Hot Cars Spotted In Queensland! V.4  

Page 119 of 120
Jump to page
wolfman101
Post #4131

Well that was a particularly accurate location description. Yep, saw you too, of course. Virtually looked ya in da EYE!

DAL32
Post #4132

I was busy checking out your wife haha, you mention her often enough here so I gotta see plus don't think I saw you through all that tint you got (5%?)

I should have given GPS coordinates that would have been accurate. If I had my SD card in my dashcam could've just posted up a still shot lol

wolfman101
Post #4133

Oh well, she's better looking than me OR the car anyway!
Yeah, the tint is absurdly illegal, and just plain daft at night. I'm having it removed.

Twist
Post #4134

GT FORTY - plates are explanatory. Through Zillmere. Only just saw the roof line go past my passenger door, didn't realise what it was till it passed me.

wolfman101
Post #4135

Kit?

Twist
Post #4136

More than likely. I can't tell the difference. There would be more kit's then genuine's anyway.

Dai.
Post #4137

Saw Sharpy at Munchies tonight,car is looking superb.

I was on the Maroon Busa with a harley in the same parking space.

BlueKE
Post #4138

saw STARK 1 at Dbay/Rothwell of all places mid morning haha

that is a nice machine mate and nice day for a drive

TTS
Post #4139

QUOTE (BlueKE @ Jul 6 2013, 04:54 PM) *
saw STARK 1 at Dbay/Rothwell of all places mid morning haha

Selling drugs ph34r.gif

wolfman101
Post #4140

Thanks. I was taking the bastard for a clean. Looks shiny as now.

Auditude
Post #4141

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Jul 6 2013, 05:40 PM) *

Nice upgrade wink.gif

wolfman101
Post #4142

Sidegrade really. the other car isn't going anywhere...

Auditude
Post #4143

Did you end up getting it for under 200? I remember you mentioning they were just out of your price bracket last time I was online.

eXo
Post #4144

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Jul 1 2013, 12:02 AM) *
Oh well, she's better looking than me OR the car anyway!
Yeah, the tint is absurdly illegal, and just plain daft at night. I'm having it removed.

Downvote on removing the tint!!!

but you can get that vote back for the low low price of posting pic of said 'hot wife' hsdance.gif

wolfman101
Post #4145

QUOTE (Auditude @ Jul 11 2013, 03:33 PM) *
Did you end up getting it for under 200? I remember you mentioning they were just out of your price bracket last time I was online.

199,999 dollars actually...on EFTPOS, believe it or not.
For future reference, yes, you can buy an R8 on Savings, with a PIN. I opted to keep the receipt.
I have since spent around another 30k getting it how I like it.

No, no pics of wife...though she's the one opposed to it, not me wink.gif

DAL32
Post #4146

Depends on your card limits I guess. I couldn't eftpos the final deposit on my car, and the following day I couldn't even eftpos my stereo install ($1400)

clutch-monkey
Post #4147

spotted DAL32 toybaru thing on raymont rd earlier this evening.. was waiting at the lights in the Z

wolfman101
Post #4148

Actually apparently it's completely dependent on the merchant. I am with Suncorp, and they said that you can EFTPOS as much as you want if the seller allows it, so you just check. I wanted to put it on my card (points FTW) but it has a 40k limit. I found out that you can in fact put as much money onto a card as you want though (ie; I could put another 160k onto it and buy it), but that if the sale falls through you have no way to get the money off the card except through a cash advance, which is a crazy rip-off.

And eXo, on the tint, this is what I see at night.

vk134
Post #4149

Cash advance on the credit card was the easiest way to cash a bank cheque. I had a scenario where I didn't want the guy carrying $18k so I said bank cheque was fine, he came into the city did the deal, same bank, ANZ, they said 2 days to clear, I went to commbank as I had an acct with them, same deal, 2 days clearance.
I had a Mastercard with them I had as a travel spare, maybe $200 credit in it, so with the SAME teller, just did a deposit of the cheque, then a cash advance of the same amount. There was a moment of reptilian banker blinking, as he tried to work out if there was a way to stop me but was all within their rules.

.Tim.
Post #4150

^^^ winning!... reptilian banker blinking cracked me up!

DAL32
Post #4151

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Jul 12 2013, 08:45 AM) *
Actually apparently it's completely dependent on the merchant. I am with Suncorp, and they said that you can EFTPOS as much as you want if the seller allows it, so you just check. I wanted to put it on my card (points FTW) but it has a 40k limit. I found out that you can in fact put as much money onto a card as you want though (ie; I could put another 160k onto it and buy it), but that if the sale falls through you have no way to get the money off the card except through a cash advance, which is a crazy rip-off.

And eXo, on the tint, this is what I see at night.

Ah yeah definitely points ftw. I got $50 free fuel for buying my last cheap car by advancing credit before selling the car it replaced, so who knows what you would have got for $200k on it.

Now that I think about it I should have put both the final car deposit and stereo payments on that card. Could have got a few free mt runs out of that bitch. Oh well

wolfman101
Post #4152

Saw Dale again at Chermside.

RB25_lovin
Post #4153

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Jul 6 2013, 05:40 PM) *

sooooo jealous

Mcleod
Post #4154

Spotted - convertible Lancer - WTF?!

Twist
Post #4155

Haven't you seen them before Mcleod ?

KrisP
Post #4156

the concerning thing for me is that Mcleod posted it in the "hot cars seen in QLD" thread... his taste in cars at times concerns me! smile.gif

alpharx7
Post #4157

QUOTE (KrisP @ Aug 2 2013, 11:53 AM) *
the concerning thing for me is that Mcleod posted it in the "hot cars seen in QLD" thread... his taste in cars at times concerns me! smile.gif

maybe the thread, 'dumb shit you've seen done to cars' would have been more appropriate. mamoru.gif

.Tim.
Post #4158

Spotted OMG515 on the SE Freeway last night. Not an S15 fan but yours looks nice.

KrisP
Post #4159

QUOTE (alpharx7 @ Aug 2 2013, 12:43 PM) *
maybe the thread, 'dumb shit you've seen done to cars' would have been more appropriate.

mamoru.gif

I think you're onto something! i definitely see stupid stuff daily

BukkaneNinja
Post #4160

QUOTE (Mcleod @ Aug 2 2013, 10:36 AM) *
Spotted - convertible Lancer - WTF?!

To be honest... I've never seen one either!

KrisP
Post #4161

Now i need to get a photo of the idiot that lives near me with Chev badges on their Holden Cruize!!! (sadly its illegal to get out of a car and slap the stupidity out of people)

Wraith
Post #4162

QUOTE (KrisP @ Aug 2 2013, 03:56 PM) *
Now i need to get a photo of the idiot that lives near me with Chev badges on their Holden Cruize!!! (sadly its illegal to get out of a car and slap the stupidity out of people)

They do have Chevy badges in the states tongue.gif

OT: Yet again I saw the R35 GTR with the plates THNX cruising the sunny coast. See him everywhere.

Doc
Post #4163

spotted wolfman101 & Stark 1 parked next to me.

pic provided by wolfman..

wolfman101
Post #4164

I guess that means I should spot you too...

Dai.
Post #4165

I thought i seen you on the Esk-Kilcoy road Doc until i examined your plates,another Rex had MY REXX.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 119 of 120
Jump to page
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x