Hot Cars Spotted In Queensland! V.4  

Page 2 of 120
Jump to page
trev084
Post #36

Spotted HSV's Monaro at Carerra/Nerang the other week and a 66? Mustang on the centenary Richlands last Thursday with the plates "NO LEGS"

just_cruzin91
Post #37

R34 GTR Plates 99GTR.. Mate, nice car and all, but if u continue to drive it like a f#ckhead around the estate I live in, whilst my kids are playing in the park you did your skid at today... Not only will I kick the F#ck out of you, but your car too.....

trev084
Post #38

QUOTE (iBrettowski @ Aug 31 2010, 04:48 PM) *
seen this really riced up orange commodore on waratah drive, i think it was a commodore? it had nissan stickers on it and with a ksv badge in the front grill?

WTF!

QUOTE (S13_RB26 @ Aug 31 2010, 10:11 PM) *
yes also seen that in the shopping centre, I tried to get a photo but I was busy at the time!

It has real big wide guards on the rears, 100 spoke rims and the nissan sticker on the side window said V8 Nissan Power Quad Cam and some other bullshit

was a really ugly looking car though and to top it off some old lady was driving it lol

QUOTE (Richie217 @ Sep 1 2010, 09:01 AM) *
This was at the Jimboomba muscle show last month. It's a Monaro with a Nissan V8 in it. Has one of the ugliest bodykits I think I have ever seen. Took a while to figure out what it was, apart from an abomination.

QUOTE (iBrettowski @ Sep 1 2010, 11:07 PM) *
wow really? what a waste of a nissan engine..

https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....entry1286088110

rohan5
Post #39

Spotted a nice blue s15 with white wheels in Runcorn. Probably 1 of the nicest 1's i've seen

Robby
Post #40

HAWT Silver 34 GTT (4 Door). Clean, Low on Charcol twin spoke 5 spoke Lonso's on it. Spot it every morning about 7am on Rode Road Chermside. Anyone know it?

Parag0n
Post #41

QUOTE (KRUPT(67 Muzzy) @ Sep 1 2010, 12:50 AM) *
Spotted gunmetal grey 2009 GTR (Plate 1GTR) on Motorway near Yatala.....
Didnt like it when a Jeep srt8 blasted him, should of seen the face and was quick to back off....lol
Need to boost that brand new skyline up my friend!

haha nice work, it's only a matter of time before the rx7 and the jeep meet again on my m1 or bruce, hopefully in the dry :(

Garfield
Post #42

saw a little Holden with plates BEXTA on it :(

flyboy11
Post #43

Saw a great looking Gtir on the M1 northbound through nerang on Thursday morning. Was purple with tanned interior.. if your on here mate nice ride.. goes hard too.

Slav
Post #44

LAY BUY RX7 on Mains Roads Sunnybank.

S2krazie
Post #45

505exc Prelude in Macgregor today about 3pm...

Twist
Post #46

'DB7 V12' Vantage at Carseldine Central today.

khubner
Post #47

pha754 lime green chevvy pick up saw what he did in molendinar respect :bowdown:

timmy_o
Post #48

Saw a 33 with GT stripes... can't say I was a fan but it was clean.

KRUPT(67 Muzzy)
Post #49

QUOTE (Parag0n @ Sep 3 2010, 07:43 AM) *
haha nice work, it's only a matter of time before the rx7 and the jeep meet again on my m1 or bruce, hopefully in the dry :(

Yes we hope so, gotta see if that thing can put that power to the ground....lol

TrapStar
Post #50

Spotted Tornado FPV along the road to spit.

then when heading home spotted a White S15 low as fuck on mint offset rims, plates were something like 5OFT or 50FT

and BEN135 Mercedes Benz on 20 inch chromes, dumped.. nice car but you need to indicate! lol 3 corners no indication..

