Need Idea's For Burnout Number Plate - as above  

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
fatwabbit
Post #36

SKIDMARK?

ban01t
Post #37

How about 'SHART" as we all know they leave a vicious skidmark!!!!

VLCT WALKY
Post #38

Jesus, thats the new vl god ! Rajab look out! Very flash!

Its so hard! Thanks for all the good ideas and keep them coming, have a awhile before i need to make the decision

warney
Post #39

cantskid

HSV_MALOO
Post #40

NADUMBCNT

AlfettaGtv
Post #41

Warney and HSV_Maloo why dont you both just grow up as these negative comments are not needed and i think others will agree.

VLCT WALKY
Post #43

Omg is just well um WOW

J-moNeY
Post #44

thats one hell of a turbo

NT1200
Post #45

L18POWER biggrin.gif

VLCT WALKY
Post #46

QUOTE (NT1200 @ Jul 25 2010, 08:05 PM) *
L18POWER biggrin.gif

you know it's L20 where it's at smile.gif

Rattler
Post #47

RIPITUP

GO HARD

NO MERCY

HIGHRPM wink.gif

LET LOSE

HARD FKR

FRY 'EM

CUT SICK

FANGIN

OUTA CTRL

FUBAR

INSANE

SIK PHUK

REDLINE

SICKNESS

REDALERT

MENTAL

JET_RB25
Post #48

QUOTE (HSV_MALOO @ Jul 25 2010, 06:13 PM) *
NADUMBCNT

So your getting

INEEDTOSHUTTHEFUCKUPBEFOREIGETASMACKINTHEFUCKINGHEADWHICHWOULDBEWELLDESERVEDCOSI
CANTLEAVEANYTHINGALONETOSAVEMYLIFEIJUSTNEEDTOBEASMARTASSEVENTHOUGHITDOESNOTLOOKGO
ODFORMYMOTHERANDWHEREIWORKIFIAMONAPUBLICFORUMHAVINGAGOASOMETHATISOUTTHEREHAVINGAC
RACKATTHERESTOFAUSTRALIAEVENTHOUGHICANTBUTIWILLRIDEMYSISTERSANDHERPARTNERSWAVECOS
IAMSOFUCKINGCOOL

Sounds good to me Amanda. Enough is enough you have been proved wrong its a Standard NA bottom end. Back off and do some work or something.

JET_RB25
Post #49

Your sister and your mother have worked hard to get stuff going for the motorsport world an you get on here having a go at a regualar participant. I would not be surprised if you get a formal complaint towards your office for your bulshit you bring on this forum.

ScUd'EsS
Post #50

QUOTE (Rattler @ Jul 26 2010, 09:21 AM) *
RIPITUP

GO HARD

NO MERCY

HIGHRPM wink.gif

LET LOSE

HARD FKR

FRY 'EM

CUT SIK

FANGIN

OUTA CTRL

FUBAR

INSANE

SIK PHUK

REDLINE

SICKNESS

REDALERT

MENTAL but spelt MENTLE

Just an FYI - these are already taken by some (big guns) down here...

QUOTE (JET_RB25 @ Jul 26 2010, 09:57 AM) *
So your getting

INEEDTOSHUTTHEFUCKUPBEFOREIGETASMACKINTHEFUCKINGHEADWHICHWOULDBEWELLDESERVEDCOSI
CANTLEAVEANYTHINGALONETOSAVEMYLIFEIJUSTNEEDTOBEASMARTASSEVENTHOUGHITDOESNOTLOOKG
O
ODFORMYMOTHERANDWHEREIWORKIFIAMONAPUBLICFORUMHAVINGAGOASOMETHATISOUTTHEREHAVINGA
C
RACKATTHERESTOFAUSTRALIAEVENTHOUGHICANTBUTIWILLRIDEMYSISTERSANDHERPARTNERSWAVECO
S
IAMSOFUCKINGCOOL
Sounds good to me Amanda. Enough is enough you have been proved wrong its a Standard NA bottom end. Back off and do some work or something.

QUOTE (JET_RB25 @ Jul 26 2010, 09:59 AM) *
Your sister and your mother have worked hard to get stuff going for the motorsport world an you get on here having a go at a regualar participant who has the worst fucking attitude any participant can have in this sport thumbsup.gif . I would not be surprised if you get a formal complaint towards your office for your bulshit you bring on this forum.

LMAO Sorry you'll need to get that down to 7 letters Sir!!
But Fuck that was hard to read!

