Jump to page
GTI
  • GTI
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 194,604
Post #1 post 14th August 2010 - 08:50 PM
Engine: 4EFTE

Exhaust: i think its 2 inches

Suspension: Pedders springs with billestein struts/shocks.

Wheels: Some aftermarket type

Modifications:
Microtech LTS
Sard Fuel pressure regulator
Turbo timer
Custom 2 inch, dump pipe back, with big muffler
Turbosmart boost controller
Oil catch can
Front mount intercooler
Custom exaust manifold
Forester GT turbo
Lowered
Sports steering wheel
Custom EP82 plates @ $90 per year payment. well worth it.

Stereo Audio / Visual: Cd player
Interior in impeccable condition
Body work in excellent condition

Estimated Power: Not dynoed yet, but beats R33 skylines, as previous owner states.

Bought for: $1000

This post has been edited by GTI: Aug 14 2010, 08:55 PM
Gti's Toyota
Gti's Toyota
Gti's Toyota
Gti's Toyota

--------------------
SWIFT GTI SOLD: 5th/September/2010.

Sold for $2800 you cheapskate mother fookers. See, i had the car avauilable for $2500, than $2300. This car was sold to a person that saw it as the car is positioned on the GWH. You cheapskates. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH.

Comments

• Boost Network 51
  • Darkness
    Post #2

You're still an idiot.

The animal
    Post #3

lol how fucken stupid is the number plate taking up 3/4 of the inter-cooler...

and about posting the price ur a dick because if u go to resell and a boost member came across it they will not offer u more then $1000 for it

Darkness
    Post #4

QUOTE (GTI @ Aug 15 2010, 02:20 PM) *
    Bought for: $1000

QUOTE (The animal @ Aug 15 2010, 02:27 PM) *
    lol how fucken stupid is the number plate taking up 3/4 of the inter-cooler...

and about [posting the price ur a dick because if u go to resell and a boost member came across it they will not offer u more then $1000 for it

Quoted.

RatDat
    Post #5

Looks like a good buy to me.
    I'm sure It's been on here before?
    Maybe a similar starlet and no, Not the bright pink one.

Touge Torana
    Post #6

nice buzz box

///M3
    Post #7

hahaha, just move the plate somewhere and you have yourself a clean starlet. GL dude.

boostman_pat
    Post #8

if u bought this for 1,000 i wana know whats wrong with it? stolen money oweing crash history rego rwc? fucked motor?

96PSI
    Post #9

Move the front number plate out of the road of the cooler... but other than that nice buy! smile.gif

I don't think it would beat a 33 though!

vomit
    Post #10

For 1g, its a bargin.

GTI
    Post #11

I appreciate everyones endoresement.

Boostman:

The car has rego to Jan 29 11
    Rev check clear
    Nill accident history
    Has engine issue (70psi in cyl 1)
    Nil stolen/recovery

Maybe the previous owner was just fed up, i really dont know why it was offered for $1000, but i dont care anymore, its my GEM now. Let me just explain to youh that i serched high and low for s starlet gt, i was going to buy one from someone in here for $2000, that white one, but nah, didnt bother. i was going to buy one for $4500, a two tone paint GT, but nah, didnt do it. This for $1000, i hit the jackpot.

I hit the buy it now button asap when i saw it, was too good to let go.

Engine replacment wise is a peiece of cake.

GTI
    Post #12

QUOTE (96PSI @ Aug 15 2010, 03:25 PM) *
    Move the front number plate out of the road of the cooler... but other than that nice buy! smile.gif

I don't think it would beat a 33 though!
    I will relocate the plate most definatly. Looks good at the front, bujt yeah, i dont want airflow to be blocked as per pic.

The previous owner said he raced a R33 and beat it, im only going by what he told me.

Im not sure how much boost the ecu was mapped up to, i will have to find out before i do anything to engine. I will do a boost run and see how high it will go b4 pinging, a good opportunity for this engine.

5th PINED
    Post #13

that is mad for 1000 dollars. you scored.

even if it was fucked selling it out for parts would be worth more then you paid lol

BARGIN !!!!

krayziebenno
    Post #14

tidy looking GT

definitely got you moneys worth. good find

jetcalais
    Post #15

plate is restricting airflow to cooler but the way you posted your still a fag

steveboiler
    Post #16

fucken gay four banger buz box with a shithouse used hairdryer bolt on i give it 36k's till full engine rebuild

i did better though 1989 pulsar Q hatch Ca13Det low as kingsprings running Mags Plus extra Ca18Det ported and polished hardened flywheel larger turbo induction and extra gearbox cost me $200 sold for $2000

sick32RB20
    Post #17

QUOTE (steveboiler @ Aug 15 2010, 04:00 PM) *
    fucken gay four banger buz box with a shithouse used hairdryer bolt on i give it 36k's till full engine rebuild

i did better though 1989 pulsar Q hatch Ca13Det low as kingsprings running Mags Plus extra Ca18Det ported and polished hardened flywheel larger turbo induction and extra gearbox cost me $200 sold for $2000

Yeah!! Well i bought my car lambo for 50 cents and sold it for $1000!!!!!!BEAT THAT!!!