Xr2Nv
Post #51

QUOTE (miss_bec180 @ Sep 1 2010, 04:58 PM) *
HOT AS ALTEZZA/LEXUS IS200 SPOTTED...pearl white, big rims, sexy as...plates read ATZ34 new to the coast....SEXY AS HELL

I wonder whose that could be? :oopsie:

alex.a
Post #52

QUOTE (TrapStar @ Sep 4 2010, 01:07 PM) *
Spotted Tornado FPV along the road to spit.

then when heading home spotted a White S15 low as fuck on mint offset rims, plates were something like 5OFT or 50FT

Hey mate s15 is mine, what were you in? plates are 50FTT.. cheers for the kind words :oopsie:

TrapStar
Post #53

QUOTE (alex.a @ Sep 4 2010, 02:24 PM) *
Hey mate s15 is mine, what were you in? plates are 50FTT.. cheers for the kind words :oopsie:

Nice mate, wheels look mint! Was in the everyday VS haha in the market for a nice 200 :D

OT: Last night spotted a Old Model Green Pickup at Helensvale North Exit out the front of Maccas' skidding it everywhere.. and then it's huge cam going off at the lights :P

timmy_o
Post #54

Seen a sexy as 35 GTR in Black, on Smith St this arvo... :oopsie:

The Dealer
Post #55

seen a fully hektik hyundai excel today lmao all leather interior lowed 2 da max with SHIT CHROMES LMAO

yumcha33
Post #56

two S13's coming into Bris last night from southside!

Real piggy, One of them had some pretty good pull!

EXI73
Post #57

Jarred SXS14 s14 on the riverside expressway Saturday morning

Twist
Post #58

CUS70 180 yesterday through Brendale/Carseldine/Bald Hills - take ya pick.

timmy_o
Post #59

Saw a red RX7, Silver S15 and SHY34 on Ferry Rd this morning.

S13_RB26
Post #60

EXI73 Supra at KFC Kangaroo Point Friday night along with SXX13 at Kangaroo Point Mcdonalds...couldnt spot you though Emma at KFC, were you at Mcdonalds??

S13_RB26
Post #61

also spotted that Silver FD RX7 at Browns Plains Mcdonalds as I was waiting for a friend...looks phat dude, has a nice stance to it...his part of the Downshift Aus group. I cant remember the plates though

TrapStar
Post #62

Spotted 200 SX R Silver S15 past Australia Fair, and also a Silver VY/Z SS with a front mount.. looks mint but didn't get to hear it :oopsie:

EDIT: Could have been SX 200 R

miss_bec180
Post #63

QUOTE (Xr2Nv @ Sep 4 2010, 01:11 PM) *
I wonder whose that could be? :oopsie:

haha...mine :P hey other people said their own cars so i thought i better join in :D

S2krazie
Post #64

All Day - Ferrari 360 heading down Brunswick St about midday.

warney
Post #65

13ayu ......btw, nice fish brother! Was going to say hi, but ya ran off, clearly couldnt handle the acknowledgement from warney !

EAT26
Post #66

Spotted a White R32 "60YAR" On Cav road this morning... looked clean :)

EAT26
Post #67

Spotted a Integra Type S with 2 hotties in it plate "TYP35" on the M1.
Also spotted a Yellow 180sx plate "51YRB" on George Street dude was paying the parking metre.

TrapStar
Post #68

Last night spotted, GET SMART.. Flared Guarded Smart Car with deep dish rims.

S2krazie
Post #69

black Bentley Continental GT Flying Spur - Brunswick St about 2hrs ago.
Didn't catch the plates.

Ghostwhowalks
Post #70

I was in my wrx this morning just before lunch heading up Smith Street and came across yet again a silver early model lancer with a nice set of wheels on it. Had a wee play with him and got completely smoked by him. Then I saw the chiptorque sticker across his back window... go figure hey. Must have a decent conversion in it?

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 120
Jump to page
8 User(s) are reading this topic (8 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x