Wedding/formal Car's 2012 - 2012  

Page 2 of 12
Jump to page
BLOWNVTSS
Post #36

My SHITBOX. Price willl depend on where it is cause petrol prices are getting a bit silly and it doesn't run on the smell of an oily rag :lol:

merc1969
Post #37

hey, brand new to site. Read your ad looking for weeding car. I have a 1969 mercedes 280s w108 fully restored (about $30000 spent). Straighter than a new car, black top and green bottom half with perfect chrome. Interior is mint. Has a late model commodore engine and box with power steer and very cold air con , very rare for classic cars. Women actually love this car so you wont get grief for hiring it, as do men. Turns heads like u wouldnt believe. With the colours there weeding dress really stands out in photos. Car is also reliable as am I and can pass a RWC no worries. Call me on 0404871500 if interested.

merc1969
Post #38

I have a 1969 mercedes 280s w108 fully restored (about $30000 spent). Straighter than a new car, black top and green bottom half with perfect chrome. Interior is mint. Has a late model commodore engine and box with power steer and very cold air con , very rare for classic cars. Women actually love this car so you wont get grief for hiring it, as do men. Turns heads like u wouldnt believe. With the colours there weeding dress really stands out in photos. Car is also reliable as am I and can pass a RWC no worries. Call me on 0404871500 if interested.

RDJR
Post #39

Hi , I'm looking for a 1967 Chevrolet impala perhaps MAYBE two for a school formal in mid November , If anyone could help me with this I would be really grateful if you could please give me a quote,, thanks :mamoru: : D

81NGR
Post #40

Available for any occasion, bagged 300c hemi

sv6dude
Post #41

hey guys just wondering if any1 has an original vk brock or original vl walkinshaw needed 4 wedding inbox me if so

oovro
Post #42

Here is my Calais. I have done several formals and a couple of weddings.

_BULLET_
Post #43

in need of a big black 4x4 with big rims.... For my wedding on the 30th of april. Pm me, will pay cash n give u shots ur car too.

Something big, black, big rims n pimp!

deadpulse
Post #44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9W6MGANqMw...player_embedded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxTN44D3QDw...;feature=relmfu

I got this car for my formal last year for anyone keen for a drift car, its 660hp now with a rollcage. Had the girl follow in a purple s13 with 440hp i think? but yea when my car was leaving he started popping the exhaust, blowing flames and drifted it out of the entrance (people complained about sore ears the next day to me). same with the silvia, so yea hit this guy up he's usually keen but it isnt cheap...

Jdavi322
Post #45

magna haha $50 gold coast

MY11WRX
Post #46

If anyone is interested -

MY11 Subaru Impreza WRX
Sedan
Satin Pearl White
Leather interior
NAV

PM me for more details.

lil miss roxy
Post #47

MY11 WRX Hatch. Will do all areas. PM me for more info :P

UTR12
Post #48

PM me for more info but heres my ride and the rotor is my brothers,

and its always a fun ride !!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoP-eVWGZrQ

ILMAO
Post #49

Chrysler 300c available for weddings, formals, concerts etc.....

Brisbane CBD based, but will go to Goldcoast...

Pm me for availability...

Click here for more pics...

Vehicle is for sale as well... Click here to veiw,,,,

happygirl
Post #50

looking for a hummer for a learning impared child to be taken for a cruise around in. Pick up from home and go for a big drive somewhere.
not on here much so please text 0405230779

thanks

ohh sv6 ve
Post #51

hey guys my missus 21st is in 3 months time
now im taking her to plazzo versace however shes a ford lover -.- haha
but anyway im wanting to get someone to pick us up from loganlea rd in loganlea
and take us there im chasing maybe like a xb coupe or xy or something mint
haha there my favourite models but show me what u got i want it to be a lumpy v8 also
and tell me how much u want to do it
pm me please smile.gif
cheers

Chowny
Post #52

available for Gold Coast and Brisbane

Lush Minx
Post #53

Hey everyone, available is a Blue 1958 Starmodel Customline and a Black 1956 Ford Victoria, both v8's, very neat and sound great,
Both have done formals and weddings, generally they accompany each other, travel almost anywhere from sunshine coast to gold coast, $400 each but past caboolture it would be a little more, cost includes having the cars and drivers all day, drivers wear neat attire and open and close the doors, if interested just p.m me wavey.gif

skaterboi18
Post #54

need a nice wedding car for saturday short notice sorry guys but give me a call or message on what car you have a photos aswell

jake
cheers

A11 IN 300C
Post #55

Hi All,

A11 IN available for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine, please book it thro www.MassariMakeup.com

