Harry's Diner - Thursday Nights - -Open to all Vehicles-  

Page 5 of 25
Jump to page
MRS34
Post #141

QUOTE (damien454 @ Aug 4 2011, 11:01 PM) *
So u like my 350? yer so sometimes i get a bit "trigger" happy. u cant honestly tell me u HAVE NEVER done anything like that!

also, if u watch 9 out of 10 weeks i go i leave quietly and dont even bother giving it a boot full

honestly mate i think ur just jelly

Nope, not jealous.

Can't say i've ever done that, ever. I'm a girl driving a non-turbo skyline, it would be a bit of a crack up if i actually attempted to.
But thanks to YOU and the behaviour of others alike, cops are in abundance at Harries now.

BRAVO thumbsup.gif

Mini71
Post #142

Last night was a tame night im not sure why everyone is bitching.

E30_luv
Post #143

QUOTE (Hoon @ Aug 5 2011, 06:56 AM) *
I only saw it drive through twice. I don't think they were impressed by the people packed around the entry/exit area.

FYI - I made sweet love to your car tongue.gif

I left at about 9:30 & for the last 30 minutes or so it was just constant laps through the carpark.

Cheers.... I think tongue.gif

sparz14
Post #144

To the idiot in the 4wd doing a skid in the carpark across the road, if i see your car again there is going to be a brick through your windscreen.

Mini71
Post #145

QUOTE (sparz14 @ Aug 5 2011, 10:24 AM) *
To the idiot in the 4wd doing a skid in the carpark across the road, if i see your car again there is going to be a brick through your windscreen.

Yea cause hey thats going to help unsure.gif

sparz14
Post #146

QUOTE (Mini71 @ Aug 5 2011, 10:25 AM) *
Yea cause hey thats going to help unsure.gif

well if he crashes in to your car i'd love to see your expression.

Mini71
Post #147

QUOTE (sparz14 @ Aug 5 2011, 10:31 AM) *
well if he crashes in to your car i'd love to see your expression.

I dont park over there hths

Desu
Post #148

Lol, he was still a dick regardless. It seems it's mostly the people turning up in utes that are doing all of the silly shit.

MRS34
Post #149

QUOTE (Desu @ Aug 5 2011, 10:51 AM) *
Lol, he was still a dick regardless. It seems it's mostly the people turning up in utes that are doing all of the silly shit.

+ commodores/ falcons etc

Hoon
Post #150

QUOTE (Desu @ Aug 5 2011, 10:51 AM) *

QUOTE (MRS34 @ Aug 5 2011, 11:13 AM) *
+ commodores/ falcons etc

And the ricers.... Pull heads out of anus ladies - every brand of car does stupid shit.

vlrb30et
Post #151

QUOTE (MRS34 @ Aug 5 2011, 07:59 AM) *
Nope, not jealous.

Can't say i've ever done that, ever. I'm a girl driving a non-turbo skyline, it would be a bit of a crack up if i actually attempted to.
But thanks to YOU and the behaviour of others alike, cops are in abundance at Harries now.

BRAVO thumbsup.gif

You are correct but at the same time I've seen people from your circle of friends being dickheads for example matt black 300 doing skids in the carpark last week, just goes to show your group is just as bad but hey most people enjoy seeing a skid or two but I dont think harry's is the place to do it

089JAY
Post #152

QUOTE (vlrb30et @ Aug 5 2011, 12:15 PM) *
You are correct but at the same time I've seen people from your circle of friends being dickheads for example matt black 300 doing skids in the carpark last week, just goes to show your group is just as bad but hey most people enjoy seeing a skid or two but I dont think harry's is the place to do it

NAIL, HEAD, HIT.

Time and Place, meets like Harry's are not time or the place, but, no matter what the people who go there to suck up the culture and take in the cars say, the lowbreed fuckwit's will continue to do skids.

MRS34
Post #153

QUOTE (vlrb30et @ Aug 5 2011, 12:15 PM) *

That's true, but I dont condone it

Desu
Post #154

QUOTE (Hoon @ Aug 5 2011, 11:37 AM) *
And the ricers.... Pull heads out of anus ladies - every brand of car does stupid shit.

I'm not denying the ricers do it too, I'm just saying that there's a lot more fucktards in utes doing burnouts and shit leaving than ricers these days.

vlrb30et
Post #155

At the end of the day the car seen will always bring idiots/show off's its just something we all have to live with unfortunately I guess respect for the event is hard to find in people

Street Tuned
Post #156

The quality of cars there last night was soooo bad I will think twice about making the trip again.

So many thong slapping exhausts and P plater cars one could be sick. Where are the real cars we used to see?

GTI4ME
Post #157

QUOTE (Street Tuned @ Aug 5 2011, 06:42 PM) *
The quality of cars there last night was soooo bad I will think twice about making the trip again.

