Stolen R33 Gtst, Maroon, Dark Tint, Black Wheels - Taken from Robina Town Center, Rego: "074 JDM"  

Page 1 of 6
Jump to page
GHOSTY
  • GHOSTY
  • Member No.: 26,285
  • Member No.: 151,236
Post #1 post 23rd August 2010 - 01:09 AM
Stolen R33 GTST, Maroon, Dark Tint, Black Wheels
Taken from Robina Town Center, Rego: "074 JDM"

**UPDATE**

OK Guys.. For any new readers and ones that have only skimmed over the posts! The Car now looks different...

1. There is now NO Front Bar on the car, as we collected it yesterdey with the number plate on it! Possibly the Intercooler is fucked too!

2. From the photos, there is NO unit sticker on the windscreen. (That has been like that the whole time).

3. So the main features we are going off is the GTR wing with carbon fiber bits, the Madman Sticker Above the exhaust, the dark tint and The Wheels (but have been rumoured to have been changed to stockos). But at this stage we highly doubt it!

If you see this car you ring or text any of these numbers, anytime.

Ben (owner) - 0409 018 217
Sheldon - 0450 313 126
Me - 0413 504 084

^ highlight the numbers and print it out, tear it off and keep it in your wallet. who knows you may see it randomly and at least you can call. all help appreciated.

Thanks,
-mike

UPDATE from Page 6
=================

NizPro Jeff said the guy who got caught ripping off Niz Pro is called 'Matthew Lee' or 'Matt Lee'. Lets try and find him on facebook and see if any of his facebook friends look like the cunts in the cctv footage, and likewise in the footage from that other guy who had his skyline stolen from the underground carpark of the unit complex (Sphere?) that was posted up a few pages back.

QUOTE (Ryan41 @ Aug 25 2010, 04:16 PM) *
Ok, IF. .. the guys in the servo footage is clear.. and it looks similar to the guys who stole the 33 from Sphere in southport.. then pm me and i will give you the details of my car when it was stolen..as my s15 was stolen from the same building complex.. and they got CAUGHT.. so if it is the same people..the officer in charge of my case will easily recognise the pieces of scum.

QUOTE (cohen87 @ Aug 25 2010, 04:29 PM) *
i looked at the video and it kinda looked the same 2 guys around 22 years of age one tall skinny and one short little chubbyish face i jsut want to find them

^ Ryan41 can you post up the info?

QUOTE (cohen87 @ Aug 24 2010, 07:02 PM) *
CCTV footage from Quix servo showed the guy filled up 45 dollars worth and bailed. There were 2 people, one was the passenger who filled up the car. He was wearing as white top and black pants he was about 6 foot 1 and Caucasian and he was a fuckin slim guy too. Couldn't really see the driver too much, not sure wat he looked like, I think blonde hair possibly.

Take a close look at the way they carry themselves when they walk, posture etc.
Does it remind you of anyone you know or have seen around?

Did anyone go to school with a Matthew Lee? If you did do you know who his friends were? Do they look like any of the 2 people in that video? Have you got links to their facebooks?
Matthew Lee's last address was MACQUARIE st Molendinar, does that ring any bells?

This post has been edited by GHOSTY: Aug 27 2010, 01:59 AM

--------------------
314fpn
Post #2

will keep an eye out

jonskeonerism
Post #3

Whoops I just posted a thread also... couple of mins late...lol...

Hope Ben gets it back!!!

inb4jdm
Post #4

Iv noticed a rise in imports being stolen lately.....will keep an eye out.

underage_drifter
Post #5

We had word from someone who rung my mate ben informing him of the where abouts of the car or something a rather. Could they please ring myself (sheldon) 0450313126 or Ben 0409018217 to let us know what info. I am heading to brisbane and can stop by and check out the last known whereabouts.

257OCK
Post #6

i swear i saw this at the maccas on logan rd at mt gravatt this arvo.. if not a very similar r33.. was on the bike, was the wheels that made it stand out to me.

Tony J
Post #7

have you called the town centre, they have cctv, i used to work at the woolies there, they always got use for parking close, first ive heard of a car being stolen from there, hope your mate gets it back...

Ralli
Post #8

Bad luck, hope its found

EET_88
Post #9

it was seen at gibbs street just near harbour town they crashed it and left the front bar on the side of the road

warney
Post #10

QUOTE (EET_88 @ Aug 23 2010, 09:54 PM) *
it was seen at gibbs street just near harbour town they crashed it and left the front bar on the side of the road

how long ago ???

EET_88
Post #11

QUOTE (warney @ Aug 23 2010, 10:02 PM) *
how long ago ???

bout 330 pm who ever was driving crashed it ripped the front bar out and kept driving

EET_88
Post #12

so who ever seen it after 3pm it wouldnt of had a front bar

jshow
Post #13

saw this car today at 330 he almost hit before he got to gibbs street front bar was hanging off will keep eye out

Innuendo
Post #14

QUOTE (EET_88 @ Aug 23 2010, 10:05 PM) *
bout 330 pm who ever was driving crashed it ripped the front bar out and kept driving

Not good :lol: hopefully you find it still in ok condition.

hot_hz
Post #15

if it has a gtr wing with carbon looking bits on the end seen it at the quix in robina not the town center just out of it near robina tavern at 230-3...

jshow
Post #16

was being fucking flogged hope the get the weedy little druggo that was driving

jonskeonerism
Post #17

QUOTE (hot_hz @ Aug 23 2010, 11:24 PM) *
if it has a gtr wing with carbon looking bits on the end seen it at the quix in robina not the town center just out of it near robina tavern at 230-3...

cctv footage?????

cohen87
Post #18

hey im the owner of this car and i totally appreciate everyones info on this hey i seriously cant believe this to hear the car is pretty much fucked is a fuckin piss off my mates have found the front bar and the number plate we jsut need to find the rest of the car! everyone that has helped so far with bits of info thank u if anyone has pix or access to security tape and even bigger help i jsut hope someone finds this guy before i do! please any info call me as i dont use the forums to much jsut call me or text me on 0409018217 and with ur name also i had someone call me before but i couldnt hear him to well and the adress and phone number both given where a load of crap so solid info is more so appreciated thanks again everyone this is the gold coast spirit work as a team and keep our cars safe!

