Motive Dvd / Hardtuned.net > Cruise > Meet > Shoot > This - We want to see Queenslands HOTTEST Street Cars out!  

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
iBrettowski
Post #36

QUOTE (sneki81 @ Aug 24 2010, 05:18 PM) *
ill be there, but i certainly dont own one of qld's hottest street cars.

i wouldnt worry too much mate, mine isnt nothing special either..

JAM13
Post #37

Can't wait to see pics from a meet that is actually full of decent cars no lancers and commodores . Hopefully you guys get some pics of taarks beast

timmy_o
Post #38

QUOTE (JAM13 @ Aug 24 2010, 05:47 PM) *
Can't wait to see pics from a meet that is actually full of decent cars no lancers and commodores . Hopefully you guys get some pics of taarks beast

It's yet to take place yet, wouldn't speak so soon haha. I'll be leaving Southport around 6.30 if anyone wants to cruise down to clive peeters.

EDIT: If anyone has a cruise in mind for after inbox me or let me know at Ferry Rd, as I am keen to go somewhere. Have a few places in mind but won't post here.

S2krazie
Post #39

Can't be stuffed, will DVD it up instead.

Enjoy yourselves, hopefully no tossers rock up.

Slutb8
Post #40

Was a awesome meet, i was at the ferry road diner and there were alot of cars that turned up, cant wait to see the dvd/pics.

Such a shame there was a bunch of wankers who thought it would be fun to do skids/race when leaving!!! and its not hard to put ya rubbish in the bin, The owner had to go out and pick it all up...

timmy_o
Post #41

Was a good night even at Clive Peeters, little drift rc track and stuff. Who's dog was running around? Lol. Ferry Rd was packed was an awesome turnout.

High Boost Hero
Post #42

Good fun! Mad cars, suprised to see andrew from ignition there...

iBrettowski
Post #43

agreed, shame i didn't take my camera now!!

conzy
Post #44

good night, very annoyed that i bought my camera but left the battery in the charger at home head_wall.gif
Shame about the idiots attempting powerskid comp on the way out, but all in all, good night, some hot cars.

khubner
Post #45

was a good night. and to the wankers who skidded to leave. the film makers were not IMPRESSED. some very well presented cars. and props to them for coming out and giving the meet some credability. to the mature peoples who did the right thing good on ya. no 50 attention from what i saw hope to see some of ya's down at parky next week.

and i will quote/parapharse
"bloody idiots skid to leave draw attention to us and get us banned so we can't come back. im not filiming it and wont put it in the dvd!"

High Boost Hero
Post #46

I dosed to leave, but didnt break traction.....

Not talking about me I hope

khubner
Post #47

nah i heard you damn you were loud. after you left there was about 5 or so cars that decided burnouts and fishtailing down ferry road would be cool/ impress every one. when in reality nobody even gave them the time of day. nody body looked and said oh he's cool it was more along the lines of WHAT A DOUCHEBAG

High Boost Hero
Post #48

QUOTE (khubner @ Aug 25 2010, 01:14 AM) *
nah i heard you after you left there was about 5 b4 i left the decided burnouts and fishtailing down ferry road would be cool/ impress every one. when in reality nobody even gave them the time of day. nody body looked and said oh he's cool it was more along the line of WHAT A DOUCHEBAG

Wait how do you know what i drive?

I met you. but didnt tell you who i was

khubner
Post #49

silver skyline?. was i all you expected?

High Boost Hero
Post #50

QUOTE (khubner @ Aug 25 2010, 01:16 AM) *
silver skyline?. was i all you expected?

nope

Green r32, I left with spank U, gold starlet and yellow 34

BlownBMW
Post #51

wish i cam down, but cars packed with tools and stuff for powercruise sad.gif

khubner
Post #52

ahh must've been another one the had it going then. i wasn't paying much attention as to who was leaving though. i took off at about 9:15 after a few to many wankers decided to skid to leave. expecial some right infront of a family in a mini van i'm certain someone would've called the popo

timmy_o
Post #53

I only seen one skyline fishtail it to leave, but I left about 9. same boat as hero, i boosted but didnt skid. Went to Springbrook after, left my skids for up there biggrin.gif

khubner
Post #54

they wern't all skylines mostly s chasis vehicles.

i didn't mean to imp[ly that they were all skylines we kinda went of on a tangent there

bside1123
Post #55

was great turnout! jus wana mention. . . the owner was descent enough to lhave the event. ane the wankers who litter and be heroes when they left jus ruin it for everyone. i wudn be surprisd if he never has u bk again! thats jus 1 more bridge u jus burnt! apart frm that i enjoyd it.

khubner
Post #56

i couldn't find a bin so i put my can in the back of my car

pubes16
Post #57

Awesome turnout! Was good to see smile.gif

QUOTE (timmy_o @ Aug 25 2010, 08:45 AM) *
I only seen one skyline fishtail it to leave, but I left about 9. same boat as hero, i boosted but didnt skid. Went to Springbrook after, left my skids for up there biggrin.gif

Should've hung around man, we headed up there later on

warney
Post #58

QUOTE (Slutb8 @ Aug 24 2010, 10:17 PM) *
Such a shame there was a bunch of wankers who thought it would be fun to do skids/race when leaving!!! and its not hard to put ya rubbish in the bin, The owner had to go out and pick it all up...

good to hear they didnt let me down.......And i would have gone but there would have been a fatality of the m.c type......

joshking
Post #59

has anyone posted pics from the cruise up any where yet? there were so many good cars!!

jish
Post #60

QUOTE (High Boost Hero @ Aug 25 2010, 12:20 AM) *
nope

Green r32, I left with spank U, gold starlet and yellow 34

My car not good enough to mention Gerald tongue.gif

Was a very good night!