So many thong slapping exhausts and P plater cars one could be sick. Where are the real cars we used to see?

Avoiding the place like the fucking plague, for obvious reasons
Havent been there in at least 6 weeks personally

ThePurpleXR
Post #158

I attended harrys on thursday for the first time in years, mainly because i felt like going for a drive and it was my first thursday night off in a long time.

I was in a purple XR6 turbo ute, why do people hate on falcons?

As far as behavior goes, there really is no excuse, everyone knows what is expected.

wbtonner
Post #159

Was a good night from what I saw? dunno.gif Not many high end cars there but still busy enough.
I went on my way home from Tafe, smashed a burger chips and coke down before clearing my table myself then left with no more than 10% throttle.

VTR
Post #160

How'd the gold coin donations go......?

wbtonner
Post #161

QUOTE (VTR @ Aug 11 2011, 10:14 PM) *
How'd the gold coin donations go......?

Didn't see anyone collecting.... except james in the kitchen... took 40min roughly to get 2 burgers so pretty busy smile.gif

clutch-monkey
Post #162

x10000
last time i went for a decent amount of time it looked like a bunch of P platers stole the keys to mummy's car for the night.

90.PSI
Post #163

Awsome food, Nice cars, good attitude by all. Ok there wasn't as many "high end"cars there tonight but still enjoyed the night. 2 burgers were a 20 min wait but worth every minute.

wbtonner
Post #164

QUOTE (90.PSI @ Aug 11 2011, 10:27 PM) *
Awsome food, Nice cars, good attitude by all. Ok there wasn't as many "high end"cars there tonight but still enjoyed the night. 2 burgers were a 20 min wait but worth every minute.

This.
I only cruised through in my daily, had a meal and left basically straight away and when I was waiting/ eating food didn't see anyone even attempt to pull a skid, though the flat brimmers had lined the streets in wait for someone to.

tuff33
Post #165

heard the coppers were there defecting ?

random-_-62
Post #166

They were sitting across the rd in a ve wagon with a camera filming.
Wasnt a bad night, as said not many high powered cars went but was still a good night. I may be one who will join in with everyone saying skid or whatever but the funny thing is its the person driving who will do the stupid thing and actually skid.

I will have to get a feed there sometime.

evil_monkey_performance
Post #167

yep cops were defecting sad.gif well defecting me meanwhile people were doin stl's everywhere you seriously had to be walking round with your eyes and ears shut to not see or hear them can say right now i wont be going back not in my car not any time soon.

Jerryme
Post #168

Sneaky VE.

evil_monkey_performance
Post #169

was actually police traffic task forse there the guys that got me before they went and sat over the road

Chupzy
Post #170

QUOTE (evil_monkey_performance @ Aug 12 2011, 12:08 AM) *
was actually police traffic task forse there the guys that got me before they went and sat over the road

What did you get done for if you don't mind me asking? And were you just parked inside harry's or did you do a lap down newmarket rd or something previous to getting defected?
Also, are you the only person that got done as far as you know?

Mason.
Post #171

I left around 8:30, They must have turned up after that. I didnt notice them.

Had to laugh at the rc car doing skids down the road and sliding into the drain.

gem_boi
Post #172

Were you in a purple S14??
I did'nt see them defecting anybody, but then everybody went to nudgee boat ramp and well yeah everybody got fucked up... the blocked the road off and were doing license checks, rego checks and defecting vechicals... It's simple really, if your car is illegal... why bring it out' when you know the police are going to be out...

ITS2EZ
Post #173

QUOTE (Jerryme @ Aug 12 2011, 12:00 AM) *
Sneaky VE.

wasn't too sneaky seeing as though it was sitting right across the entrance tongue.gif

as per usual the dumb shits were packed out front hoping to see skids. decent enough turnout though. was fair packed.

evil_monkey_performance
Post #174

QUOTE (gem_boi @ Aug 12 2011, 01:41 AM) *
Were you in a purple S14??
I did'nt see them defecting anybody, but then everybody went to nudgee boat ramp and well yeah everybody got fucked up... the blocked the road off and were doing license checks, rego checks and defecting vechicals... It's simple really, if your car is illegal... why bring it out' when you know the police are going to be out...

yeah was in midnight purple s14 got done for shimmed diff too low too loud no 3rd brake light and a few others.

CLNGMH
Post #175

Where are the real cars we used to see?

ANSWER

So many thong slapping exhausts and P plater cars one could be sick.

You answered your own question before it was asked.

Reason I won't take the duck to harry's is because I don't get a park, the parking spots are takin by stock standard cars with stickers as the modifications.

I believe a lot of people are under the same impression.

Harry's is a wicked spot and fun for all, but to bring the quality back up, there needs to be room for parking.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 5 of 25
Jump to page
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x