Victorian Post Whore Spam Thread - How quick can this fill with utter shit?  

Page 301 of 301
Jump to page
VTR
Post #10501

QUOTE (FLOAT @ Aug 5 2011, 03:07 AM) *
My guess is you're a government worker in ber boring Canberra? amirite?

OT: i'm moving to Melbourne next month

Hope this helps.

My dept's HQ is in Canberra but I operate out of Brisbane primarily.

Melbourne can be great so long as you can handle the weather.

FLOAT
Post #10502

QUOTE (VTR @ Aug 5 2011, 06:53 AM) *
My dept's HQ is in Canberra but I operate out of Brisbane primarily.

Melbourne can be great so long as you can handle the weather.

Moving from London, so I should be fine. hsdance.gif

VTR
Post #10503

QUOTE (FLOAT @ Aug 5 2011, 08:28 AM) *
Moving from London, so I should be fine. hsdance.gif

Oh yes..... Melb will be a "walk in the park" - they have quite a few of those there....

wikdas351
Post #10504

dead thread is alive.

fk its cold here tonite.

Luke
Post #10505

This is the most activity this thread has seen in a while.

wikdas351
Post #10506

hello any one there,

ummm well yeah.

Mcleod
Post #10507

awaken the old thread!

Vomit
Post #10508

Ok.

GO MELBOURNE!

When ware we cruising?

eXo
Post #10509

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/its-my-f...0412-2hp76.html

welcome to Melbourne, if your anything but white your not right.

/point proven about Victoria being a racist east block european colony

Twat In The Hat
Post #10510

One dickhead acts like this and it means Victoria is generally racist? fcuk, just look at the amount of Boostlosers that use the term c**n and gook etc and pay out on other races... Most of them are QLDers. You get racism everywhere, and for you to single out a city/state, makes you no better than the racist arseholes you're comparing us to.

Catapult
Post #10511

Pffftttttt racist good on ya! I travel to work in melb from ballarat daily so i run the full gammit of train, tram, shopping centers and general foot traffic behavior and I've not come across one person even acting mildly racist

Kitkat84
Post #10512

“When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, to any religion, to any political party or partial system; he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind.” Quote Jiddu

Catapult
Post #10513

No not really, not if you consider the actual meaning of the word "violent". It kind of kills Jiddus quote really.
Simply calling yourself what you are doesn't make you violent, if you're a Muslim and you call yourself a Muslim then how is that any different to me calling a cup a cup? Does that make me or the cup violent?! You're simply stating your belief, nationality or being.

vi·o·lent
/ˈvī(ə)lənt/
Adjective
Using or involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something: "a violent confrontation with riot police".
(esp. of an emotion or unpleasant or destructive natural force) Very strong or powerful: "violent dislike".

eXo
Post #10514

and again.. ohh it's Melbourne!
http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/abori...9-1226633724677

FLOAT
Post #10515

99.9% chance the cab drivers were all indian anyway.

I have lost count of how many times I have been called a "white dog" or "white c*nt" in Brisbane, and i'm sure i'm not the only one. Where are the stories on this?

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 301 of 301
Jump to page
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x