Jump to page
MR_JORDZ
Post #106

"LOWAS" BLACK RX7 ON 20"INCH CHROME'S OR BIGGER?*NOT SURE

SEXY AS!!!!

MEADOWBROOK

S2krazie
Post #107

Spotted Burdo 350Z today on Brunswick St about 1pm.

350stato
Post #108

Spotted Ross' 350Z on old clevland this arvo

350stato
Post #109

QUOTE (HRA55 Girl @ Sep 11 2010, 08:30 AM) *
Yeh its me, thats my new family car!!

Meh, shit tin, brig out the 200 bitch lol

EAT26
Post #110

Spotted Yellow Vz Maloo "HSVONE" on the M1 going towards the city this morning. love them in yellow!

goldencoast
Post #111

spottd blak on blak slammd vy yestday. Thnk saw it at spit again to. Mad

GettinRichGettinHektik
Post #112

Spotted "Shark" Tim Shark's yellow lambo @ coast just a second ago.

Timmy's Bitch
Post #113

Sat night spotted a nice white 180 off the right side in the ditch going southbound on the pacific motorway just after entering near mt cootha turnoff..aftermarket tailights was all else i saw and two tow trucks and cop car.. saw no other people.. anyone know what happened?

Richie217
Post #114

Red GT3 & Convertible DB9 on Tedder Ave Saturday night. Also saw H8 SLOW Murcielago again on Hope Island Rd Yesterday.

mark1414
Post #115

Saw a Black R34 at Griffith Uni today. No one thinking your HKS SSQ BOV is cool. I did however have a laugh at you stalling TWICE. :lol:

timmy_o
Post #116

Saw "07 SRL" S15 white one on Ferry Rd today

Drift17
Post #117

spotted a really hot two tone silvia today in redbank plains around 3pm with plates 372jgz REALLY nice sil

RPS13x
Post #118

black s15 PORE AS spotted on mains rd sunnybank hottest and cleanest i ever seen in a wild. How WIDE are the rear tries on that thing dammm :lol:

619PSI
Post #119

black evo on m1 at springwood heading south this arvo, plates evo 89 i think, very nice

zoobzilla
Post #120

GODZILLA - interstate plates on a bayside blue R34 GTR on Ippy motorway..
and JDC 5 - interstate plates on a dc5r.

Kane
Post #121

SHAKEN DB9 the other day at O'Reiley's lookout, so hot!

TrapStar
Post #122

Spotted | DRF15 | S15 Grey Labrador

ITS2EZ
Post #123

seen some nice cars in the last week or so. mustang in logan "shw pny" keep seeing the grey rotor in brendale. neat 180 with big twin pig pipes in geebung and a few others i forgot lol

NAYS 69
Post #124

Saw QIK XR8 last week on Kortum drive. Very nice!

warney
Post #125

Spotted GAZ.06? FG falcon.. hot as fk!!

Stompy
Post #126

420BHP blue xr8 on mdore road.

S2krazie
Post #127

Ian 186 - red s14 in Ayr - LOL!

White R35GTR Gateway this afternoon. Prestige Plates cant remember what but.

And saw the most lolsy plates.

OAR-## on a P plate non turbs Supra up in Ayr yesterday and today. Fuck we rofl'd.

mr18osx
Post #128

spotted!

a sexy orange 09/10 lancer on centenary highway had rims exhaust 1 of the only ones ive seen thats nice

ryan.d
Post #129

spotted in my review mirror at a set of lights on browns plains road, two guys in a hot black VZ Maloo ute pointing and laughing at my "nom nom nom v8's for lunch" sticker on my back window. what i want to know is why wernt you laughing at the next set of lights?? did you just realise your 6 liters of fury is not the fastest thing on the streets :lol:?? other then that man its a HOT ute.. love the stance :lol:

timmy_o
Post #130

Haha nice.

17UCK!
Post #131

spotted flo89 a white commodore ute that looks exactly the same as my old ute. but higher with them white clear taillights. any1 know if hes on boost?

also spotted a yellow vz? maloo ute. with a MASSIVE blower wiine when he booted it. XD

trev084
Post #132

QUOTE (ryan.d @ Sep 16 2010, 04:35 PM) *
spotted in my review mirror at a set of lights on browns plains road, two guys in a hot black VZ Maloo ute pointing and laughing at my "nom nom nom v8's for lunch" sticker on my back window. what i want to know is why wernt you laughing at the next set of lights?? did you just realise your 6 liters of fury is not the fastest thing on the streets :lol:?? other then that man its a HOT ute.. love the stance :lol:

Nice one Ryan, that MPS is a quick car.

EXI73
Post #133

Spotted Marks R34 GTR, Peter's s14 and PORE AS s15 at sunnybank mcd's last night

UR_DADY
Post #134

57IFF is200 tonight southbound on the m1 at yatala, nice stance buddy! One of the cooler is200's I have seen!

Also spotted a new Peugeot RCZ in the valley today! Awesome looking cars! Love the glass bubble roof! Definitely one of the few peugeots I'd be happy to own!

-Jordan-
Post #135

"Brumby" - blue stang going along pickering street this arvo.

inb4jdm
Post #136

there is an yellow s15 with a GT wing and carbon fibre bonnet that rolls down my street all the time in springfield lakes........

Very very nice, your exhaust shakes my house lol.

35NIK
Post #137

GHOSTY S15 at subway near UQ. How did you make it in that underground carpark, took my Sil there once scrap city!!!
I was the ninja behind you!

timmy_o
Post #138

Saw a nice white R34 on Smith Street on my way to one of the shops yesterday morning, sounded nice... and then a white 180 once I got onto the M1 heading north.

Also a nice looking red S15 this morning on the M1 southbound, just before where that Honda had rolled onto its side.

swifty_ano
Post #139

Has anyone got pictures of the Black WRX getting around Morayfield.
shaved wing, altezza black lights. Think its got custom plates (black and gold).

Shits sexy.

deebs1990
Post #140

DNA R8, Black Audi R8 on Park Ridge road, looked amazing.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 4 of 120
Jump to page
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x