Mt Glorious/somerset Dam Cruise - Full day, BIG!!!  

Page 3 of 8
Jump to page
wbtonner
Post #71

No worries :(
New dates in my diary.

257OCK
Post #72

will be there.. might try get a few of the bikes there..

with the donations, give each car a ticket or something once they have given the $5??

wbtonner
Post #73

Or write a number on their rear window or something?

32jdm
Post #74

im in pending when my daughter is coming -.- fucks up my top gear plans now this possibly :/

150 BAD
Post #75

fuck yeah, Stoked its the flood relief appeal too, I feel so sorry for those that have lost everything that have. Ill be there as long as my plan of getting back to brissy end of this month go to plan. Protip-mt isa is fucking boring

HI_PSI_VL
Post #76

QUOTE (257OCK @ Jan 5 2011, 08:28 PM) *
will be there.. might try get a few of the bikes there..

with the donations, give each car a ticket or something once they have given the $5??

QUOTE (wbtonner @ Jan 5 2011, 09:07 PM) *
Or write a number on their rear window or something?

both great ideas, but the ticket one's gonna be the winner here.... just out of a standard raffle book will suffice.

Ralli
Post #77

QUOTE (HI_PSI_VL @ Jan 5 2011, 11:29 PM) *
both great ideas, but the ticket one's gonna be the winner here.... just out of a standard raffle book will suffice.

Thats a good idea, they are cheap too from the newsagent :(
Some people don't like stuff written on their windows , even if it does come off ... :(

mm bunnings carseldine, early morning for me ... haha

HI_PSI_VL
Post #78

QUOTE (Ralli @ Jan 5 2011, 11:42 PM) *
Thats a good idea, they are cheap too from the newsagent :(
Some people don't like stuff written on their windows , even if it does come off ... :(

now where's that bucket of cement with your name on it :P HTFU princess, will be a big day so am sure you can drag your ass out of bed early on a Sunday morning for a change, or just get Shane to wake you lol...

PS goto bed, I am off myself.

Ralli
Post #79

QUOTE (HI_PSI_VL @ Jan 5 2011, 11:57 PM) *
now where's that bucket of cement with your name on it :( HTFU princess, will be a big day so am sure you can drag your ass out of bed early on a Sunday morning for a change, or just get Shane to wake you lol...

PS goto bed, I am off myself.

:( .......... It would be the other way around, I would have to wake him :P

p.s yes I am off to bed too ...

b3n_rix
Post #80

its been a while, finally theres some decent organising going on now. have we got a rough list yet??

are we going to be running UHF's??

HI_PSI_VL
Post #81

QUOTE (b3n_rix @ Jan 6 2011, 12:07 AM) *
its been a while, finally theres some decent organising going on now. have we got a rough list yet??

are we going to be running UHF's??

I will be updating the original post tomorrow with the list of people that have expressed interest in attending, and yes UHFs are welcome even though I dont have one...

*looks to someone that can lend me one*

TheGeniusMoose
Post #82

Cant wait to do this again, went last year on the Nissan cruise and the next day for the Aus Day cruise lol.

The s15 will be a lot nicer than the BA XR6 too :bowrofl:

J2
Post #83

Great idea for a cruise, about time there were some cruises organised on here, it's been way too long.

Definately keen, if my CV's are replaced by then ill be coming in the Civic, if not, it'll be the comfy Dualis instead.

iBrettowski
Post #84

QUOTE (Ralli @ Jan 5 2011, 11:42 PM) *

i just looked where the bunnings was as well, If the missus is coming we will be coming from mt cotton, shes not gonna like the early morning lol

i should cruise with you there kelly!