Though in reply to what someone said, skids to leave shouldn't of happened, but who cares if the guys from ignition where impressed or not? I didn't meet any of them and I'm sure they're nice guys...but it's not like there has to be people who are the be all and end all in the modifying scene that everyone has to make happy.

1.8 man
Post #61

is there any pics up yet was a good night biggrin.gif

timmy_o
Post #62

QUOTE (khubner @ Aug 25 2010, 08:17 AM) *
they wern't all skylines mostly s chasis vehicles.

i didn't mean to imp[ly that they were all skylines we kinda went of on a tangent there

Ha, sorry that came out a bit wrong to. I was meant to say, I only saw one skid on exit and that was a skyline.

QUOTE (khubner @ Aug 25 2010, 08:59 AM) *
i couldn't find a bin so i put my can in the back of my car

There was one near the entrace of the diner next to the door for memory, couldn't tell you though mrs was on bin duty tongue.gif

QUOTE (pubes16 @ Aug 25 2010, 01:07 PM) *
Awesome turnout! Was good to see smile.gif

Should've hung around man, we headed up there later on

Damnit >.< How many headed up? I had good fun anyways by myself, no-one else to worry about biggrin.gif

pubes16
Post #63

QUOTE (jish @ Aug 25 2010, 04:49 PM) *

Was a very good night!

Though in reply to what someone said, skids to leave shouldn't of happened, but who cares if the guys from ignition where impressed or not? I didn't meet any of them and I'm sure they're nice guys...but it's not like there has to be people who are the be all and end all in the modifying scene that everyone has to make happy.

Even still, we don't need people coming to events like these; for "enthusiasts", only to leave and confirm the public opinion of us as "hoons". And I'm sure Ferry Rd Diner wasn't any more impressed then the guys from Motive.

This is exactly why the Police hassle people like us when we gather at things like these, because of course they're going to assume people are going to do skids and act like actual hoons.

QUOTE (timmy_o @ Aug 25 2010, 07:07 PM) *
Ha, sorry that came out a bit wrong to. I was meant to say, I only saw one skid on exit and that was a skyline.

There was one near the entrace of the diner next to the door for memory, couldn't tell you though mrs was on bin duty tongue.gif

Damnit >.< How many headed up? I had good fun anyways by myself, no-one else to worry about biggrin.gif

Ohh a few of us, maybe like 10 from memory? Was driving next to you on the way to the diner man, like your sil80 man, looks the goods.

pubes16
Post #64

QUOTE (jish @ Aug 25 2010, 04:49 PM) *

Was a very good night!

Even still, we don't need people coming to events like these; for "enthusiasts", only to leave and confirm the public opinion of us as "hoons". And I'm sure Ferry Rd Diner wasn't any more impressed then the guys from Motive.

This is exactly why the Police hassle people like us when we gather at things like these, because of course they're going to assume people are going to do skids and act like actual hoons.

QUOTE (timmy_o @ Aug 25 2010, 07:07 PM) *

Ohh a few of us, maybe like 10 from memory? Was driving next to you on the way to the diner man, like your sil80 man, looks the goods.

timmy_o
Post #65

QUOTE (pubes16 @ Aug 25 2010, 07:28 PM) *

Cheers bud, only recently got it, needs a bit of work so I have instead decided to do bad things to it.. 2.6 in store and a full deck out on interior. Were you the dude with the camcorder?

pubes16
Post #66

QUOTE (timmy_o @ Aug 25 2010, 08:42 PM) *
Cheers bud, only recently got it, needs a bit of work so I have instead decided to do bad things to it.. 2.6 in store and a full deck out on interior. Were you the dude with the camcorder?

sounds sweet man. Should come along to more smile.gif, good to have new faces. Nah, I was in the 2 tone S13 with black Koya's.

mick86VL
Post #67

QUOTE (timmy_o @ Aug 24 2010, 10:25 PM) *
Was a good night even at Clive Peeters, little drift rc track and stuff. Who's dog was running around? Lol. Ferry Rd was packed was an awesome turnout.

agreed, he's my dog biggrin.gif

TUFF VZ
Post #68

most of you lot that were at clive peters drove like absolute fuckwits when u left like seriously is it that hard to drive normally when leaving somewhere and to the fuckwit in the 180 that spun out fuckin bravo u idiot i hope the cops dont start rockin up at our r/c drift meets after use done that

jish
Post #69

QUOTE (pubes16 @ Aug 25 2010, 07:28 PM) *

I re-read what I said and realised I didn't actually outline that I do disagree with skids...well...there is a time and place.

I just don't like sackriding 'superior' people in the modifying scene is all!

negative.camber
Post #70

photos?

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x