Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
Fault
Post #36

Wing = extra KW?

as everyone else has said, lose the wing and its a nice ride

ridin500
Post #37

sorry guys besides wat most u ppl think the wing is my thing and it does help for grip on the mountain and even on the track but its for looks mainly I had it sitting there doing nothing off a car i had ages ago and thought it would go good with the black skirtz and mags and u do notice the car grips better in the rear under higher speed... basicly its been a 50/50 thing some ppl like it some dont thats from the ppl who have seen it not just pictures and a few that hate GT wings even say it suprisingly suits my car

in the future im going to get a STI wing for it, change the hood and put a body kit on it, coilovers, clear front indicators with aftermarket headlights, darker tint, paint the brake calipers etc... even thinking bout a paint job but not sure wat colour maybe a midnight blue matalic or something but gotta get all the old dints out of it first
performance wise im gonna get bigger turbo, injectors, computer, fuelpump. i was actually thinkin of putting a newer sti motor in it and a 6 speed with adjustable torque control but not sure if i will or not but thats a long way off in the future...

I like my cars to be different from the rest too bad if u dont like it im the one who owns and drives it

dool$
Post #38

QUOTE (31AKE @ May 1 2011, 11:04 AM) *
A wrx can look good with a gt wing if it has a kit to suit (e.g go for the time attack look)

As the car sits its not my thing but im sure with even a front lip and a nice amount of low it would make it look a little tougher.

I say good on the owner for doing something different and not being a sheep and following everyone elses trends

Edit: GT wings can look tough Team ZEN GC8 Time Attack Car

sory mate. that still looks ghey imo. im not really into massive wings or trailblazer look. tongue.gif

Fault
Post #39

you have to be going like 140km for the wing to have decent effect

Tbenn10149
Post #40

Dont be Hatein on him its his car he can make it look however he want

Btw i like the look of it mate good one

ridin500
Post #41

thanks mate

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x