Motive Dvd / Hardtuned.net > Cruise > Meet > Shoot > This - We want to see Queenslands HOTTEST Street Cars out!  

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
*daz*
Post #71

QUOTE (TUFF VZ @ Aug 25 2010, 09:27 PM) *
most of you lot that were at clive peters drove like absolute fuckwits when u left like seriously is it that hard to drive normally when leaving somewhere and to the fuckwit in the 180 that spun out fuckin bravo u idiot i hope the cops dont start rockin up at our r/c drift meets after use done that

x2 to the deadshit in the silver 180 that spun out right in front of me should of just t-boned you fuck wit

negative.camber
Post #72

photos?

pubes16
Post #73

Was there seriously no1 there with a camera?

negative.camber
Post #74

yeah i know. Come on. Someone have some pictures please?

conzy
Post #75

i had a camera, just forgot to bring the battery sad.gif

mick86VL
Post #76

QUOTE (*daz* @ Aug 25 2010, 10:42 PM) *
x2 to the deadshit in the silver 180 that spun out right in front of me should of just t-boned you fuck wit

brutal. anyways tough guys on the net yet no one said nothing to my face. anyways all a bit of fun, have fun drifting with your toy cars.

mick86VL
Post #77

i had fun and wasnt the whole reason we went to get some photos? werent there like 4 pros there? cant believe no one's put any up yet.

negative.camber
Post #78

maybe they have somewhere else

mick86VL
Post #79

havent seen anything on hardtuned/nissan silvia. maybe u have to pay for it? Loz was sayin theres a video?

negative.camber
Post #80

oh yeah and we have to pay for that? Someone youtube that shit for everyone

khubner
Post #81

any one know when this is due out? i'm interested to see what made it into the final cut

Fappy
Post #82

QUOTE (khubner @ Aug 27 2010, 11:00 PM) *
any one know when this is due out? i'm interested to see what made it into the final cut

Not you/ smile.gif

khubner
Post #83

aha funy man i dont expect to be doesn't mean i can't take a look at it.

1.8 man
Post #84

c'mon people any pics ? ? ? biggrin.gif

warney
Post #85

and this is why i didnt end up going.......I dont wanna shitcan Loz as i know too many ppl that know him.... And then dont start me about Andrew........

MACHAN86
Post #86

apparently motive dvd said not to release them until the dvd comes out but thats the word on the street boys
cheers

timmy_o
Post #87

What is the date of release?

negative.camber
Post #88

what so not one person who had a digital camera will put a photo?
PUSSIES!!!!!!! ahhaha wouldnt want a mutibillion dollar corporation such as motive dvd coming after you for a few photos of cars hahha

iBrettowski
Post #89

QUOTE (negative.camber @ Aug 29 2010, 09:47 PM) *
what so not one person who had a digital camera will put a photo?
PUSSIES!!!!!!! ahhaha wouldnt want a mutibillion dollar corporation such as motive dvd coming after you for a few photos of cars hahha

if you wanted pictures soo bad, why didn't you take some yourself?

what? you wouldn't want motive dvd after you? pussy.. geez like its only a few photos of cars...

negative.camber
Post #90

u have no turbo

iBrettowski
Post #91

QUOTE (negative.camber @ Aug 30 2010, 12:38 AM) *
u have no turbo

and my life lives around a turbo..... dunno.gif yes i'm going to do a Z3RO and fake my death because i have no turbo..

really hurtful come back.. blink.gif nuts.gif

just shh you 100k

pubes16
Post #92

QUOTE (MACHAN86 @ Aug 29 2010, 09:33 PM) *
apparently motive dvd said not to release them until the dvd comes out but thats the word on the street boys
cheers

QUOTE (mick86VL @ Aug 27 2010, 08:03 PM) *
havent seen anything on hardtuned/nissan silvia. maybe u have to pay for it? Loz was sayin theres a video?

QUOTE (timmy_o @ Aug 29 2010, 09:46 PM) *
What is the date of release?

I dunno why there are no photos up but it's pretty BS that there is NONE at all. But the footage from Motive will be released in 'Motive DVD 10'.
Which is still 2 months away. It will include Powercruise and Jamboree I'm pretty sure.

QUOTE (warney @ Aug 28 2010, 08:38 AM) *
and this is why i didnt end up going.......I dont wanna shitcan Loz as i know too many ppl that know him.... And then dont start me about Andrew........

lol, shitcan loz? So you decide to hide behind your computer instead. lol.

QUOTE (iBrettowski @ Aug 29 2010, 11:11 PM) *
if you wanted pictures soo bad, why didn't you take some yourself?

what? you wouldn't want motive dvd after you? pussy.. geez like its only a few photos of cars...

Might wanna check your sarcasm detector.

loz-hardtuned.net
Post #93

Hey guys,

we will be putting photos up as soon as we work out which ones the mags are using...

sorry about the delay!

-loz

Tony J
Post #94

damn, why didnt i find out about this wouldve been awesome to see some really nice cars.

timmy_o
Post #95

QUOTE (Tony J @ Aug 30 2010, 12:18 PM) *
damn, why didnt i find out about this wouldve been awesome to see some really nice cars.

It was posted up on here at least a week before it happened. Unless you were under a rock somewhere... Couldn't have missed it. Was a good night though, minus one or two knobs doing skids and shit. Who owns the RX7 that was being photographed at the Diner? It was rather nice.

Tony J
Post #96

haha, yeah i realised. i just musnt of seen the post... oh well's next time.

loz-hardtuned.net
Post #97

some of the pics are on the front of the site now http://www.hardtuned.net

negative.camber
Post #98

some? any idea of when the dvd comes out?

timmy_o
Post #99

Woohoo, even though I parked away from everything at Clive, still had a photo shot biggrin.gif win. haha.

Fappy
Post #100

QUOTE (timmy_o @ Aug 31 2010, 05:02 PM) *
Woohoo, even though I parked away from everything at Clive, still had a photo shot biggrin.gif win. haha.

Seen your sil80 man, looks nice. I was the in the shitbox ae92 gti.

pubes16
Post #101

QUOTE (negative.camber @ Aug 31 2010, 12:44 PM) *
some? any idea of when the dvd comes out?

November dude. thumbsup.gif

timmy_o
Post #102

QUOTE (Fappy @ Aug 31 2010, 05:33 PM) *
Seen your sil80 man, looks nice. I was the in the shitbox ae92 gti.

Cheers man, just recently got her a few weeks back. So she has alot of work coming her way in the next 12 months. Ah yeah, I was gonna buy one of those for a daily bout 4 years back... They don't go so bad.

nik ryan
Post #103

another one needs to be orginised

Fappy
Post #104

QUOTE (timmy_o @ Aug 31 2010, 09:08 PM) *
Cheers man, just recently got her a few weeks back. So she has alot of work coming her way in the next 12 months. Ah yeah, I was gonna buy one of those for a daily bout 4 years back... They don't go so bad.

No worries man, yeah mine still goes pretty hard despite having over 300000km, i would like to fix it up a bit but don't have the money atm.sad.gif

loz-hardtuned.net
Post #105

^^^ we will be organizing another big JDM cruise soon...

If your a member on my site you will get an email about it.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x