84kes
Post #56

i got my turbo charged vt ss to offer , will make everyone look lol loud and makes wierd noises tongue.gif

http://www.cruisingbrisbane.com/wp/2011/03...-vtii-ss-84kes/ ( most recent pics of it in the link )

or the fpv force 6 , 272rwkw , just depends on what you want. im easy a tank of fuel to cover things is all it will be smile.gif

azza12342
Post #57

Chasing a Shelby GT500 for formal towards end of this year.... ANY year new or old, don't care.

Send me a text 0402302931 or PM me on here. Cheers.

df3421
Post #58

might be reposting but have 32 skyline .. gold coast brisbane area

5spd ute
Post #59

hi guys chasing an old skool tuff v8 for a wedding 21 may had a car sorted but pulled out i no its short notice but would be much appreciated pm if you could help thanks

jesus-freak
Post #60

So i need a formal car urgently! My formal is on the 6th of May and I want a nice car so like a classic car or a done up car ! please help!
Information:

Location: around the Boonah area (pick up) - Brisbane(drop off)
Time: 5:30pm(arrive) - 6:30pm(drop off)
Date: 6th May 2011
Occassion: Formal
Price: Ill pay for your fuel
Other info: Needs a car that will seat me and my date!

NIC191
Post #61

Can do formals and weddings in my vy ute. its not much but pretty tidy as didnt make ss in the colour of mine so its bit diffo you could say.

Will do it for cost of fuel.

now has darker tint

Vspot35
Post #62

Gold Coast Area....
PM me for details.
has back seats...

jonolangsammer
Post #63

QUOTE (deadpulse @ Mar 28 2011, 11:11 PM) *
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9W6MGANqMw...player_embedded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxTN44D3QDw...;feature=relmfu

I got this car for my formal last year for anyone keen for a drift car, its 660hp now with a rollcage. Had the girl follow in a purple s13 with 440hp i think? but yea when my car was leaving he started popping the exhaust, blowing flames and drifted it out of the entrance (people complained about sore ears the next day to me). same with the silvia, so yea hit this guy up he's usually keen but it isnt cheap...

hey thanks for those links.. i would like to use one of those cars for an entrance for my girlfriends 21st in june.. how can i contact him please .. thanks

jonolangsammer
Post #64

QUOTE (81NGR @ Mar 20 2011, 06:09 PM) *
Available for any occasion, bagged 300c hemi

Hey, my name is Jono

My girlfriend is having a 21st party at the lions club in springwood in june. I would like her to have a huge opening and i think your car would be great for that. how much will you charge?. If we meet you there and she hopes into your car and than you just drive her up to the entrance .. would be like 10 mins total. You are welcome to come into the party if you like

synster
Post #65

QUOTE (jonolangsammer @ Apr 26 2011, 11:25 PM) *
Hey, my name is Jono

My girlfriend is having a 21st party at the lions club in springwood in june. I would like her to have a huge opening and i think your car would be great for that. how much will you charge?. If we meet you there and she hopes into your car and than you just drive her up to the entrance .. would be like 10 mins total. You are welcome to come into the party if you like

best bet is pm him dude.

easistamp
Post #66

63 chev impala mines the gold one at the front can arrange the other 2 also can do brisbane gold and sunny coast depending on travel time call 0421475617 for more info or pm me

leethal
Post #67

Need a Purple 34 GTR to run with a purple 32 GTR and a purple 33 GTR for my wedding on 3rd September, if anyone has one or knows of someone please pm me, cheers.

nmc
Post #68

After a Cadillac for a mates wedding at the end of the year. Preferably between a 63 to 72 year. If anybody has one or knows who has one, could you please pm or text me 0426978915. Thanks!!

Maladroit
Post #69

if anybody's after something big and american pm me smile.gif

jaymz92
Post #70

if anyone wants an old school wedding car my mate has a VK group original brock commodore. everything is original so if u love your original cars this is the way to go. for pricing etc pm me.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 12
Jump to page
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x