Hot Cars Spotted In Queensland! V.4  

Page 3 of 120
Jump to page
JosheyR33
Post #71

A nice old school pink R31 at Oxley going towards Inala at about 6:50pm today, didnt catch the plates

Twist
Post #72

VNM68 Mustang parked at Hypermarket today.

...SeMBrA...
Post #73

Saw 3 Type R Integra's at Griffith Uni today. Bloody asians.

Pink_Bitzz
Post #74

PORE AS s15 on the ippy motorway last night about 6ish. looked and sounded sexy as.

BlownBMW
Post #75

QUOTE (Pink_Bitzz @ Sep 8 2010, 07:51 AM) *
PORE AS s15 on the ippy motorway last night about 6ish. looked and sounded sexy as.

was parked next to it in the FKY44 swift, at market square saturday night, quite nice indeed

zoobzilla
Post #76

POS513 rexxy on the M1 heading to Brisbane, Monday.

S2krazie
Post #77

25loww - EF Falcon getting his auto beat by a Silvia. :Drink:

stockmy00
Post #78

A green stagea with an r34 gtr front end, near the gabba yesterday arvo at like 4pm. Looks nice n clean! Best stagea I've seen.

Oh and I saw pos513 one day this week too prob Monday, it's a blue my99-00 wrx.

Timmy's Bitch
Post #79

QUOTE (S2krazie @ Sep 8 2010, 08:49 PM) *
25loww - EF Falcon getting his auto beat by a Silvia. :Drink:

LMAO fo sho'!! Umm spotted 336OTU coming out of his carpark at elizabeth street.. looks the goods :P

Cowan_88
Post #80

a silver or dark purple (was at night and in a dark street) lamborghini gallardo im pretty sure with the licence plate "STONED". It pulled up to me after coming off the ipswich motorway at redbank. Not every day you see something like that in ipswich si had a good look at it while i could, NICE V10 could be heard behind my monaro.

purepunani
Post #81

QUOTE (Cowan_88 @ Sep 9 2010, 08:15 PM) *
a silver or dark purple (was at night and in a dark street) lamborghini gallardo im pretty sure with the licence plate "STONED". It pulled up to me after coming off the ipswich motorway at redbank. Not every day you see something like that in ipswich si had a good look at it while i could, NICE V10 could be heard behind my monaro.

That's Gup from Powercruise's car.

S2krazie
Post #82

MRF70 - silver FTO heading into the city this morning.

yumcha33
Post #83

white R32 with black N1 lip at KG. Looked like an N1 but I think I saw a sneaky green P under the tint...

Gave me a wave in the maroon R32!

stockmy00
Post #84

Very tidy looking Black VE GTS with instead of the "307" badge it had been rearranged to make "370" had what appeared to be stock exhaust pipes and sounded stock ...it was however just idling at lights when i saw it so hard to say :P was waiting to turn onto waterworks rd at ashgrove.

trev084
Post #85

QUOTE (stockmy00 @ Sep 10 2010, 04:25 PM) *
Very tidy looking Black VE GTS with instead of the "307" badge it had been rearranged to make "370" had what appeared to be stock exhaust pipes and sounded stock ...it was however just idling at lights when i saw it so hard to say :P was waiting to turn onto waterworks rd at ashgrove.

Are you sure it wasn't the W427 as they have 370.

Drift17
Post #86

hot old school soarer in redbank plains today was gun metal gray really nice car

StreetFame33
Post #87

Spotted a clean black R34 on the M1 City bound on Thursday night (11ish)

StreetFame33

zoobzilla
Post #88

And on your post MRR33..
I saw MRR34 in the city this week. :P

HRA55 Girl
Post #89

QUOTE (Robby @ Sep 3 2010, 07:36 AM) *
HAWT Silver 34 GTT (4 Door). Clean, Low on Charcol twin spoke 5 spoke Lonso's on it. Spot it every morning about 7am on Rode Road Chermside. Anyone know it?

Yeh its me, thats my new family car!!

GHOSTY
Post #90

blue s14 on ICB with gangster fitment :P

timmy_o
Post #91

Was only a S class benz for memory but the plates were awesome... "R U MAD" made me lol.

trev084
Post #92

Red early 520 (maybe) BMW in Redbank Plains with a big FMIC.

timmy_o
Post #93

And a nice P-Plate S13 at Southport Maccas last night black with white 5 spokes... Looked clean as

inb4jdm
Post #94

QUOTE (GHOSTY @ Sep 11 2010, 01:30 PM) *
blue s14 on ICB with gangster fitment :P

beat me to it! thats me :P what was the go with the car full of people next to me? haha

dan's_sss
Post #95

see OIH850 black sti bug eye lookin smickoooooo

GHOSTY
Post #96

QUOTE (inb4jdm @ Sep 11 2010, 02:33 PM) *
beat me to it! thats me :P what was the go with the car full of people next to me? haha

No idea but when they pulled up next to you in the festiva and put it in neutral and sat on limiter I nearly spat my drink out with laughter, funniest.shit.ever :P

What wheels are you running, all I saw was white + lip sticking outside the guard. Are they Lenso D2R's?

StreetFame33
Post #97

QUOTE (zoobzilla @ Sep 11 2010, 02:02 AM) *
And on your post MRR33..
I saw MRR34 in the city this week. :P

Haha ..haven't seen him around in a while actually!

Spotted a couple of nice Skylines today in Slacks Creek, blue 32 with a few people doing some work to it ..I'm pretty sure theres a 600hp skyline there too but not sure if the owner still has it.

StreetFame33

Timmy's Bitch
Post #98

Saw so many nice cars today i cant remember tyhem all lol. One that i do remember though is YUM YUM commo.. fk yes!! Oh and MIS32 :P

dan's_sss
Post #99

seen a yellow gtr 33 a blue 32 and 2 bug eye sti's at moloolaba

stockmy00
Post #100

QUOTE (trev084 @ Sep 10 2010, 06:00 PM) *
Are you sure it wasn't the W427 as they have 370.

Positive it wasnt a w427 lol... how could you mistake them for any other car? :P

Maybe he has a 7 litre in his gts who knows ... sounded like the stock 6.2 though.

High Boost Hero
Post #101

FC rx7 "Xen***" @ super amart on kessels rd

Looking nice with the rear diffuser!!!!

trev084
Post #102

QUOTE (stockmy00 @ Sep 12 2010, 11:13 AM) *
Positive it wasnt a w427 lol... how could you mistake them for any other car? :P

Maybe he has a 7 litre in his gts who knows ... sounded like the stock 6.2 though.

If I only seen one from the rear then I wouldn't really know, the front is a huge give away.

TypeR
Post #103

blue evo 10 'EVO TEN' on Wardell st yesterday. Btw champ your car is blowing excessive amounts of black smoke when you put the foot down, prob not healthy..

inb4jdm
Post #104

QUOTE (GHOSTY @ Sep 11 2010, 05:09 PM) *
No idea but when they pulled up next to you in the festiva and put it in neutral and sat on limiter I nearly spat my drink out with laughter, funniest.shit.ever :lol:

What wheels are you running, all I saw was white + lip sticking outside the guard. Are they Lenso D2R's?

yeah i was just like....their vision is based on movement, dont make eye contact....:P and yeah they are lenso d2rs :) not sure on the size i diddnt pay too much attention when they were brought ^^

-Jordan-
Post #105

This guy!

Apologies for the picture... kinda wasn't paying attention to the camera and mate was in a hurry. Obviously not an import, but it looked mint!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 120
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x