Sprinter Cruise To Drift Day Feb 13 - who is interested  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
HSV
Post #36

I can give you a lift back ONLY if I dont have anyone going there with me (Drift Recovery Vehicle is a 2 seater affair only.)

csx_seth
Post #37

QUOTE(HSV @ Feb 8 2005, 07:23 PM)
I can give you a lift back ONLY if I dont have anyone going there with me (Drift Recovery Vehicle is a 2 seater affair only.)
[right][snapback]4954542[/snapback][/right]

kool well when u find out if you can give him a lift back let me know and then yeah we can work somethin out thumbsup.gif

trdcamrypride
Post #38

hey thanks any way guys but i found a ride out and back i will be at calamvale im goin with trd rolla

csx_seth
Post #39

ok kool c u out there

miss_accord
Post #40

where is the drift meet at i really wanna go. my car would be the odd one out of all you guys i have a honda accord. would you want a odd car like mine hanging around all your awsome cars??? email me the details [email protected] chat soon mwa mwa

trdcamrypride
Post #41

yeah there are many not drifting cars that go out it is a willowbank queensland raceway.

trd_rolla
Post #42

Hey fellas

I won't be meeting you fellas now prolly. I'm gonna have some fun myself and join the Holden Club Motorkhana day at Willowbank smile.gif Which means trdcamrypride and lilnosboy will need a ride unsure.gif Sorry, but thought I'd let you know and try and arrange something.

Might finish in time to have a look at the drift day but. thumbsup.gif

TRD Rolla

Jusdrifn 86
Post #43

bump

looking foward to it, see you all there

csx_seth
Post #44

QUOTE(miss_accord @ Feb 10 2005, 01:17 PM)
where is the drift meet at i really wanna go. my car would be the odd one out of all you guys i have a honda accord. would you want a odd car like mine hanging around all your awsome cars??? email me the details [email protected] chat soon mwa mwa
[right][snapback]4957974[/snapback][/right]

yeah you are more than welcome to come out, drift days are held out at QLD Raceway at Willowbank.

cruise details are as follows:

meeting spot will be the calamvale hotel, Cnr Beaudesert & Compton Rds Calamvale QLD 4116

Meet time will be 10:30, for a 10:45 leaving time. From there we will be cruising to the Goodna BP, should arrive there around 11:15. We will be departing from there at 11:30 and heading straight to queensland raceway.

bring a UHF radio, channel will be decided upon on the day

ill be at calamvale from about 10 incase ppl show up early smile.gif

csx_seth
Post #45

QUOTE(trd_rolla @ Feb 10 2005, 08:01 PM)
Hey fellas

I won't be meeting you fellas now prolly. I'm gonna have some fun myself and join the Holden Club Motorkhana day at Willowbank smile.gif Which means trdcamrypride and lilnosboy will need a ride unsure.gif Sorry, but thought I'd let you know and try and arrange something.

Might finish in time to have a look at the drift day but. thumbsup.gif

TRD Rolla
[right][snapback]4958751[/snapback][/right]

what did you wanna do trdcamrypride? can u still organise a lift out and back, as i said im more than happy to give you a lift out there, and if you want to leave a bit early i can take ya back to calamvale, your call, just let me know when u get stuff organised thumbsup.gif

csx_seth
Post #46

bump tongue.gif

D1_Spec
Post #47

cannot wait for tommorow, should be a good day

csx_seth
Post #48

hell yeah, i got drift day during the day and then i get to go down the coast and stay there on sunday and monday night smile.gif its gonna be one awesome weekend thumbsup.gif

miss_accord
Post #49

i will be out there in tha honda accord u cant miss her rather large playmate sticker on the front window and a huge a huge honda badge on the bonnett so if you see me come chat but tell me who u are please
see ya out there on sunday mwa mwa

csx_seth
Post #50

QUOTE(miss_accord @ Feb 12 2005, 12:08 PM)
i will be out there in tha honda accord u cant miss her rather large playmate sticker on the front window and a huge a huge honda badge on the bonnett so if you see me come chat but tell me who u are please
see ya out there on sunday mwa mwa
[right][snapback]4961711[/snapback][/right]

will you be accompnying us on the cruise from calamvale?

Yotis
Post #51

Hrmm... seems I would b there as well.. in an unusual nissan... dancingcool.gif

HSV
Post #52

slow pos more like it tongue.gif

SPOOL_com_au
Post #53

QUOTE(Yotis @ Feb 12 2005, 07:53 PM)
Hrmm... seems I would b there as well.. in an unusual nissan... dancingcool.gif
[right][snapback]4962334[/snapback][/right]

the leopard is a wise choice by some................

guess who????

HSV
Post #54

Mr NegativeCamber............. would be a wise choice if he actually DROVE teh bloody car instead of driving it like a community bus for the elderly...........

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x