Old School Car Cruise - one you dont wanna miss  

Page 6 of 6
Jump to page
Mason.
Post #176

its pre 80's and im sure everyone there will call it a pos :)

but i dont really care

kawasaki18
Post #177

so the second meet is at northgate bp not the nudgee shell with the maccas right next to the motorway

wbtonner
Post #178

Oh god I dont know :)
I assumed it was a BP, but now thinking about it it is a Shell isn't it.
Hopefully everyone was thinking the right place. Wheres the BP?

kawasaki18
Post #179

well im gonna be at the shell cause u can't miss it, and if no one's there ill just look out for the convoy of old cars

wbtonner
Post #180

Yeah no worries mate. Im 99% sure we are going to that one, I just said BP earlier on in the thread not thinking about it as most HWY service stations are BP's. Will see you there tomorrow morning. What car are you in? I'll be in the orange (peach :) ) One tonner. Can't miss it.

And Mason. it looks the good for an old skool car I guess :)
At least its not plastic :P

kawasaki18
Post #181

alright to easy ill be in the black kinga, and yea could never miss a kingswood lol

anyway im off see ya's tomorrow

HI_PSI_VL
Post #182

The Nudgee meet point is the Shell, not BP..... just to clear up the confusion.

But I am gonna wait for you guys on the highway around North Lakes, will be easier for me, lets hope there's a big turnout tomorrow.

wbtonner
Post #183

I can only go up to the Shell, have to go water skiing tomorrow :)
Will be taking photo's and will post them up tomorrow arvy/ night.

sharkboy22
Post #184

QUOTE (wbtonner @ Jan 22 2011, 11:27 PM) *
I can only go up to the Shell, have to go water skiing tomorrow :)
Will be taking photo's and will post them up tomorrow arvy/ night.

are you goin cable skiing of proper water skiing wb ive always wanted to try cable but havnt
and yea the nudgee patrol station is the on just after the gateway

gun16
Post #185

Will come for a 15min cruise before heading off to BDO.

gun16
Post #186

Pretty small turnout at the Hyperdome, will have pics up shortly.

gun16
Post #187

Pics here: https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=687836

sharkboy22
Post #188

QUOTE (gun16 @ Jan 23 2011, 08:53 AM) *
Pics here: https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=687836

thanks gun16 for that i wasnt able to go like i would off in a vt but it wouldnt feel right saying no to so many people they cant come cause its not pre 1980 owell ill try and get this cruise monthly and ill have my car on the road by next month cross fingers

STFUKhubner
Post #189

QUOTE (sharkboy22 @ Jan 23 2011, 12:56 PM) *
thanks gun16 for that i wasnt able to go like i would off in a vt but it wouldnt feel right saying no to so many people they cant come cause its not pre 1980 owell ill try and get this cruise monthly and ill have my car on the road by next month cross fingers

Im sorry man really am.

sharkboy22
Post #190

QUOTE (STFUKhubner @ Jan 23 2011, 12:59 PM) *
Im sorry man really am.

na its okay man its always next time just wonderin if i should make this a monthly thing what do you recon man??

STFUKhubner
Post #191

QUOTE (sharkboy22 @ Jan 23 2011, 01:28 PM) *
na its okay man its always next time just wonderin if i should make this a monthly thing what do you recon man??

Old school cars will always wanna come out ;)

wbtonner
Post #192

Monthly is probably too much, and I think a Gold Coast cruise would attract more people.

sharkboy22
Post #193

QUOTE (STFUKhubner @ Jan 23 2011, 01:50 PM) *
Old school cars will always wanna come out ;)

yeah thats tru

QUOTE (wbtonner @ Jan 23 2011, 02:32 PM) *
Monthly is probably too much, and I think a Gold Coast cruise would attract more people.

yeah tru what about a meeting point at victoria point or near the water or somthing then the second meeting spot could be at like the servo near dreamworld then go to at the spit or even down at tweed heads ill be up for somthing like that each month

STFUKhubner
Post #194

QUOTE (sharkboy22 @ Jan 23 2011, 02:42 PM) *
yeah thats tru

yeah tru what about a meeting point at victoria point or near the water or somthing then the second meeting spot could be at like the servo near dreamworld then go to at the spit or even down at tweed heads ill be up for somthing like that each month

Lol the spit will get me defected but i spose i might risk it

wbtonner
Post #195

Me in my car + P plates = fail at the spit lol. Especially with the tyres how they are now ;)

buzbox510
Post #196

all the datsun went to spit after cruise was great day out meet couple nice guys in torana rs2000 1 tonner etc

lucky the 8 datsun came would have been 4 car cruise

boostedblade
Post #197

datos had a good turn out top guys too :)

torana was friggin awesome credit to the owner for such a nice car :bowrofl:

to who ever organise this cruise, good effort maybe next time you'll come along on it :P

sharkboy22
Post #198

QUOTE (boostedblade @ Jan 23 2011, 06:47 PM) *
datos had a good turn out top guys too :)

torana was friggin awesome credit to the owner for such a nice car :bowrofl:

to who ever organise this cruise, good effort maybe next time you'll come along on it :P

yeah i will come along next time and ill make sure the cars running good and thank you everyone that came today and
hope the next one will be better what i organize and sorry i wasnt there and nice cars everyone

gun16
Post #199

QUOTE (sharkboy22 @ Jan 23 2011, 12:56 PM) *

My personal opinion would be as the "cruise organiser" it would have been good for you to be there regardless of what you were in, even if just for the intital meeting.

Planning cruises is like everything you live and learn and can improve in the future.

If you want any ideas or feedback please feel free to PM me.

Cheers

sharkboy22
Post #200

QUOTE (gun16 @ Jan 24 2011, 11:04 AM) *
My personal opinion would be as the "cruise organiser" it would have been good for you to be there regardless of what you were in, even if just for the intital meeting.

Planning cruises is like everything you live and learn and can improve in the future.

If you want any ideas or feedback please feel free to PM me.

Cheers

thanks will do

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 6 of 6
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x