Classic Jap Day. - QLD: Brisbane  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
doodlebasher
Post #36

lol flamesuits!

yeah i'm a cock. get over it. i've always been a cock, and i will probably always be one. as most who know me would attest to.... i'm not actually that bad of a bloke.... i'm just not afraid to say what's on my mind.. because i don't really care about people liking me... i'm not some fuckhead who's only a tosser on the internet.... i do this in real life too. it's why most of you people who've met me don't like me. people worry too much about how they're percieved by others..... people always want to create an image of themselves.... some people do it by fighting lots of people, cause they want to be percieved as a tough guy, some people are really nice to everyone because they want to be percieved as a really nice person etc etc etc...... i just don't care.... and i'm sure if you all look inside yourselves, there's a little bit of me in all of you.......

... when you look at someones stupid new whinging baby and say "oh he's such a good looking baby!" and you hear that voice in the back of your head screaming "I DON"T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID UGLY BABY!!!!"..... that's me..... i am the living version of that voice.

coFF33
Post #37

you sound like a fuckhead dude
put your e-wang away

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x