Beej my sister has done her fair share of helping out up there too.. So lets take that aside for a minute!
For the record Lars has thrown many a personal attack on my mother and her party that were unwarranted aswell, all politics aside my sister and i will back my mother to the death! Nothing will be spoken badly about her in front of any of us! She knows full well what he has said and she doesnt really care, nor does she care what we write about him on here.. What is written on here is expressed from a personal view of particular people its not party policy or anything that brings the party into disrepute, so a threat of a formal complaint about shit on here is laughable...

Oh and PS - she cant do any work she is on Mat leave tongue.gif

ToyoChick
Post #51

Who cares...

This is about Number Plates, not about personal feelings towards anyone, not about negative comments or personal BS. Just number plate suggestions.

Let me know when you've made a decision Lars, I'll need a little bit of notice to make sure it's back in time.

HSV_MALOO
Post #52

QUOTE (JET_RB25 @ Jul 26 2010, 09:57 AM) *
So your getting

CANTLEAVEANYTHINGALONETOSAVEMYLIFEIJUSTNEEDTOBEASMARTASSEVENTHOUGHITDOESNOTLOOKG
O
ODFORMYMOTHERANDWHEREIWORKIFIAMONAPUBLICFORUMHAVINGAGOASOMETHATISOUTTHEREHAVINGA
C
RACKATTHERESTOFAUSTRALIAEVENTHOUGHICANTBUTIWILLRIDEMYSISTERSANDHERPARTNERSWAVECO
S
IAMSOFUCKINGCOOL

Ohh sorry did i make your suggestion public??

Ohh thats right you only like people knowing what you say when they have there backs turned!!

No offence but lars doesnt need people like you as friends thumbsup.gif

Ohh it this has nothing to do with where i work bcos i'm at home not working these days DUMB ASS!!

You spend alot of company time on here too telling everyone about what you are doing...too bad if that same person your looking at also is on here.

BTW dont make it personal hey?? words from your mouth i thought
QUOTE (JET_RB25 @ Jul 26 2010, 09:59 AM) *
Your sister and your mother have worked hard to get stuff going for the motorsport world an you get on here having a go at a regualar participant. I would not be surprised if you get a formal complaint towards your office for your bulshit you bring on this forum.

I know what i have done and continue to do for motorsports in the NT.
A formal complaint to the office about what?? Besides the fact im on leave and not actually working atm and that im on here in my own time??

Have another Go BJ or just stop talking about ya mates behind there backs hey cos when that comes up you seem to get personal....!!

Its about number plates remember

FLIPDISHT

Mr Mopar
Post #53

Boost delivers again!

So much fail.

ToyoChick
Post #54

JIRYAD

^^Combination of the girls names?? It worked for Makybe Diva laugh.gif

VLCT WALKY
Post #55

QUOTE (Rattler @ Jul 26 2010, 09:21 AM) *
RIPITUP

GO HARD

NO MERCY

HIGHRPM wink.gif

LET LOSE

HARD FKR

FRY 'EM

CUT SICK

FANGIN

OUTA CTRL

FUBAR

INSANE

SIK PHUK

REDLINE

SICKNESS

REDALERT

MENTAL

Hey scottie, thanks alot of great plates there! Really getting hard to decide

VLCT WALKY
Post #56

Hey meg! Will do, so many options to decide from

JET_RB25
Post #57

QUOTE (HSV_MALOO @ Jul 26 2010, 01:59 PM) *
Ohh sorry did i make your suggestion public??

Ohh thats right you only like people knowing what you say when they have there backs turned!!

No offence but lars doesnt need people like you as friends thumbsup.gif

Ohh it this has nothing to do with where i work bcos i'm at home not working these days DUMB ASS!!

You spend alot of company time on here too telling everyone about what you are doing...too bad if that same person your looking at also is on here.

BTW dont make it personal hey?? words from your mouth i thought

I know what i have done and continue to do for motorsports in the NT.
A formal complaint to the office about what?? Besides the fact im on leave and not actually working atm and that im on here in my own time??

Have another Go BJ or just stop talking about ya mates behind there backs hey cos when that comes up you seem to get personal....!!

Its about number plates remember

FLIPDISHT

Bring it all up. I dont care Amanda. Tell Lars what ever you want i am sure its nothing i have not said to his face at times. I know he can be full on sometimes and trust me we had a pretty big falling out lately that was sorted out. So bring what ever you want to the table.

As for my company time i actually dont spend any company time on here as i dont get wireless in the car D'ass. The only posts i have put on here is where i am. If you care to read my formal reports to the clients you would see that when ever i am on here i am on a brake or not at work. So again bring what ever you want to the table. I am not scared.

