1993 Holden Statesman VQ  

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
phatrides
Post #36

front windscreen mould is falling off, your left hand doors dont even line up, right hand rear door at the bottom has a skirt with a crack in it?? missing a right rear hub cap...and i believe your rego is about to run out.

phatrides
Post #37

wtf is on them fence post aswell..lmfao.. oh and the other half of his so called wipper snipper is next to his beer haha.

EssR20
Post #38

~_-

Slide_thats5
Post #39

use missed the single white thong and half a juice, now for the money you spent on it, then its ok for a starters project, you may aswell by some stock steelies, paint it all matt black cause the colour codding is shocking

176OES
Post #40

Lost a thong mate?

"NAAAAAAAAH, FOUND ONE!!!!"

SLEEPY R31
Post #41

Hey, As long as you are happy with your car, that's all what matters. thumbsup.gif

datto-gemini-torana
Post #42

ULOST
Post #43

QUOTE (SLEEPY R31 @ Apr 8 2011, 02:35 AM) *
Hey, As long as you are happy with your car, that's all what matters. thumbsup.gif

I usually agree with this, however:

New user posts ride on Boost... it is now up to Boost to decide whether they like it or not.

Also - I actually don't have a problem with this car - it is a nice representation of what boost has become...

No doubt there are still some users on here that own amazing rides... but the sad truth is that 80% of the community now own buckets of shit, with no real plans of improving them!

aufalcon140
Post #44

wow. defs not 'mirin

ArmourLite
Post #45

fuck yeah, the comments have made my morning thumbsup.gif

good luck with the ride mate

lowvn
Post #46

QUOTE (ArmourLite @ Apr 8 2011, 08:39 AM) *
fuck yeah, the comments have made my morning thumbsup.gif

good luck with the ride mate

this

70XEC
Post #47

bogen

holdeno1
Post #48

let me guess ur pod filter is good for 50hp?

SiNAT
Post #49

QUOTE (Joyrid3r @ Apr 7 2011, 11:04 PM) *
even worse....fucking Lismore...it would be extremely easy backtrace this guy too....apart from me knowing that street fairly well, (I went to a school around the corner), it's written on the house across the street laugh.gif

that statesman is an abortion...

EDIT: is that HALF of a whipper snipper?? laugh.gif

ah beat me to it, house across the street gives it away. its threads like this that are most entertaining.

2stupid4words
Post #50

Fuck all these peopole, Not everyones parents have money to buy them a $10,000 car GFYP

Burntsmoke
Post #51

QUOTE (2stupid4words @ Apr 8 2011, 10:58 AM) *
Fuck all these peopole, Not everyones parents have money to buy them a $10,000 car GFYP

Dude, I paid 700 for a clean as fuck granny spec R31 skyline, And it's fucking heaps better than this POS.

Also everyones post's have made my almost die laughing.

Best thread on boost.

Slim-Deo
Post #52

Lol.
Nuf said.

Cmitc91
Post #53

QUOTE (astrotristan @ Apr 7 2011, 11:10 PM) *
Great base for a project. A lot of potential. GL with it.

Future plans?

....other than fire?

bowrofl.gif bowrofl.gif bowrofl.gif

dolcon
Post #54

Someone google 20 elliot street i think it says that across the road on the house. The look across the road and see if you can see the centre piece

Joyrid3r
Post #55

QUOTE (dolcon @ Apr 8 2011, 12:18 PM) *
Someone google 20 elliot street i think it says that across the road on the house. The look across the road and see if you can see the centre piece

you will see a toyota tercel, holden 1 tonner, nissan stagea and the trailer....I'm assuming oopsie.gif

rockape
Post #56

this made my day...poor bogan didn't see this coming

steveisback
Post #57

get some rims for the front you will be set

aaron8889
Post #58

QUOTE (2stupid4words @ Apr 8 2011, 10:58 AM) *

Um wut?

88BIN
Post #59

QUOTE (E U R E K A M A D 9 4 @ Apr 7 2011, 08:44 PM) *
Ipswich, Logan, or Beenleigh?

my exact thought until i saw the nsw number plates

xilli
Post #60

QUOTE (dolcon @ Apr 8 2011, 12:18 PM) *

Click and turn 180 degrees.

steveboiler
Post #61

Fuck's sake poor @#$! is only having a go.

Twist
Post #62

Does it skid ?

steveboiler
Post #63

QUOTE (Twist @ Apr 8 2011, 02:11 PM) *
Does it skid ?

I'd say it would, most 5L V8's do.

Twist
Post #64

QUOTE (steveboiler @ Apr 8 2011, 02:13 PM) *
I'd say it would, most 5L V8's do.

Most 5L auto's struggle.

steveboiler
Post #65

QUOTE (Twist @ Apr 8 2011, 02:17 PM) *
Most 5L auto's struggle.

Most?

ayden m
Post #66

Swaps for a can of coke ?????

DAL32
Post #67

QUOTE (xilli @ Apr 8 2011, 01:59 PM) *

What a depressing looking shit hole that place is.

SLEEPY R31
Post #68

WOW, This has turned personal.....Not only baggin the shit out of his car but where he lives and the way he looks. Like no one has had there photo taken with no shirt on..

boost bogan
Post #69

wow.....
EDIT: Post #69 like a BAWS!

powerskidsRUS
Post #70

really you should just shoot ur self in the dick then go to the abc wreckers by a bonnet then stop at super cheap and by 15 tins of black paint and go nuts and while your painting you should poor xxxx on it for added effect then sow your dick back on clean your yard and get a FUCKING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x