllTrack
Post #37

Are you going to keep the stock computer? I would go a piggyback to change rev limiter (Don't know much about the S/C though personally) and regrind cams would also help because the 5sfe cams aren't great, If you search you will find certain people will do custom regrinds, crow cams might if you request, will push the powerband higher though so I'd want a rebuilt engine and ecu though.

Edit: I'll show 180sxy a picture of dyno researchs and pm him/anyone who wants to see a video if I can pull it up from older emails so I don't clutter your thread anymore, sorry about that!

KIRIUS
Post #38

QUOTE (AllTrack @ Aug 13 2011, 04:53 PM) *
Are you going to keep the stock computer? I would go a piggyback to change rev limiter (Don't know much about the S/C though personally) and regrind cams would also help because the 5sfe cams aren't great, If you search you will find certain people will do custom regrinds, crow cams might if you request, will push the powerband higher though so I'd want a rebuilt engine and ecu though.

Edit: I'll show 180sxy a picture of dyno researchs and pm him/anyone who wants to see a video if I can pull it up from older emails so I don't clutter your thread anymore, sorry about that!

Not at all im interested to check it out too!
wink.gif

yeah shall be trying to acquire a new 5sfe down the track for sure cams were also next on my list then the ecu. happy.gif
im collecting the parts i need so when this motor eventually goes ill have built something far stronger and more reliable to dump in, ill be looking at the swap from then.

drunk_chicken
Post #39

ill help you rip the body kit off if you want and find some nice wheels whoever made chrome wheels the person need to be shot ASAP.

AllTrack
Post #40

No problems then, just let me know if you want things edited if things get cluttered smile.gif

If I can find a 1/4mile I will edit in later. thumbsup.gif

But I will say if your in the army, you should have a higher chance of doing this then other people because 3sgtes are expensive and 5sfes are even harder to find performance parts so it will get costly, alot of custom fab work (depending if you end up chasing high hp)

KIRIUS
Post #41

QUOTE (drunk_chicken @ Aug 13 2011, 05:12 PM) *
ill help you rip the body kit off if you want and find some nice wheels whoever made chrome wheels the person need to be shot ASAP.

hahaha, agreed.
>: ill raincheck the bodykit offer lol

ALLTRACK:
your mate is freakin awesome xD

drunk_chicken
Post #42

QUOTE (KIRIUS @ Aug 13 2011, 05:22 PM) *
hahaha, agreed.
>: ill raincheck the bodykit offer lol

ALLTRACK:
your mate is freakin awesome xD
did you buy it with the chrome wheels on it or you bought them if so very sad panda sad.gif(((.

AllTrack
Post #43

No worries, I'm not on many other websites but look at joining USA and Canadian Gt4/All-Trac forums as you can access more information normally.

webby93
Post #44

Is it as JDM as This

re1600
Post #45

wtf is it?

Jussy91
Post #46

i like it good luck with it

KIRIUS
Post #47

QUOTE (drunk_chicken @ Aug 13 2011, 05:25 PM) *
did you buy it with the chrome wheels on it or you bought them if so very sad panda sad.gif(((.

hell no i definately did not buy the chromies, it came like that when i first got it.
thus the new wheels now.

KIRIUS
Post #48

QUOTE (webby93 @ Aug 13 2011, 05:36 PM) *
Is it as JDM as <a rel="nofollow" href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uQDQGuGl4pI/TYwisEuuZXI/AAAAAAAAAJg/BKQ0ueOfwvc/s1600/hellaflush%2Bvan.jpg" target="_blank">This</a>

ROFL
Bosozoku
its a style, like art, theres not just one form of modding out there.

Toughie
Post #49

i cant wait to see what your going to do with that soarer you said your working on, i wonder how many cheap plastic mods you can throw at that

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x