Harry's Diner - Thursday Nights - -Open to all Vehicles-  

Page 2 of 25
Jump to page
iBrettowski
Post #36

I'll most likely be there=]..

257OCK
Post #37

the club wont be there this thurs but will be next, off to see one of the boys that came off last wkend. he wont be riding for a while with two broken wrists eek3.gif

Mark V
Post #38

I wouldn't mind coming along. Depends on whether the other half is going to be around for our one month or not sleep.gif

RXT07
Post #39

Mite try and pop in b4 work this week.. Hopefully there will be a couple car spots left lol

dewa32
Post #40

will pop in with the A31. thumbsup.gif

stevocharged
Post #41

Might come out and have some dinner.

E U R E K A M A D 9 4
Post #42

I'll be there tonight, come say hey biggrin.gif

089JAY
Post #43

Might head down with the missus' mates tonight, if not next week

45ult
Post #44

Will be there in the 180 wink.gif

TheGeniusMoose
Post #45

I'll be down!

driftpimp_69
Post #46

definatly have to check it out when i get some rego!!

ᵔᴥᵔ
Post #47

ILL BE DOWN IN MY FUCKING SECRET CAR BEING SECRET SO NOBODY KNOWS WHO I AM AND IF I WAS REALLY THERE BECAUSE IM SO MYSTERIOUS N SHIT I EVEN USE PROXIES N SHIT!

sparz14
Post #48

QUOTE (ᵔᴥᵔ @ Jul 28 2011, 03:17 PM) *
ILL BE DOWN IN MY FUCKING SECRET CAR BEING SECRET SO NOBODY KNOWS WHO I AM AND IF I WAS REALLY THERE BECAUSE IM SO MYSTERIOUS N SHIT I EVEN USE PROXIES N SHIT!

IMA_BACKTRACE_YOU.jpg

baxdoode
Post #49

Ill be there, Keen to get a pic of my luxxy smile.gif

baxdoode
Post #50

double post.

BlownBMW
Post #51

Will be out with Camera as always...

INVU
Post #52

QUOTE (baxdoode @ Jul 28 2011, 04:15 PM) *
Ill be there, Keen to get a pic of my luxxy smile.gif

unless you have JDM wheels with a ruined bodykit you wont get any photos, same thing every week smile.gif

BlownBMW
Post #53

QUOTE (INVU @ Jul 28 2011, 04:27 PM) *
unless you have JDM wheels with a ruined bodykit you wont get any photos, same thing every week smile.gif

You mustn't look at the pics taken very often then wink.gif

INVU
Post #54

QUOTE (BlownBMW @ Jul 28 2011, 04:33 PM) *
You mustn't look at the pics taken very often then wink.gif

only the ones posted on this forum.
seems that aslong as you have fitment you get a picture, if not. then no one cares.

Astra Boi
Post #55

so true, amnd lies iv seen pics of my lux on there :/

baxdoode
Post #56

QUOTE (INVU @ Jul 28 2011, 04:36 PM) *
only the ones posted on this forum.
seems that aslong as you have fitment you get a picture, if not. then no one cares.

My wheels are about 10cm in the guard sad.gif Pics for offset fail so i can get flamed?

stevocharged
Post #57

lol @ P plater in that white commonwhore wagon doing a skid. I have taken some photos of your idiotic behaviour.

Kai
Post #58

QUOTE (stevocharged @ Jul 28 2011, 10:16 PM) *
lol @ P plater in that white commonwhore wagon doing a skid. I have taken some photos of your idiotic behaviour.

There was alot of skids.

V3N0M
Post #59

QUOTE (Kai @ Jul 28 2011, 11:14 PM) *
There was alot of skids.

This
There was alot of DERP behaviour
James is getting sick to death of it.
I was standing there talking to him afterwards and the poor guy is way past frustrated.
He holds these nights so people can come relax and enjoy cars, not rip skids on the way out.
I suggest if you want to know the full extent of your idiocy and how much damage you are doing to this poor blokes reputation, go have a chat to him, poor guy is copping flak from every other shop in that complex because of A) Skids and fuckwits B) Leaving rubbish everywhere.