Ben "owner"

GHOSTY
Post #19

servo footage is being looked into now, have to wait for manager to get in to access it..

iwon
Post #20

hey ben thats the picture off the front bar on kendor crt , on side off the road

QUOTE (cohen87 @ Aug 23 2010, 10:52 PM) *
hey im the owner of this car and i totally appreciate everyones info on this hey i seriously cant believe this to hear the car is pretty much fucked is a fuckin piss off my mates have found the front bar and the number plate we jsut need to find the rest of the car! everyone that has helped so far with bits of info thank u if anyone has pix or access to security tape and even bigger help i jsut hope someone finds this guy before i do! please any info call me as i dont use the forums to much jsut call me or text me on 0409018217 and with ur name also i had someone call me before but i couldnt hear him to well and the adress and phone number both given where a load of crap so solid info is more so appreciated thanks again everyone this is the gold coast spirit work as a team and keep our cars safe!

Ben "owner"

W1NT3R
Post #21

Hope its found alright man, and i hope the guy/s who pinched it get whats coming to them...

ITS2EZ
Post #22

looks like it's still southside but ill be doing rounds in northside tomorrow so will keep a lookout/follow the fucker if i see him. doubt he'd have too much more money to keep filling up so will most prob stay south. hope you get it in on piece with no major damage. do us all a favour and fuck him up good if you do catch him.

if no one else has touched the above posted front bar then cops may be able to lift prints off it......... hope no one else touched it

cohen87
Post #23

dam its in pieces well more then it was already! ive called the servo and gettin a cal back tomorrow on cctv security tapes or wateva hopefully theres somethin on there for this little fucker! and as for prints if he crashed the bar would have jsut come off and he wouldnt have touched it so i mean by some sort of fluke might get lcky but hey who knows keep it up ppl thank u

ben "owner"

cohen87
Post #24

also guys and girls the car dosent have the unit sticker on the front windscreen anymore! jsut to let u know also has a green MADMAN logo on the rear above the left side jsut over exhaust " `MADMAN" looks like a guy in a straight jacket!

Ben "owner"

lux_or
Post #25

This is what the logo looks like just in case.. but the one benny has is green

Attached Image

kate drifta
Post #26

that sucks so bad ben!

really hope you get your car back in alright condition! i can imagine how angry you must be!

will keep an eye out and ask around

at least you have a few things to go off so hopefully something comes out of it

G-uni7
Post #27

seen this in Labrador near pauls milk guy was flogging the fuck outa it at like 4ish

Gagginforit
Post #28

Sory to hear man, not much i can do but will switch 5-0 scanner on for the day and hope i hear something!

underage_drifter
Post #29

Really hope this gets found. Anybody have any information? Last spotted on brisbane road near that milk factory.
If anyone spotted it going past places which you think might have CCTV cameras watching could you post up where abouts.
0450313126 if you come across any info.

underage_drifter
Post #30

Just rung up hot tomato and have passed what info we have onto then, Im sure many of there listeners would have spotted the car at some point.

If your one of the scummy @#$!s who stole the car, if you return it to us we won't file any action.
But just be ware, word does travel and we might not find info today, but we will find info and you will be found.
Give it up now whilst our offer still stands

Ryan41
Post #31

Hope you find your car mate, my s15 was stolen yesterday and they got caught because or Servo footage.. so i hope in your case the servo footage is clear like mine was so the police can pick them up for you..

If your car is insured ... then I would be hoping its a write off, because it doesnt sound like you would want it back by the way its being thrashed/crashed..because if the car is found all banged up the money has to come out of your pocket or you have to pay a bucket load of excess.

I was lucky my guys got caught, because Justcar waived the $4500 excess..

timmy_o
Post #32

$4500 excess? wtf? That's rich.

Gagginforit
Post #33

QUOTE (timmy_o @ Aug 24 2010, 09:57 AM) *
$4500 excess? wtf? That's rich.

Just cars! What do you expect!

timmy_o
Post #34

My excess is awesome with Justcar. I've had nothing but good dealings with them the past 5 years, yeah they cost me a little more than the average per year. But I now have a Rating 1 with them and they insure me for everything on my cars. + with 2 licence suspensions, they're about the only ones that will insure me with imports. That's why I was like :mamoru: when he said 4.5k for a fkn excess...

Gagginforit
Post #35

QUOTE (timmy_o @ Aug 24 2010, 10:23 AM) *
My excess is awesome with Justcar. I've had nothing but good dealings with them the past 5 years, yeah they cost me a little more than the average per year. But I now have a Rating 1 with them and they insure me for everything on my cars. + with 2 licence suspensions, they're about the only ones that will insure me with imports. That's why I was like :mamoru: when he said 4.5k for a fkn excess...

I want to take a dump on just cars insurance. I got my mrs a set of loenhart rims for her car few years back she cracked the front two, and they wouldnt cover it. I even added them to her contract and payed more. I shit on them! I hope you never have to claim man, they are worming little faggots. $4500 excess is a little bit rough though!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 6
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x