Harry's Diner - Thursday Nights - -Open to all Vehicles-  

Page 4 of 25
Jump to page
Kai
Post #106

I won't be there this week. Been waiting on my radiator to come back and it hasn't showed up yet sad.gif

iBrettowski
Post #107

I won't be there this week as well, I'm running a lovely yellow wheel on my back left.... Unless someone who I know would like to pick me up? looking at JB...

E30_luv
Post #108

I'll most likely be there again in the BMW smile.gif

257OCK
Post #109

will be there with a few of the bikes this week, but wont be there till bout 8:15

88BIN
Post #110

I'll be there biggrin.gif

MRS34
Post #111

I shall be there again wink.gif

jakefake
Post #112

be there

HSV
Post #113

QUOTE (INVU @ Jul 29 2011, 03:12 PM) *
double park means to take up two parks? is that what you meant?

Always see the idiots in the photos taking up two parks in the photos on an angle, park normally and not like a retard and let other people park there as well.

QUOTE (El Pedro @ Jul 29 2011, 06:25 PM) *
Same could be said for football matches, festivals, concerts etc etc. It's a cost of business. Like I said I'm not condoning or encouraging people to litter but it's always going to happen.

Slight difference is that you pay to get into those premises.

You don't pay to get into Harry's, why should should HE hire someone to clean up after you bunch of lazy pricks?

Proactive, not reactive.

Amazes me, week after week you guys whinge about having nowhere to go, Harry's is pretty much THE only solid week in, week out cruise meet for imports/general vehicles, yet you are all intent on fucking it up everytime you go, AND you wonder why the cops hassle you idiots so much...........

Harry's was shutdown for a long time to cruisers after numerous similar incidents, and I fear that the same will happen now either due to a heavy police presence due to dickhead activities, or because the owner doesn't want to put up with your bullshit anymore.

The only people that wreck the scene, are people in the scene.

Remember, proactive, not reactive.

gutless
Post #114

Should be a 1 dollar entry fee.
If you can't afford 1 dollar to go to harrys then you dont deserve to turn up!

This way the owner can make some deserved money for holding these events and justify cleaning up after people that will always litter.

corbi
Post #115

Harrys was closed down for ages cause some fuck stain did a hektic skid and hit a few people. The only reason its back up is because of the new ownership under James. This said, James is almost at the brink, about ready to close up shop of a thursday night because of all the a fore mentioned reasons.

And im down for the gold coin entry... If you're too tight ass to pay to get into the actual car park, than theres plenty of places to park in the surrounding estates.

Desu
Post #116

Yeah, gold coin entry sounds like a good idea. Money could then go either to charity or back to the Diner. Would encourage him to let us keep doing this.

I still think there should be a sign with rules out the front.

NOS440
Post #117

i havent been since this first started as an import meet ages back...i may come down tonight...not in the wagon but incognito...not that anyone who will be there will know me...may as well make one last effort before this gets shut down...again

synergy
Post #118

lol so much for restarting thread without the garbage...-

evil_monkey_performance
Post #119

ill be there this week

VTR
Post #120

QUOTE (HSV @ Aug 4 2011, 07:07 AM) *
Harry's was shutdown for a long time to cruisers after numerous similar incidents, and I fear that the same will happen now either due to a heavy police presence due to dickhead activities, or because the owner doesn't want to put up with your bullshit anymore.

History can and does often repeat.

small-sk8er
Post #121

i dont see whats so hard. drive there, park up, look at some nice cars, buy food if u want, put scraps in bin, drive out without skidding like normal people. how hard is that.

jakefake
Post #122

I'm up for gold coin entry. Will keep the higher class people inside happy.gif

Hoon
Post #123

I'm headin there.

MRS34
Post #124

Bravo to the hero in the black 350 leaving harries just now. Tosser

BlueSwiftGTi
Post #125

Some awesome cars there tonight. Loved that orange s15, the 3 Focus RS's and that carbon fibre vinyl covered VL. I was the guy in the Blue Swift GTi and if anyone was wondering why I was all dressed up, it was cause I'd come straight from work mamoru.gif

wbtonner
Post #126

QUOTE (MRS34 @ Aug 4 2011, 08:09 PM) *
Bravo to the hero in the black 350 leaving harries just now. Tosser

Nice car btw.
There will always be someone who wants to show off. Always. Unless there is police presence every Thursday night, something bad is going to happen again and it will be closed down again.