You just cant leave your personal shit off the forum. Its no secret you dont like Lars nor does your sister. But keep it off the forum we are sick to death of it. All you do is come in here and start trouble. If you dont like someone stay off the thread and talk elsewhere. Its getting fucking pathetic and your really starting to show your age.

JET_RB25
Post #58

That is the last i will say on this bulshit between you all. Lars has said to stay off the bandwagon and let you say what you wish. So i will do that and no longer stick up for him as per his request. I would think that you might be old enough to leave your shit to a face to face confrontation.

Mr Mopar
Post #59

Wait.. whos shitting on someones face?

ScUd'EsS
Post #60

Beej its boost - everyone makes it personal yeah??? smile.gif

JET_RB25
Post #61

Yeah Mell but it normally does not get as personal as this shit has and still is. Its beyond a joke now and were all well aware of the relationship between you all and it no longer needs to be brought to everyones attention. Lars is trying to enter a burnout comp to have a go. Nothing more nothing less as i said to you if he gets smashed well that is that he should learn from the experience and get better. Maybe if his attitude sucks so bad this will snap him out of it and he will realise his shit stinks as much as yours or mine. What will be will be its as simple as that and the little digs all the time to try and stir shit are getting old. I mean we all stir shit on here but like i said normally it never goes this far.

ScUd'EsS
Post #62

to right! told you will leave it to the powers to be down here! So havent shit stirred for a while now.. So not sure why your getting so ancy about it!! PMS perhaps tongue.gif

JET_RB25
Post #63

Yeah i think its that time of the month LOLz. Need to go the gym and let some steam off i think.

HSV_MALOO
Post #64

QUOTE (JET_RB25 @ Jul 26 2010, 03:15 PM) *
Bring it all up. I dont care Amanda. Tell Lars what ever you want i am sure its nothing i have not said to his face at times. I know he can be full on sometimes and trust me we had a pretty big falling out lately that was sorted out. So bring what ever you want to the table.

As for my company time i actually dont spend any company time on here as i dont get wireless in the car D'ass. The only posts i have put on here is where i am. If you care to read my formal reports to the clients you would see that when ever i am on here i am on a brake or not at work. So again bring what ever you want to the table. I am not scared.

You just cant leave your personal shit off the forum. Its no secret you dont like Lars nor does your sister. But keep it off the forum we are sick to death of it. All you do is come in here and start trouble. If you dont like someone stay off the thread and talk elsewhere. Its getting fucking pathetic and your really starting to show your age.

QUOTE (JET_RB25 @ Jul 26 2010, 03:16 PM) *
That is the last i will say on this bulshit between you all. Lars has said to stay off the bandwagon and let you say what you wish. So i will do that and no longer stick up for him as per his request. I would think that you might be old enough to leave your shit to a face to face confrontation.

BJ you made it personal bringing in My work and my family into this, i was simply stating im over hearing NA bottom end when its a standard engine (standard pistons rods etc) with turbo. It might have been a NA motor once upon atime but it isnt any more as it now has a turbo. If the engine it self (internals) havent changed since adding the turbo then its a standard (whatever engine) with a turbo not a na bottom end. Its the wrong terminology thats all!!

JET_RB25
Post #65

No its still a NA bottom end Amanda because there is a difference. Yes you would be right if it were a 308 etc as they never came out turbo. But the rb30 did and they are totally different motors so thus needing the term NA put in front of the bottom end. Yes its standard but its a Standard NA not turbo bottom end.

Why is it so hard.

You made it personal several times.

Mr Mopar
Post #66

Agreed.. was a cheap shot even for you HSV_Maloo.. and your being particularly pig headed about it. I personally don't give a crap about the interrelationship between you lot.. but in this one case - You. Are.Wrong.

He is perfectly correct in describing it as a motor with an NA bottom end. It is not 'standard' as there were several variations of 'standard' hence the need to differentiate. Its nit picky, but you seem to be into that.
Sorry.

TUB-D
Post #67

update on VLGOD for you Lars;

first pass 8.2 mph?

second pass 7.8 mph?

now has the title of worlds fastest VL formerly held by BOOSTN.

cant wait for them to put a tune into it.

JET_RB25
Post #68

Hold up Troy.

7.8 untuned yeah. Still on the run in tune.

TUB-D
Post #69

as far as i know its not tuned to full potential yet.

7.8 @ 174mph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYlxrVDMoV0&feature=sub

thumbsup.gif

JET_RB25
Post #70

HOLY shit

so wish i was still going to Jambo this year. That will be the car to watch as well as what the rico's bring over.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x