Jump to page
bmw e36
Post #141

QUOTE (_Ben @ Jun 6 2011, 03:31 PM) *

The daily.

nice ride dude thumbsup.gif

xilli
Post #142

Just something for people to think about.. try to avoid posting pictures of your car situated outside your house or on your street, the way car thefts are going lately you are literally handing someone information they could use against you. I know this doesn't apply to most of the people posting on here but hopefully if we stay concious about it we might be able to prevent a few peoples pride and joys going missing.

Here's mine.

002plz
Post #143

QUOTE (Druzilla @ Jun 6 2011, 03:02 PM) *
I can give you my BSB and acc number for you to make a deposit if you want? hehe

there are broke people in this world and you have 2 r35's.
fucking nice i like it haha. post some pics of your build.
would be hard to find high tune parts for this wouldnt it?

BlownBMW
Post #144

QUOTE (xilli @ Jun 6 2011, 03:52 PM) *
Just something for people to think about.. try to avoid posting pictures of your car situated outside your house or on your street, the way car thefts are going lately you are literally handing someone information they could use against you. I know this doesn't apply to most of the people posting on here but hopefully if we stay concious about it we might be able to prevent a few peoples pride and joys going missing.

Here's mine.

Nice number plates.... now everyone has access to the info you just warned people about lol

GTRwilson
Post #145

QUOTE (BlownBMW @ Jun 6 2011, 04:06 PM) *
Nice number plates.... now everyone has access to the info you just warned people about lol

umm not really. Showing plates in a pic, that people see every time you drive it is different to a pic showing your house in the background where people might recognise it.

xilli
Post #146

QUOTE (BlownBMW @ Jun 6 2011, 04:06 PM) *

Fortunately those aren't my plates anymore, they were only fitted until my new ones arrived. Correct me if i'm wrong, but I'm fairly sure unless you work or are associated with QT you don't have access to software that spits out someones address when you type in their number plate. If you did have this software, then i'd be very concerned about why you had it.

BlownBMW
Post #147

QUOTE (GTRwilson @ Jun 6 2011, 04:07 PM) *
umm not really. Showing plates in a pic, that people see every time you drive it is different to a pic showing your house in the background where people might recognise it.

Not difficult to get address info through number plates, then do a few laps past his place, to see where the car is at his house lol...... depends how badly they want it really

xilli
Post #148

QUOTE (BlownBMW @ Jun 6 2011, 04:11 PM) *
Not difficult to get address info through number plates, then do a few laps past his place, to see where the car is at his house lol...... depends how badly they want it really

You've completely missed the point.. I'm trying to make people aware of a precaution they can take to make it a little more difficult for someone to locate and steal their car, and you've replied saying how easy it is to chuck some laps and steal the car anyway. I wasn't implying this would stop your car being stolen, simply that it would make it a little more difficult.

You're right in saying if someone wants it badly enough they'll likely get it, but we can still try and make it a bit harder for them.

BlownBMW
Post #149

Lol people are so serious, i just thought it was a little funny that you were helping people out (which is a good thing) on how to limit the chances of their car being stolen, but then have your plates in plain view tongue.gif which if someone wanted your car enough, could use that against you, but you have said they are no longer your plates smile.gif

Anchor
Post #150

Some shitty photos. 67 SS Nova Coupe. 434sbc, th350. 1340kg wet.

Currently undergoing T56, 3 link rear and ifs front. Should be fun.

002plz
Post #151

maybe we should agree to disagree.
and on topic. i think i screwed up about the 2 gtrs smile.gif keep up the good work with your gtr man. do you ever go to lakeside?

GTRwilson
Post #152

QUOTE (Anchor @ Jun 6 2011, 04:24 PM) *

will this be at powercruise this year? Got a 1/4 mile time?

BlownBMW
Post #153

QUOTE (Anchor @ Jun 6 2011, 04:24 PM) *

Gorgeous!

67 SS Nova's and 71 SS Chevelles nom nom drool.gif

stockmy00
Post #154

Have since put a version 6 sti front lip unpainted to match the unpainted skirts tongue.gif

Anchor
Post #155

QUOTE (GTRwilson @ Jun 6 2011, 04:26 PM) *
will this be at powercruise this year? Got a 1/4 mile time?

