1985 Toyota Corolla AE82  

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
JDM_R32
Post #36

I know it's a show car and all but i don't really like the interior, but apart from that it's awesome. I've always wanted to do one of these up, but instead of a 4AGE i was thinking a supercharged 1MZ-FE. drool.gif

Jussy91
Post #37

Thats awsome man love it! AE82 are my favorite car to.

EssR20
Post #38

OMFG god that is some long ass cooler piping D:

YrocLeumas
Post #39

QUOTE (EssR20 @ May 3 2011, 04:45 PM) *
OMFG god that is some long ass cooler piping D:

First thing I thought too.

screwball
Post #40

I saw the engine bay pic and lost my load. Very fucking nice.

W1NT3R
Post #41

I remember seeing this aggggges ago!

Shawsie
Post #42

thumbsup.gif
nice

spaz xf0860
Post #43

is this rolla in southern tas?? swear i've seen that engine bay before??? absolutely mental love the wheel fitment and attention to detail, thumbs up

Chocco
Post #44

QUOTE (iDRIFT_S13 @ May 3 2011, 01:27 PM) *
yeh cool car and all but can you explain why it looks like the cooler piping goes straight from the pod into throttle body?

supercharged...

fuck I remember watching this thing come alive years ago

now Im readin this pathetic replies lol

top stuff champ keep up the good work

Boredstiff
Post #45

Cool Corolla.

Overall it is a mint all-rounder!

rolla boi
Post #46

I likey

figgoat
Post #47

Reply count says it all.....top job!

"80XYA" WRX
Post #48

Hellllls yeah love the car. BUT! Is the engine upside down or is it just me.....why? seems all that does is increase the length of cooler piping making it more laggy? Enlighten me!

amurray
Post #49

im not sure whats going on in that engine bay.... but is it me or does that intercooler seem to be attachted on both ends to the intake manifold :S

Ralli
Post #50

I don't mind this actually ....

Nice Work !

RollaBus_INOCNT
Post #51

QUOTE (spaz xf0860 @ May 3 2011, 06:01 PM) *
is this rolla in southern tas?? swear i've seen that engine bay before??? absolutely mental love the wheel fitment and attention to detail, thumbs up

yeah it is in southern tas... hobart area smile.gif

QUOTE ("80XYA @ May 3 2011, 07:04 PM) *
Hellllls yeah love the car. BUT! Is the engine upside down or is it just me.....why? seems all that does is increase the length of cooler piping making it more laggy? Enlighten me!

the 4agze came out of a jap-spec MR2... so the covers are correct, just are upside down in a fwd...

yeah i think the length of the cooler piping will make it a little more laggy sad.gif
but it doesnt matter to me just yet, as once its fully finished, some major engine mods will be coming including a twin charged set up smile.gif

QUOTE (amurray @ May 3 2011, 07:05 PM) *
im not sure whats going on in that engine bay.... but is it me or does that intercooler seem to be attachted on both ends to the intake manifold :S

lol haha definately not champ!
if you ever get the chance, have a close look at a 4agze setup

vectorazz
Post #52

Tidy as mate

curley
Post #53

holly carolla!! thats awsome!!

UTO54
Post #54

THAT IS F$CKING BATTASTIC

dazzazoo
Post #55

this is so 2000 .... tvs in boot = fail

roonsie
Post #56

thats wicked man

bigrig91
Post #57

this is.... AMAZING!!!

RollaBus_INOCNT
Post #58

QUOTE (dazzazoo @ May 3 2011, 07:39 PM) *

i have built 80% of this car (including the install, most of the bodywork, engine etc), and it is built FOR ME... so in saying so, i dont really care much for what you think! wether it is 'sooo 2000' or not! laugh.gif

vlt 88
Post #59

your engine bay is awsome

vlt 88
Post #60

your engine bay is awesome thumbsup.gif

Chocco
Post #61

hey where is your car faggot?

DAL32
Post #62

QUOTE (xilli @ May 3 2011, 02:40 PM) *
Stupid question really.. why does anyone modify a car of any make / model? Most likely because that particular person likes it and want to enchance it to their taste. For you to say 'it's not worth it' really has no validity as everyone places value in different makes and models. You're more than likely (with the exception of restorations and collectable cars) never going to get your money back on any car you modify.. so how do you really classify a car as 'worth it'?

THIS!

I reckon you've done a pretty awesome job of that car! I respect this more than I respect 95% of S13 buckets I see on here claiming to be cool.

RotaRize
Post #63

Awesome job, looks great! thumbsup.gif

Marko92mmm
Post #64

congrats on being different and doing up a car most people would not think of.

lil_matty
Post #65

looks mad. good luck with finishing her.

57U-00
Post #66

QUOTE (JDM_R32 @ May 3 2011, 04:24 PM) *
I know it's a show car and all but i don't really like the interior, but apart from that it's awesome. I've always wanted to do one of these up, but instead of a 4AGE i was thinking a supercharged 1MZ-FE. drool.gif

lol... thinking of doing this to my AE101R eventually... if it all fits in the engine bay should be a cheap and powerful engine conversion...

On Topic: I love this corolla... i wish i had the money and / or skills to be able to do this kinda stuff... i understand what happens, but actually knowing how to do the paint and panel, and retrimming interiors and doing custom ICE boot installs etc... escapes me... also don't have the room to do this stuff at my place... seriously - fuck anyone who doesn't like it... ppl mod cars for themselves and anyone who does it to care what other ppl think of their car is a fuckin dipshit dumb fuck @#$! idiot faggot...

sdf4lyfe
Post #67

wheels are sick as

r34cmehrd
Post #68

QUOTE (synster @ May 3 2011, 11:33 AM) *
i like what you have done mate smile.gif

but still ask myself why huh.gif

well when you have a car you can do it.........you can't do much with your push bike

r34cmehrd
Post #69

of coz is 2000........ ur 1960 tv won't fit in the boot

r34cmehrd
Post #70

QUOTE (57U-00 @ May 6 2011, 09:28 AM) *
lol... thinking of doing this to my AE101R eventually... if it all fits in the engine bay should be a cheap and powerful engine conversion...

On Topic: I love this corolla... i wish i had the money and / or skills to be able to do this kinda stuff... i understand what happens, but actually knowing how to do the paint and panel, and retrimming interiors and doing custom ICE boot installs etc... escapes me... also don't have the room to do this stuff at my place... seriously - fuck anyone who doesn't like it... ppl mod cars for themselves and anyone who does it to care what other ppl think of their car is a fuckin dipshit dumb fuck @#$! idiot faggot...

spot on fucken homoz if don't like it go suck prince williams left testical.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x