Spinning
Post #85

count me in :bowrofl:

SezR33
Post #86

Great idea, thansk for organising.....keen keen keen :bowrofl:

Ralli
Post #87

QUOTE (iBrettowski @ Jan 6 2011, 12:28 PM) *
i just looked where the bunnings was as well, If the missus is coming we will be coming from mt cotton, shes not gonna like the early morning lol

i should cruise with you there kelly!

ooo I didn't know she lived near me !! :bowrofl:

Yeh actually we should cruise over together, sounds like a plan stan , er I mean brett ... :P

xmosx
Post #88

hopefully sil will be done by then, keeeeen

cops will be playing spot the defect, who's gonna get hit first :bowrofl:

xilli
Post #89

I'll be there in the new ride! =D

HI_PSI_VL
Post #90

QUOTE (xmosx @ Jan 6 2011, 04:38 PM) *
hopefully sil will be done by then, keeeeen

cops will be playing spot the defect, who's gonna get hit first :P

well theoretically there shouldnt be any cops providing that everyone is well behaved!!

wbtonner
Post #91

Anyone from goldy meet at Yatala BP?

SkiDMaN
Post #92

QUOTE (HI_PSI_VL @ Jan 6 2011, 05:08 PM) *
well theoretically there shouldnt be any cops providing that everyone is well behaved!!

lol.

HI_PSI_VL
Post #93

QUOTE (SkiDMaN @ Jan 6 2011, 08:47 PM) *
lol.

well thats what we are hoping for anyway but anything can happen.... but as long as no one acts stupid then we shouldnt have anything to worry about.

dazzazoo
Post #94

QUOTE (wbtonner @ Jan 6 2011, 08:13 PM) *
Anyone from goldy meet at Yatala BP?

why not organise a southside meet to cruise up to the meeting point ??

32 MKV
Post #95

I'd be keen for this, Providing I'm not racing etc.

iBrettowski
Post #96

QUOTE (Ralli @ Jan 6 2011, 04:31 PM) *
ooo I didn't know she lived near me !! :(

Yeh actually we should cruise over together, sounds like a plan stan , er I mean brett ... :(

sounds good! i'm sure we will sort out something!

btw, where did you get stan from? lol or am i just too young :P

lambie
Post #97

Im keen for this and also keen for goldy people to meet at yatala bp and cruise from there to the meeting point

HI_PSI_VL
Post #98

I will be updating the first post today for those that have expressed interest in attending.... looks to be a big attendance too so thanks everyone for supporting the day, good to see people wanna do a good cruise :(

HI_PSI_VL
Post #99

OP updated to show those that are keen.... anymore please express interest and I will add you to the list as I go along.

wbtonner, are you gonna bring a backup BBQ just in case ?

Angry_Clown, your responsible for getting the $5 donations from each car that turns up, I will provide the raffle ticket book to you on the day, so you need to be there at 830 :(

Anyone have a hookup for cheap snags and bread ? maybe get some donations from local businesses and mention that all proceeds are going to the flood appeal, or sponsors ?

Also anyone with a megaphone/loudspeaker that they can get their hands on for the day would be appreciated.

astorey
Post #100

I'd be keen to meet at yatala before hand as well.

Ralli
Post #101

QUOTE (iBrettowski @ Jan 7 2011, 12:14 AM) *
sounds good! i'm sure we will sort out something!

btw, where did you get stan from? lol or am i just too young :(

:(

Stan ? ... what you talking about willis ?

iBrettowski
Post #102

QUOTE (Ralli @ Jan 7 2011, 11:02 AM) *
:(

Stan ? ... what you talking about willis ?

:( :P

b3n_rix
Post #103

This is looking better and better. We should have a meet point in the gold coast which is probably yatala bp and then we will need one for the south side. Any syggeations??

b3n_rix
Post #104

WhY do people think the punishment should be for someone who ruins the cruise??

HI_PSI_VL
Post #105

QUOTE (b3n_rix @ Jan 7 2011, 12:39 PM) *
This is looking better and better. We should have a meet point in the gold coast which is probably yatala bp and then we will need one for the south side. Any syggeations??

as long as you are at Bunnings Carseldine at 830am for a 9am departure then it dont matter, but Yatala BP is normally the best option

QUOTE (b3n_rix @ Jan 7 2011, 12:41 PM) *
What (fixed) do people think the punishment should be for someone who ruins the cruise??

well I am hoping that's not gonna happen, the majority of members on this forum appreciate their cars and a good day of cruising and chatting and showing off their cars, but as a minimum anyone that does anything stupid ie burnouts, racing etc should have their number plates reported to the police.

in saying that though most of the roads will only be single lane anyway so shouldnt matter.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 8
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x