Gti's Toyota - My Starlet GT  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
Vince
Post #36

Nice car man. It's a shame someone smeared their arsehole on the steering wheel.

steveboiler
Post #37

QUOTE (r33_lover @ Aug 15 2010, 04:52 PM) *
go fuck your self mate, people like you are the @#$!'s that put people down an make em feel shit, fucking grow up...the guy got him self a good deal and he is happy with it so why don't you fuck off you cockhead...

Why dont you go fuck yourself if your going to put your car up for comment your going to recieve comments on it fuckhead you dont get to decide if people like it or not i never said anything about GTI personally i refered comments to his car if you want to post about how much of a fuckhead i am then start a new thread you fucking fagget @#$!

steveboiler
Post #38

QUOTE (BenIsaac @ Aug 15 2010, 05:07 PM) *
Nice car defs a bargain. They should do some sort of quality control test for people joining this site, so sick of illiterate bogans out to talk shit and put others down.

How can you be "so sick of illiterate bogans" already when you joined the site 3 months ago? you should get use to it because there are plenty on this site.

Akshunhiro
Post #39

Not my cup of tea but, for a grand, you did well.

flyboy11
Post #40

Nice looking little base platform with.. Good luck with it, that is a great little bargain you got right there!!

Antzilla
Post #41

Love it man, reminds me of my first GT.. Looks clean.

Power to weight FTW. These cars are still so very underated.

DC5R
Post #42

QUOTE (steveboiler @ Aug 15 2010, 09:39 PM) *
How can you be "so sick of illiterate bogans" already when you joined the site 3 months ago? you should get use to it because there are plenty on this site.

Jeez. We need members IQ tested before being allowed to join. Keep assclowns like this guy out. Im sure he didn't join the site just to listen to your BS.

OT: Nice GT mate, always liked them. Hugely underrated. Weight reduction FTW.

steveboiler
Post #43

QUOTE (DC5R @ Aug 16 2010, 03:08 PM) *
Jeez. We need members IQ tested before being allowed to join. Keep assclowns like this guy out. Im sure he didn't join the site just to listen to your BS.

OT: Nice GT mate, always liked them. Hugely underrated. Weight reduction FTW.

who do you refer to as "we"? speak for yourself fuckhead. And if they did IQ tests i'm sure you would'nt be at the top of the list assclown?

8700s14
Post #44

FYI - JASMA stands for 'Japan Automotive Sports Muffler Association'. It like an approval type thing which you will find on a lot of mufflers.

hate_
Post #45

Hi Roger Cordia !

DC5R
Post #46

QUOTE (steveboiler @ Aug 16 2010, 09:42 PM) *
who do you refer to as "we"? speak for yourself fuckhead. And if they did IQ tests i'm sure you would'nt be at the top of the list assclown?

Whatever you reckon pal. But at least I don't resort to immature insults and swearing. That's a sign of intelligence, maybe one day you'll get it. Grow up. And I'm sure I wouldn't have to look far on here to find people who agree with me. If you wanna whinge about lightweight 4 cyl cars do it in Off Topic. As you can tell by peoples responses to your posts, no one wants to hear it.

steveboiler
Post #47

QUOTE (DC5R @ Aug 17 2010, 12:33 PM) *
Whatever you reckon pal. But at least I don't resort to immature insults and swearing. That's a sign of intelligence, maybe one day you'll get it. Grow up. And I'm sure I wouldn't have to look far on here to find people who agree with me. If you wanna whinge about lightweight 4 cyl cars do it in Off Topic. As you can tell by peoples responses to your posts, no one wants to hear it.

this thread IS about a lightweight 4 cyl car so seems like the perfect place to whinge about it to me as i said before not all feedback is good if you dont wanna hear it dont read it

atleast you dont resort to immature insults and swearing right so what would assclown be ya hypocrite

DC5R
Post #48

You could have gotten the same message across using normal english instead of bogan english. Im sure I could find a million things wrong with any car you've ever owned, but what's the point? Its his car not yours, you don't have to like it. If you dont like it then just say that, no need to make idiotic remarks. Coz no one cares if you dont like it, so why bother?

Burntsmoke
Post #49

For that price i would be stoked, it's a nice ride and i hope to see it back on here with some more mods

GTI
Post #50

Considering all the mods this car has, the funny part is that it doesnt have a boost guage. I'm sure it had one at 1 stage and removed. I have a spare anyway. It also has a provision for a aftermarket mechanical/electric water temp guage. It would appear that the intercooler system was made and fitted by pulse racing. Im sure i heard of them somewhere.

More pics

Good for track work indeed with the rear bar. This car is pretty much already dun up, nothing for me to do, nothing in regards to mods. This car will stay as a entry medium modded car. Nothing major for now. Because it should go twice as fast as standard with the mods. Without the BOV, this car flutters like a VL turbo. I may leave as is, cos i dont want to get defected yet. I may probably make up a box to enclose the pod filter and remove the oil catch can or hide it somewhere better.

It is confirmed that the turbo is indeed a TD04L turbo. From my understanding, the CT9 turbo is good for like 12-14 psi, so this turbo should be good for near 20 easy. If anything happens, i can get one from ebay anyday.

steveboiler
Post #51

QUOTE (DC5R @ Aug 17 2010, 04:26 PM) *
You could have gotten the same message across using normal english instead of bogan english. Im sure I could find a million things wrong with any car you've ever owned, but what's the point? Its his car not yours, you don't have to like it. If you dont like it then just say that, no need to make idiotic remarks. Coz no one cares if you dont like it, so why bother?

Fair enough.

Littledragon
Post #52

They will beat a 33 quite easily I used to own one, power to weight ratio!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x