Nope, don't think the shit will arrive from the states in time. sad.gif

Haven't run her down the quarter yet, no idea what it will run either. 4.11's in now, but i've got 3.55's here. Not a fan of 3400rpm @ 100..
Hopefully a 14? Haha

Sharpy
Post #156

QUOTE (Druzilla @ Jun 6 2011, 02:56 PM) *
My road r35

Jesus christ drew, you got 2 35's now? Fuck....

Druzilla
Post #157

QUOTE (Sharpy @ Jun 6 2011, 05:16 PM) *
Jesus christ drew, you got 2 35's now? Fuck....

Yeah, I got addicted to track and wanted to make a high modded 35 (1000hp). But also wanted a tame 35 for the road (600hp) mamoru.gif

002plz
Post #158

QUOTE (Druzilla @ Jun 6 2011, 05:38 PM) *
Yeah, I got addicted to track and wanted to make a high modded 35 (1000hp). But also wanted a tame 35 for the road (600hp) mamoru.gif

wow i wasnt wrong hahaha

MJ80
Post #159

The Weekender.

Dont have any pics of my daily.

mikejoel
Post #160

QUOTE (synergy @ Jun 4 2011, 10:33 AM) *

looks like mcfly's truck, cool setup.

baxdoode
Post #161

Not much compared to some of you fellas. But this is my luxy, First car,Moto hack and cruiser smile.gif Still on my L's By the way.

Mustangchico24
Post #162

My 1967 6 cylinder mustang smile.gif

i flew to LA, brought her back, rebuilt it. and now shes my daily driver smile.gif

02GZM
Post #163

QUOTE (E U R E K A M A D 9 4 @ Jun 5 2011, 09:03 PM) *
little honda's aren't usually my deal but i've always had a soft spot for this one!

Cheers bud.

QUOTE (vl_5spd @ Jun 5 2011, 10:28 PM) *
That has to be the sexiest civic i have ever seen... Can i have it? haha

Thanks! And no tongue.gif

QUOTE (C1V1C @ Jun 6 2011, 02:46 AM) *
Wasn't this stolen at some stage? Swear i remember reading about it on here a whileago

Nah, I had my old front lip stolen from outside my old place in Moorooka. You're probably thinking about that.

mxmad
Post #164

hey baxdoode where is that photo taken and whats the riding like there looks like some good hillclimbs in the background if you don't want everyone to know send me a pm.thanx

steggo15
Post #165

stock look, non turbo as its my first car, straight through exhaust and coil overs all round

fat533
Post #166

my beast gose hard

CommoBroo
Post #167

my ve got ss stripes on it i made at work now. and black holden badge. first car.

Druzilla
Post #168

QUOTE (002plz @ Jun 6 2011, 04:25 PM) *
maybe we should agree to disagree.
and on topic. i think i screwed up about the 2 gtrs smile.gif keep up the good work with your gtr man. do you ever go to lakeside?

Been once but was too loud n was black flagged.

synergy
Post #169

gimme

Esko7
Post #170

mako86
Post #171

my shitbox daily it a 5speed n hell reliable

project car getting few things fixed then getting resprayed and new rims

and other project car will bring it up here and start it one day soon

Initial D
Post #172

NB Mazda Mx-5

N15 SSS

pipster11
Post #173

you guys may only spot me for about 3 months of the year but i'll post anyway

stagea down in the snow in tas (2010)

as it sits at the moment (will probably get some spacers to fill the guards out more) and hopefully some new wheels at the end of the year (when i head back up to qld)

the corolla i bought as a daily for down in tas (4age with about 350,000kms on it and going strong!)

and the 31 which lives with someone in qld and becomes my gf's daily over summer and may one day become turbo

cameron92
Post #174

QUOTE (Druzilla @ Jun 6 2011, 02:56 PM) *
My road r35

My track 35 (will be finished in about a month!)

Entering WTAC this year hey?

KEEN?
Post #175

my daily smile.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 5 of 9
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x