Evaded Motorsport
    Post #18

Fark you post some shit.

Nice buy for that price, I was expecting the body to be rough but it seems fairly straight.

iRice
    Post #19

ehh

opindown
    Post #20

Ease up mate. he is obviously stoked with the buy. i would be to. i bought mine for $2,500 with the full kit and i thought it was a bargain. and as for the nissan pussa with the "oh look at me i have a CA13DET heap of shit, wont last long, got no balls and guaranteed to fuck up soon motor" well mate lets just say power to weight, strength of these motors are insane. and untill you have owned a couple of them and used them as track cars and drag cars. kepp your useless fuckin opinions to yourself!
    AND before you say it yes i have owned 3 nissans with the CA motors in them and they were all puss buckets!!!

boostman_pat
    Post #21

ah yep fair call mate n yeah engine replacement is easy its the body work that is a pain to do but urs looks clean u did get a bargain smile.gif congrats

GTI
    Post #22

Upon further inspection i see it has 3 extra bonuses >

Genuine Jasma muffler (must be an expensive brand)
    Full whiteline rear adjustable bar
    KYB shocks
    Whiteline bushes throught car
    Slotted front disks
    2.5 inch exhuast in brillient condition
    The rims are 195/15's

I would also like to mention it has a perfect uncracked dash. I belive that is pretty much it, unless i find it has an aftermarket fuel pump, not sure.

r33_lover
    Post #23

go fuck your self mate, people like you are the @#$!'s that put people down an make em feel shit, fucking grow up...the guy got him self a good deal and he is happy with it so why don't you fuck off you cockhead...

H3R3TIC
    Post #24

Nice job mate, have fun with her smile.gif

BenIsaac
    Post #25

Nice car defs a bargain. They should do some sort of quality control test for people joining this site, so sick of illiterate bogans out to talk shit and put others down.

ThunderBolt
    Post #26

Pretty sure that muffler is a Kakimoto. Nice buy btw.

KammdUP
    Post #27

QUOTE (opindown @ Aug 15 2010, 04:22 PM) *
    i have owned 3 nissans with the CA motors in them and they were all puss buckets!!!

then whyd you own 3?

01sik
    Post #28

dude you are a fucking cum stain, gt's are factory turbo mate so i cant see it needing a rebuild soon and a td04l is a common upgrade for these incase you didnt know, and theres about 200 registered in australia maybe less, not like your grandmas pulsar, these are awsome man, so awsome in fact they still race them in japan. /rant

OT. nice gt man will be keen to see it out sometime

tomopo
    Post #29

QUOTE (ThunderBolt @ Aug 15 2010, 05:17 PM) *
    Pretty sure that muffler is a Kakimoto. Nice buy btw.

Yeh looks like a kaki to me.
    Looks clean mate.

Balin 32
    Post #30

daily? thats all its probibly good for. as for beating a 33 HA.. yeh right!

boostaddict_4207
    Post #31

awesome buy an i would not bother moving the number plate will still breathe fine..

VTR
    Post #32

Good price for a decent entry level car,do some more tasteful and smart mods and it's a pocket rocket.

Evaded Motorsport
    Post #33

QUOTE (Balin 32 @ Aug 15 2010, 06:16 PM) *
    daily? thats all its probibly good for. as for beating a 33 HA.. yeh right!

Errrr, I know I beat a couple. Without alot done, I know a few starlet's that would give the majority bar some of the quickest 33's a run for their money.

brewskibilt motorsports
    Post #34

$1000 for this?! holy shit, nice work mate!

steveboiler
    Post #35

QUOTE (opindown @ Aug 15 2010, 04:22 PM) *
    Ease up mate. he is obviously stoked with the buy. i would be to. i bought mine for $2,500 with the full kit and i thought it was a bargain. and as for the nissan pussa with the "oh look at me i have a CA13DET heap of shit, wont last long, got no balls and guaranteed to fuck up soon motor" well mate lets just say power to weight, strength of these motors are insane. and untill you have owned a couple of them and used them as track cars and drag cars. kepp your useless fuckin opinions to yourself!
    AND before you say it yes i have owned 3 nissans with the CA motors in them and they were all puss buckets!!!

ye well i didnt ask for your opinion either mate so go get fucked

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x