Stolen R33 Gtst, Maroon, Dark Tint, Black Wheels - Taken from Robina Town Center, Rego: "074 JDM"  

Page 6 of 6
Jump to page
ShuntedB20
Post #176

QUOTE (1sikvs @ Oct 5 2010, 12:34 AM) *
lol how come mi kars never get stolen? i live in woodridge with mi bonet open for like 6nights keys in the ignition?? and its a vl turbo?

Your terrible grammer keeps theives at bay

mitch-10-02
Post #177

if your gonna do a 'bait car' itd be smart not to post on boost what it looks like etc. because id say whoever is stealing all these cars/is involved, is a boost member..

all this stealing is bullshit
i hear of alot of people returning to their cars only to find it on bricks also.. so i guess its time for locknuts and satnav gps tracking for everyone haha :)

kurtty&binda
Post #178

Hey guys im so sorry to hear about ur car being stolen.. Wat low life piece of shits!!.. i hope they burn in hell!!.. And u kno wats funny, KARMA... KARMA always comes back and bites f#kheads like them on the ass!!.
I will keep my eye out for u.. Any news lately? I could imagine wat u r going thro atm.. im trying to sell mine atm lol...
Good luck :).. i hope u find there is not much to do to it wen u get it back. Keep us updated!!

xxxxgold
Post #179

QUOTE (mitch-10-02 @ Oct 6 2010, 09:53 PM) *
satnav gps tracking for everyone haha :)

GPS tracking seems like a good (albeit expensive) idea, but in reality it can easily be 'defeated'. These guys are obviously very well organised, if they are able to bypass aftermarket alarms/immobilisers, i guarantee they could disable GPS tracking in a matter of minutes.

02JZE
Post #180

Not if they dont know where it is. I wonder what they do to try and stop themselves getting caught in this way. if they take a car to their yard and i bet there are a few big dollar cars in this yard/shed and 1 of them has gps tracking then they a screwed. Takes down their whole operation.
For every bit of technogly that come out there is something else to fuck with it.
Maybe they have a device that can detect a gps bug in your car and leave it alone ? or ditch it before they make off with your ride ?

xxxxgold
Post #181

QUOTE (02JZE @ Oct 7 2010, 12:53 PM) *
Not if they dont know where it is. I wonder what they do to try and stop themselves getting caught in this way. if they take a car to their yard and i bet there are a few big dollar cars in this yard/shed and 1 of them has gps tracking then they a screwed. Takes down their whole operation.
For every bit of technogly that come out there is something else to fuck with it.
Maybe they have a device that can detect a gps bug in your car and leave it alone ? or ditch it before they make off with your ride ?

It takes very little time to locate the 'device' unfortunately. I've seen a number of people before the courts that have stolen vehicles with GPS tracking and it was almost immediately disabled. Obviously i won't go into the method here, but it's scarily simple.

02JZE
Post #182

Well if we can locate our car via our computer then its giving off a signal that could be detected by alot of different devices.

kurtty&binda
Post #183

Any news yet on where bouts the car has been seen or found? Thats fuked up aye.. again so sorry to hear bout this.

Pom20
Post #184

keepin look out around the straights near heriage parkand logan area

StreetFame33
Post #185

Sucks that this hasn't been found (or has it..?) probably a long shot to find it now sadly =( Sucks with so many cars being stolen recently and quite a few Skylines again! Had the same issue around this time last year with a bucket load of skylines being stolen mainly 33's too!

StreetFame33

mist_er34
Post #186

i swear to god i saw this car at the nothgate truckstop on wednesday the 17th of november around 6:45- 7:30am! the car now has a stock front bar but it was the rims that caught my eye after seeing it on here! hope this helps a bit!!!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 6 of 6
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x