E30_luv
Post #127

QUOTE (wbtonner @ Aug 4 2011, 10:21 PM) *
Nice car btw.
There will always be someone who wants to show off. Always. Unless there is police presence every Thursday night, something bad is going to happen again and it will be closed down again.

After the way the cops were looking at shit towards the end of the night. I don't think I'll be taking the BMW there again.
They didn't look too impressed. Can't see it being long now until its closed down.

iBrettowski
Post #128

QUOTE (E30_luv @ Aug 4 2011, 10:39 PM) *
After the way the cops were looking at shit towards the end of the night. I don't think I'll be taking the BMW there again.
They didn't look too impressed. Can't see it being long now until its closed down.

Really? was it that bad tonight?

E30_luv
Post #129

QUOTE (iBrettowski @ Aug 4 2011, 10:51 PM) *
Really? was it that bad tonight?

Just general low breed dickheads yelling shit out at cops, One of the cop vans would of driven through about 50 times. At one point I saw them out of the van looking over a car down the back.
Didn't go down there to see what actually happened. Either way it isn't looking good.

damien454
Post #130

So u like my 350? yer so sometimes i get a bit "trigger" happy. u cant honestly tell me u HAVE NEVER done anything like that!

also, if u watch 9 out of 10 weeks i go i leave quietly and dont even bother giving it a boot full

honestly mate i think ur just jelly

E30_luv
Post #131

QUOTE (damien454 @ Aug 4 2011, 11:01 PM) *
So u like my 350? yer so sometimes i get a bit "trigger" happy. u cant honestly tell me u HAVE NEVER done anything like that!

also, if u watch 9 out of 10 weeks i go i leave quietly and dont even bother giving it a boot full

There is a time and a place for everything. At Harrys where people try to keep a decent meet going is not the right time or place.

(I don't actually know what happened when you left) dunno.gif

damien454
Post #132

i slide one of my 2 wheels, no angle at all

jakefake
Post #133

QUOTE (E30_luv @ Aug 4 2011, 11:04 PM) *
(I don't actually know what happened when you left) dunno.gif

his missus touched his leg and his foot slipped thumbsup.gif

damien454
Post #134

lol yer the inflatable one!

HSV
Post #135

QUOTE (damien454 @ Aug 4 2011, 11:06 PM) *
i slide one of my 2 wheels, no angle at all

Your attitude shows it.

You got a place which is provided to you free of charge for people to congregate based on doing the right thing, yet you think its ok to leave spinning the wheels despite all the problems that have arisen of late due to people doing that, then proudly declare its all good?

Your attitude and others is what is fucking the scene for everyone.

baxdoode
Post #136

Bit Belated But + 1 for the gold coin entry. Was A decent night.

84kes
Post #137

QUOTE (damien454 @ Aug 4 2011, 11:01 PM) *

for all the years ive been going there , not once in any of my cars have i given it a hit to be hero.

time and place

on another note , that copper in the iload is cool owns a vb commodore and loves tuff cars smile.gif one of the best coppers i have met actually , so are a couple of guys from boondall traffic , just aslong as your doing the right thing in there presence they are happy to sit back and appreciate. you'll find if guys stop doing skids in stupid place a.k.a harries the other "spots" where you go to get loose will be left alone.

but no people arnt smart enough to realise that

gutless
Post #138

Gold coins won't stop peg-leg Pete and two-wheel timmy.
Is there any way to properly hook up having a cop stationed at the entrance every week without fail?

Can't support an event when its closed...

INVU
Post #139

QUOTE (gutless @ Aug 5 2011, 04:13 AM) *
Gold coins won't stop peg-leg Pete and two-wheel timmy.
Is there any way to properly hook up having a cop stationed at the entrance every week without fail?

Can't support an event when its closed...

cant imagine that it would come cheap..

Hoon
Post #140

QUOTE (E30_luv @ Aug 4 2011, 10:55 PM) *
Just general low breed dickheads yelling shit out at cops, One of the cop vans would of driven through about 50 times. At one point I saw them out of the van looking over a car down the back.
Didn't go down there to see what actually happened. Either way it isn't looking good.

I only saw it drive through twice. I don't think they were impressed by the people packed around the entry/exit area.

FYI - I made sweet love to your car tongue.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 4 of 25
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x