I for one at the end of this glorious curfew plan to stay back and help him clean up at the end of the nights, Why?
Because he has done so much for us and he keeps getting shit on, Some of us need to show James there are still some good ones in this fastly fading scene of ours.

stealthmatt
Post #60

I must concur with the above post - we had a whole thread saying "not to be fuck heads" and everyone saying "I dont do skids" "I just come to look at cars and meet people" however it appears that an increasing number of people are being idiots/dicks/losers....

It was almost every second car accelerating fast, or doing a skid, or making some sort of nusense...it was only when the cops reparked on the opposite side that people seemed to calm down....but as soon as they went it was the same dead shit again???

Also who was the fuck head that did a big burn out up the street around 9pm? you are not welcome at this meet! (do it at the track or somewhere else not here)

To all u fuck heads out there that want to show off and see how much smoke and noise they can make up the street - STAY AWAY or just don't do it and you'll be fine!

At the end of it - its just going to effect the community and there wont be many more nice places to meet like this....

INVU
Post #61

to be honest, i see no problem with taking off fast, sure if your screeching it up the road thats fair enough, but i really enjoying hearing the turbo's spool and then the orgasmic sound of the blow off valve.

dewa32
Post #62

sparz14
Post #63

Yeah the least you guys can do is put your rubbish in the bin. Chatting to James and his sons last night they said they would rather you "put it all in a pile" rather than hide it in the bushes, hedges, etc.

Every night after a meet they have to wheel a bin around and clean up all the rubbish that is left around. They also get alot of sh1t from other owners in the complex for all this excess rubbish lying around, etc.

Its not bloody hard to walk a few metres to the bin, and its the least you can do.

bsx_comp_9
Post #64

QUOTE (INVU @ Jul 29 2011, 07:46 AM) *
to be honest, i see no problem with taking off fast, sure if your screeching it up the road thats fair enough, but i really enjoying hearing the turbo's spool and then the orgasmic sound of the blow off valve.

same i love hearing the spool and the bovs along with some of the loud v8 taking off its just the skids and attempted skids ruining it.

BlueKE
Post #65

Perhaps hand out flyers of the rules to those who enter the complex in their cars,

as not all people are on this forum,

Im sure people will now catch offenders, and put them up on the wall of shame, both litter bugs and peglegger action man

stevocharged
Post #66

QUOTE (BlueKE @ Jul 29 2011, 12:06 PM) *
Perhaps hand out flyers of the rules to those who enter the complex in their cars,

as not all people are on this forum,

Im sure people will now catch offenders, and put them up on the wall of shame, both litter bugs and peglegger action man

Not sure if the bogans can read or write.

BlueKE
Post #67

QUOTE (stevocharged @ Jul 29 2011, 12:47 PM) *
Not sure if the bogans can read or write.

haha well yes that is true,

At least they have been given formal notice,

I know it should not be run like a daycare centre, but how do you address this issue, and of course the Diner's good intentions and great name

BRISBANE EPOXY FLOORS
Post #68

have a dude on "camera duty" each week recording every burnout and forwarding it to the police. after a few busts or people knowing theyl be busted itl be finished. either do it sneaky or put a temporary sign out the front they csan read as they exit then they can make up there mind if they wanna be busted.

and actually get good footage and actually get em busted. im sure the NO BURNOUT guys wouldnt mind holding the camera a night each or half hour turns.

do it. bust em

BRISBANE EPOXY FLOORS
Post #69

and i wonder how much youd need to pay a litter fine hander out dude. giving out $150 on the spot fines.

corbi
Post #70

Private property. No dice on the fines. People should just pull their finger out and make an effort to walk to the bins.

And ive seen james out there a few times with a pen and paper jotting down plates of the people doing skids.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 25
Jump to page
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x