Stolen R33 Gtst, Maroon, Dark Tint, Black Wheels - Taken from Robina Town Center, Rego: "074 JDM"  

Page 2 of 6
Jump to page
MISS33
Post #36

I've just sent ghosty a PM with some info. I really hope it's found soon. I hope it's not the same f*ckers who stole my 33 last month. But they would be dumb enough to continue doing it even after getting charged.

And yeah my $2000 Excess with Just Cars got waived because someone was charged. My theft excess has just gone up by $100 too because I've had a car stolen. Fail.

Good luck with finding your pride and joy. I'll be keeping an eye out for sure.

Ryan41
Post #37

Basically this is how the excess worked... I was 19 when I claimed.. $2500 excess- + $1000 because I adjusted the premium to be smaller.. PLUS $1000 BECAUSE my car got stolen..

So basically if your car gets stolen.. you have to pay whatever your standard excess is.. PLUS $1000 in the event the car is stolen..

And now, if say my STI gets stolen.. i have to pay $2000 STOLEN excess..because I have already had a theft claim..

Oh..and I'm rating 2..

But yeh, as soon as I can get out of Justcar.. I will..but currrently being 21 its the only joint that will insure me..

It sucks that when i bought my gf's 2010 fiesta zetec.. its only costing me $510 for insurance..lol ..and $300 excess..

Joys of owning a turbo car..

Gagginforit
Post #38

Im currently looking for insurance for (my soon to be ) 05 STI, cheapest i have found, with out actively looking is $950.00 , with $1000 excess!

Gagginforit
Post #39

BACK ON TOPIC:- GPS tracking units for cars, anyone have one? Think they are worth it? Im looking to purchase for my new car, would be perfect in a situation like this!!!

NISMOgemini
Post #40

you can get them on ebay for a couple of hundred... make sure u can get one that u can track, not just a data log... as the data log ones you have be able to take out of the vehicle to see where its been.. the tracker ones u can see where it has been and is without having to remove the unit from the car

lux_or
Post #41

Hey gaggin,

after yesterday, it really got me thinking about GPS tracking devices n how most of them work and what u gonna get for ur price! there are some out there that are like 1K, and if you got the money, then yeah they are worth it, especially if your paying 100 bucks excess n stuff! and there are others that i need to look more into that come from asia n stuff and they are like 1000 bucks! see to work well n do what is required, i just have to find the time to read a few reviews!

Steve

Ryan41
Post #42

QUOTE (Gagginforit @ Aug 24 2010, 11:31 AM) *
BACK ON TOPIC:- GPS tracking units for cars, anyone have one? Think they are worth it? Im looking to purchase for my new car, would be perfect in a situation like this!!!

I wish I had one on my s15..

as for wrx's though.. i dont think any have been stolen since the key pad security system was put in them?

lux_or
Post #43

Ry,

u know what year model up has had this keypad tracking put in them?

cheers

Ryan41
Post #44

QUOTE (lux_or @ Aug 24 2010, 11:39 AM) *
Ry,

u know what year model up has had this keypad tracking put in them?

cheers

Pretty sure it is 02 and up!

Basically unless you know the 4 digit code... you cant start the car. you get 3 attempts, and then the car has to be re programmed by subaru.

Basically it cuts the fuel supply until the code is entered..

High Boost Hero
Post #45

I saw this on big travis fb...

Good luck finding it!

I hate theives!

Keep us updated

sv8nato
Post #46

hi all just reading your posts about gps trackers i sell these units for cars that take a mobile sim card then all u do is ring the number and it sends u coordinates and u go on google maps and put the coordinates in and it will tell u where the location is,i have one in my commodore(just in case)and i also supply finance companies with them so they can easily track down cars for repossession so if u want one just text me and i will organise a price for you and a discount if ur a boost member,ph 0410309011

Gagginforit
Post #47

QUOTE (sv8nato @ Aug 24 2010, 11:58 AM) *
hi all just reading your posts about gps trackers i sell these units for cars that take a mobile sim card then all u do is ring the number and it sends u coordinates and u go on google maps and put the coordinates in and it will tell u where the location is,i have one in my commodore(just in case)and i also supply finance companies with them so they can easily track down cars for repossession so if u want one just text me and i will organise a price for you and a discount if ur a boost member,ph 0410309011

Definately sounds like a good investment for your pride and joy, and with all the theiving going on at the moment, would be good to find your car ( And the driver ) before the cops do! Or at the very least be able give the authorities the location!

SkiDMaN
Post #48

most that i have seen that have a sms function only last 40-50 hours of on time.... would be useless unless u had it hard wired into the car... are they able to be hard wired?

High Boost Hero
Post #49

QUOTE (sv8nato @ Aug 24 2010, 11:58 AM) *

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$???????????????

tuf265
Post #50

i feel for you m8 im going for a drive on my way home to check a couple place for you, i will let you know if i find it i hope its not there as what they did to our car they stole ill let you know

cohen87
Post #51

Cheers ppl hey alot of info has come into play so far hey and ime hopin it gets seen today I'm not happy the car fucked up but I'm sure this kid will be once everyone knows who he is! A car to us is more then a metal object nit just something someone can steal and fuck up on there own will! Please keep asking aloud facebook it ud b suprised how small goldcoast really is! We don't need names just a location of the machine thank u guys and girls again extremely grateful

Ben "owner"

MISS33
Post #52

QUOTE (cohen87 @ Aug 24 2010, 12:45 PM) *
Cheers ppl hey alot of info has come into play so far hey and ime hopin it gets seen today I'm not happy the car fucked up but I'm sure this kid will be once everyone knows who he is! A car to us is more then a metal object nit just something someone can steal and fuck up on there own will! Please keep asking aloud facebook it ud b suprised how small goldcoast really is! We don't need names just a location of the machine thank u guys and girls again extremely grateful

