Ajm Motorsports - anyone dealt with them  

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
vq350gt
Post #71

Come on guys,give him a break.He has a business to run.Alot of people are on boost and there are many who read threads and arent members,this itself gives his business a bad name.He's obviously been doing good hence why they are still around and still selling cars despite what ever the issue may be with them.It seems that most of you are trying to tell him how to run his business..

ajm_motorsport
Post #72

QUOTE (ajm_motorsport @ Dec 14 2010, 02:59 PM) *
again if your referring to the pink car then i agree...we didnt do the wiring ..thats why we are selling it cheap so someone can do it right as its a shame to part it out...option 1 did some work as in fitting the engine we dont want to part it out as it would be a great project car for someone hence its priced accordingly, gtr motor is $4000, the body is $2000, the audio tv etc $2000 makes it a cheap car..its not as ive advertised it as immaculate with rwc...clearly states as is.

hylian
Post #73

I would like to enquire about selling my car to you. I have three original xbox's sitting in my garage, if I install these with a fully sick sub I picked up at cashies does it classify as a $20,000 boot install or is it more because I have more xbox in ma boot?

dabigone
Post #74

thats an old x box which would be worth probably $50. :mamoru:

never seen anyone build a track car and add a shitload of weight to it with all that gay shit.

it would cost you a small fortune to get this car to a point where it could be regoed.

GTRVspec95
Post #75

This has gone far enough

Closed

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x