2003 Mitsubishi Lancer GLI  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
ULOST
Post #36

QUOTE (KammdUP @ Mar 6 2011, 11:27 AM) *
:bowrofl:
you sir are an asshole

You sir - need to re read my entire post in order to grasp the lyrical satire that I was spinning! Allow me to break it down for you (and OP in case it came out wrong)

The majority of the post was actually constructive criticism - full of encouragement and my personal opinion on his ride. Isn't that why people post their rides here? Or have I gotten it all wrong?
Should I have just jumped on the bandwagon as it 'trolled' on by and commented that: 'OP's ride is POS and OP is a faggot'... ?
Yes, I called him a P plater and suggested that he will no doubt be caught short in the skill department at some point in the near future.... so fucking what?
I also told him that his ride was a good start, a smart choice - while in the same post, letting the entirety of boost know that this 'girly' car (according to boost) was shitloads better/safer than my first attempt!

:bowrofl:

Sly Nye
Post #37

QUOTE (cougarhunt3r @ Mar 6 2011, 08:53 PM) *
bit of a stalker right there lol

haha not really. I have a lancer too.

DAL32
Post #38

QUOTE (OEMJDMFTW @ Mar 6 2011, 11:04 AM) *
should have gotten an eg civic, way better all round package, and bigger aftermarket support.

always wanted to see one of these done right!
if you go a body kit get the MR factory lip kit all round, some 16's with lpw offset, sleeve over coiloverss ($150) and get some amber corner headlights off ebay, look better then that chrome factory shit!

EG Civics ain't shit unless they have an engine conversion. +1 on the mods. I just had an exhaust, factory kit (it was an MR), wheels and lowering on mine. MR kit might be a bit hard to come across though?

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x