Ben "owner"

I really hope you find it hey. My husband (tuf265) is going to check out a place this arvo where our stolen skyline was found. People are lowlifes and don't realise how precious our cars are to us. Best of luck. We've all got our fingers crossed for you. I've got Ghosty's number saved in my phone if we find anything this arvo.

cohen87
Post #53

hey i had someone try call me twice on a blocked number can u contact again please sorry my phone wasnt working properly 0409018217 please try again mate no idea who this person is!

ben "owner"

Sly086
Post #54

Was the car dirty? covered in dirty along the side, if so i was driving to brisbane yesterday about 5pm ish and this marron r33 tried to race me, i didnt race him, so he sped off and got flashed by a speed camera on the side of the road if that helps? was just after dreamworld going north.

Just looked a bit werid everybody braking for the speed camera and this fool just guns it

Gagginforit
Post #55

QUOTE (Sly086 @ Aug 24 2010, 02:22 PM) *
Was the car dirty? covered in dirty along the side, if so i was driving to brisbane yesterday about 5pm ish and this marron r33 tried to race me, i didnt race him, so he sped off and got flashed by a speed camera on the side of the road if that helps? was just after dreamworld going north.

Just looked a bit werid everybody braking for the speed camera and this fool just guns it

Did you get a look at him ( Driver)???????

cohen87
Post #56

on the other forum for this a guy named "mr_vr1983" posted i seen one that crashed at pack pines today but the rims were stock r33 ones if that helps. so the wheels. is this confirmed as mine or another im still yet to collect the front bar! cant exactly get there atm

ben "owner"

timmy_o
Post #57

QUOTE (cohen87 @ Aug 24 2010, 02:32 PM) *
on the other forum for this a guy named "mr_vr1983" posted i seen one that crashed at pack pines today but the rims were stock r33 ones if that helps. so the wheels. is this confirmed as mine or another im still yet to collect the front bar! cant exactly get there atm

ben "owner"

Where abouts you located? If you want to go collect it, give us a PM got the day off today and am free until this meet tonight.

jonskeonerism
Post #58

QUOTE (cohen87 @ Aug 24 2010, 03:32 PM) *

ben "owner"

The guy pmed me about it but he said the car crashed at the roundabout out front of the pac pines quix around 12 mid day yesterday so I think it is a different car due to the reprted sightings after this time, and he went back around 5 and it was gone... also was unsure if it had the same features... I mentioned the GTR wing etc... and he was still unsure.

Sly086
Post #59

QUOTE (Gagginforit @ Aug 24 2010, 02:23 PM) *
Did you get a look at him ( Driver)???????

he looked small ish bout 20-24 and had dark blonde hair i think, i could be wrong but didnt really look man sorry

skyline_chick88
Post #60

QUOTE (cohen87 @ Aug 24 2010, 02:32 PM) *

ben "owner"

i drove past the one at pac pines yesterday. it had p plates and still had a front bar and by the look of the wheels it wasnt going anywhere unless it was on a tow truck. will keep an eye out.

1sikvs
Post #61

spewiinngg..lol

cohen87
Post #62

im located in robina its all good man i have another mate hopefully pickin me up soon but cheers man text me ya number jsut for future ref man appreciate ur help just need to collect the plate thats all! my number on the first page.

ben "owner"

cohen87
Post #63

ok ppl heres the update so far:

1. went and retrieved the front bar that was in pieces with the number plate around kendor street Labrador the fucker had been doing some crazy burnouts on the road fuckin wanker.

2. went to the quix in robina and asked to see the CCTV footage and found it had been seen there at 1.30 the guy filled up 45 dollars worth and bailed there where 2 people one was the passenger who filled up the car.

he was wearing as white top and black pants he was about 6 foot 1 and Caucasian he was a fuckin slim guy to could really see the driver to much not sure wat he looked like i think blonde hair possibly.

will post snap shots once i have the cctv footage!

ih8wrx
Post #64

@#$!s!

One of the worst things that could happen.

Good luck finding it.

gasoneel
Post #65

theres been a rise in car theft heaps l8ly ....
my mums 320i got stolen couple of months back ...
popo found it thrashed in some bush near beenligh ...
my cusins honda badges got stolen from his driveway

fuk man ,,,,,, havent been in ur position before ....but id hate the feeling of some dikhead
molesting your baby .... doing shit you wouldnt even do ..

hope u find him ......if i see it around ull be the first to know ...and ill make sure i express my feelings very clear about what he did ..

(southside brisbane)

cohen87
Post #66

cheers bro im sure these fuckers aint got many more options with alot of ppl watching out not many things for them to do once i get screen shots im sure someone will ID him and we will keep it anonymous for confidential reasons but honesty would be appreciates everyone think about it if they a let to do this and they ur mates can u really even trust them with anything u own its DOG as!

1sikvs
Post #67

has any one else seen it since hope ts not striped and dumped out bush

khubner
Post #68

i coulda sworn i seen this car along olsen ave one day i honestly couldn't tell you when sorry. i also think i've seen it parked in southport around the 7/11 on marine parade. again i couldn't tell you when.

cohen87
Post #69

im hoping it aint been stripped of dumped in a bush FML!

ben "owner"

hollett0987
Post #70

Mate sounds like the same blokes who stole mine from Southport. see if the blokes you see in the CCTV footage match the same blokes seen walking past the camera on my footage > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThLwtkzbfg0

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 6
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x