Mt Glorious/somerset Dam Cruise - Full day, BIG!!!  

Page 8 of 8
Jump to page
driftpiglet
Post #246

this sunday.. 20th

Ralli
Post #247

I'm out Brett ... :)

I am going away , this weekend ...

Ryan_Chandler
Post #248

id be keen if it wasnt so far away haha

driftpiglet
Post #249

its ony just over 2 hours from the coast. im sure itl be worth it. haha

phatrides
Post #250

DEFS GOING ON THESE CRUISES WHEN I GET MY P'S...SOUNDS ALOT FUNNER THEN SITTING AT HOME ALL WEEKEND AFTER A WEEK OF WORK...MY ROLLA SHOULD BE SMICKO BY THAT TIME!

doripig_01
Post #251

May cruise down from the mountain to have a gander, have yet to do the glorious run, did nebo on saturday night..

r33tsunami
Post #252

QUOTE (AssViolator @ Feb 14 2011, 07:01 PM) *
We dont take kindly to your types round ere

Bahaha im only new to the Evo scene, was close to buying an 04 STI... Anyways im keen for the cruise as long as im not to hungover.

da_foles
Post #253

This sounds good. Been a longtime since a cruise. I have a gt four. Do you peeps mind if I split halfway? Might be able to do the full. Is it sat or sun? How long roughly to complete full cruise?

NOS440
Post #254

mmmm..now that i have the charger registered again i may come along...
its now up the coast to maleny etc, yes?
mmmm..maybe i wont. dont think the charger will make it up the hill

EssR20
Post #255

Will be there

soarerdude
Post #256

Are cb's going to be in use for the cruise

syxx73
Post #257

ill also be there. at the meeting point. Bunnings Carseldine Working hehehe :)

syxx73
Post #258

ill also be there. at the meeting point. Bunnings Carseldine Working hehehe :)

Desu
Post #259

Might come along and take some photos.

HI_PSI_VL
Post #260

Hello All,

Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond my control, the cruise that was planned for this Sunday the 20th of February will be postponed to later date to be determined, most likely March 13th.

I have had some issues that need to be dealt with that take precedence so for those that have expressed interest I hope you understand.

If you still want to proceed with the cruise as planned on Sunday, the route has been posted on the first page so you will be able to have clear directions as to where to go. Also if you are going to proceed, then the donations to the flood relief appeal would also be appreciated.

It would be ideal to re-schedule the day to next month, but it's the Boosters call as to what you want to do.

Again my apologies for putting this up at such late notice but, as mentioned, the circumstances are out of my control.

Thanks

Brett.

dazzazoo
Post #261

QUOTE (HI_PSI_VL @ Feb 17 2011, 12:39 PM) *
Hello All,

Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond my control, the cruise that was planned for this Sunday the 20th of February will be postponed to later date to be determined, most likely March 13th.

I have had some issues that need to be dealt with that take precedence so for those that have expressed interest I hope you understand.

If you still want to proceed with the cruise as planned on Sunday, the route has been posted on the first page so you will be able to have clear directions as to where to go. Also if you are going to proceed, then the donations to the flood relief appeal would also be appreciated.

It would be ideal to re-schedule the day to next month, but it's the Boosters call as to what you want to do.

Again my apologies for putting this up at such late notice but, as mentioned, the circumstances are out of my control.

Thanks

Brett.

i mite have my car fixed by then .... mite be able to join after all!

Awesome MegaTitties
Post #262

I was reading thinking "damn can't go i don't have a car" Then saw your posponed date and now i'm excited lol hoping i can go.

hate_
Post #263

What a let down, Rather than canceling what was looking to be like a great cruise because of your own personal whatever the hell it is. Appoint a New cruise leader ?
That way the rest of the people who may have taken the day off work etc don't get dicked around...

s15_Mike
Post #264

what date is this?

lil miss roxy
Post #265

It has now been postponed to next month :P

HI_PSI_VL
Post #266

QUOTE (hate_ @ Feb 17 2011, 10:15 PM) *
What a let down, Rather than canceling what was looking to be like a great cruise because of your own personal whatever the hell it is. Appoint a New cruise leader ?
That way the rest of the people who may have taken the day off work etc don't get dicked around...

well hate_ if you still want to do the cruise then you can lead it by all means, I am quite happy to pass the organising over to you. The route's there, all you would have to do is co-ordinate everyone together and get the donations per car.

If you can handle that then the cruise would be back on.

1.5jz cressida
Post #267

il still rock up pending who is there and how well they lead will make my call to cruise or not. hope all is well brett

1.5jz cressida
Post #268

so who is goin to this? will people still be attending this?

Mark V
Post #269

Well James Dean and I were going to come along but I'm not too sure now.

EssR20
Post #270

I'll still be there with a mate in another 180

driftpiglet
Post #271

was going. but im guessing now that this guy has postponed it its going to be unorganised.. might just give it a miss and hopefully he'll sort his shit out and it will be back on properly.

1.5jz cressida
Post #272

well im still going to be there so guess if i see ppl there we can cruise somewhere or what ever. guess il see who ever there

Mark V
Post #273

QUOTE (1.5jz cressida @ Feb 19 2011, 02:29 PM) *
well im still going to be there so guess if i see ppl there we can cruise somewhere or what ever. guess il see who ever there

We might still be there (I met you last week at Kangaroo Point, in the grey VW).

EssR20
Post #274

We're still keen to take the same route ish

Mark V
Post #275

We'll be there in either a grey VW with no front grills or a white VW 4WD, we'll also be taking photos so don't speed off without us :drool:

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 8 of 8
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x