Page 1 of 24
Jump to page
Joyrid3r
  • Joyrid3r
  • Huge Member
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 47,771
Post #1 post 30th March 2011 - 02:23 AM
It seems the last thread (created by Zoobzilla) has disappeared from the board.

If the mods have any issues with me creating a new one, feel free to delete etc

I'm sure you all know how it works...

Youtube videos preferred.

KGO!!

This post has been edited by Joyrid3r: Feb 18 2012, 11:06 AM

--------------------

Zimma
Post #2

gutless
Post #3

PyrotiX
Post #4

rus_s13
Post #5

just discovered that parov crowd

Granthem
Post #6

Again by Flyleaf - my yewtewb inserter wont insert

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbdCeWoEH1U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbdCeWoEH1U[/url]

RotaRize
Post #7

autech_s15
Post #8

Man I fucking love oldschool electro. Bring back 07/08 electro.

High Boost Hero
Post #9

My youtube installer never works, I always have to post then go in and full edit

Ris00
Post #10

Stereo Love - Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina

rus_s13
Post #11

bring back 04/05/ early 06 electro.

It was awesome.

autech_s15
Post #12

[quote name='rus_s13' post='1287219890' date='Mar 30 2011, 11:45 AM']bring back 04/05/ early 06 electro.

It was awesome.[/quote]

Electro didn't really submerge until early 07/late 06. It was pretty much completely underground (and shit) It wasn't until dirty south, Tommy Trash, Vandalism, Dada Life, Sgt Slick etc started putting out some good shit that it got picked up.

The Australia Edition of Electro House Sessions will forever be my favourte dance music album.

autech_s15
Post #13

This would have to be one of my favourite songs.

RetardedMonkey
Post #14

I am listening to your mum's head hit the wall as I pound her.

High Boost Hero
Post #15

Seems everyone is doin electronic
my 2cents

She so sexy

Joyrid3r
Post #16

TheMurrizzle
Post #17

rus_s13
Post #18

[quote name='autech_s15' post='1287219914' date='Mar 30 2011, 11:50 AM']Electro didn't really submerge until early 07/late 06.[/quote]

It [b]e[/b]merged to the mainstream (in aus) completely when Flaunt It became number 1 in july 2006.

It you were old enough to be clubbing then, it was well before that. Your confusing emerging with going mainstream?

[img]http://www.defence.gov.au/news/raafnews/editions/4714/images/21-Sessions-Two_th.jpg[/img] Came out in 2005.

Sessions one the year before that, Electro was pretty much massive back in the 04/05 days, again i'm talking in clubs/underground.

Gone are the days when at least every second release was good. Nowdays, every newfag can construct some poor ass shit and call it electro. Older songs have way more substance IMO :bowrofl:

autech_s15
Post #19

[quote name='rus_s13' post='1287220039' date='Mar 30 2011, 12:14 PM']It [b]e[/b]merged to the mainstream (in aus) completely when Flaunt It became number 1 in july 2006.

It you were old enough to be clubbing then, it was well before that. Your confusing emerging with going mainstream?

[img]http://www.defence.gov.au/news/raafnews/editions/4714/images/21-Sessions-Two_th.jpg[/img] Came out in 2005.

Sessions one the year before that, Electro was pretty much massive back in the 04/05 days, again i'm talking in clubs/underground.

Gone are the days when at least every second release was good. Nowdays, every newfag can construct some poor ass shit and call it electro. Older songs have way more substance IMO :bowrofl:

[/quote]

Sessions is just sessions though, still kicking now into sessions 8 which is out this year.

I was more so referring to electro house, Plain old electro is meh. If you want to get technical electro has been around since the 80's :P

rus_s13
Post #20

Touche on the 80's. 'Electro House' was coined in 05 by Somemad@#$! Idunnowho though.

autech_s15
Post #21

My taste in music today has shifted away from House and ministry type stuff, I do download the Annual/clubbers guides/sessions but I wouldn't buy them. I listen to alot of above and beyond and trance around the world. I actually buy their muisc as the guys signed to anjunabeats are new DJ's and deserve the money.

This is a great song

FourSeasons
Post #22

:P ;) :D

Joyrid3r
Post #23

This is great, learning shit while checking out different styles/tastes in music :D

mrclubspec
Post #24

rus_s13
Post #25

Imp
Post #26

VersionR
Post #27

Ris00
Post #28

[quote name='Joyrid3r' post='1287220134' date='Mar 30 2011, 12:34 PM']This is great, learning shit while checking out different styles/tastes in music :D

[/quote]

Holy shit on a stick, someone else that possibly likes Armin Van Buuren. Well done sir.

Imp
Post #29

Imp
Post #30

Ralli
Post #31

Can't get You Tube @ work

I am listening to Don't Dream it's Over - Crowded House

VersionR
Post #32

Why do all these new screamo metal whatever genre they are bands all have 3-4 word names? Kinda like musical flatbrimming/ henleys-elwood-ed hardy/ tribal tatt sheep

Be-Hating
Post #33

PyrotiX
Post #34

jacb
Post #35

:P ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 24
Jump to page
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x