Stephen Yeung Wanted - HO MAN YEUNG hope your reading :D  

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
woodstock88
Post #61

QUOTE (catch_yaa @ Jul 7 2010, 09:10 PM) *
i live on the gold coast so its a bit of a drive just to see where this guy lives , the address he gave me in logan

3 iphones is worth what $1500+??, an u think the coast to logan is to far to find this prick?? cant want ur money back that bad then....

do hope he get caught though, fucking dodgy scum like this should be thrown off a bridge

flyboy11
Post #62

QUOTE (woodstock88 @ Jul 13 2010, 04:01 PM) *
3 iphones is worth what $1500+??, an u think the coast to logan is to far to find this prick?? cant want ur money back that bad then....

do hope he get caught though, fucking dodgy scum like this should be thrown off a bridge

With 2 Besser Bricks attached to his feet!! Just for good measure :-) NATURAL SELECTION at it's finest!!

McGnarly
Post #63

so does anybody have any hard evidence on where this guy lives/works/drives?

i'd be happy to do some hunting around for him as i live in his area, but going to need some decent details, i work in beenleigh so if he goes to court in beenleigh on thursday i can drop down there and find some things out

$$$$$
Post #64

QUOTE (McGnarly @ Jul 13 2010, 09:03 PM) *
so does anybody have any hard evidence on where this guy lives/works/drives?

i'd be happy to do some hunting around for him as i live in his area, but going to need some decent details, i work in beenleigh so if he goes to court in beenleigh on thursday i can drop down there and find some things out

no mate latest ive heard is he drives a blue micra, lives in logan.. it would be great if u could help out mate! he is actually unlicesed to..

Chunk
Post #65

QUOTE (missychop @ Jul 7 2010, 09:25 PM) *

There you go people... you know where to find him (assuming this is correct)... just need to be smart about it

dano4127
Post #66

omg he ripped of a bunch of my mates when we used to hang out at market square

They ended up going to his house and he was shit scared that his brother and parents would find out what he was doing and managed to pay everyone back pretty quickly

was a long process though...

Have seen him at market square and freedom carwash a few times lately

flyboy11
Post #67

QUOTE ($$$$$ @ Jul 12 2010, 08:38 PM) *
i hope he gets caught soon!! he's been driving a blue micra apparently, around southside

Can't be too hard to chase down when he is driving one of those..

Would be interesting to see what you can find out when he is at court tomorrow.. I am sure if he saw someone with a boostcruising shirt or hat on he would shit bricks !!

bookie84
Post #68

QUOTE (flyboy11 @ Jul 12 2010, 07:41 AM) *
I am sure this little prick is going to let himself get caught.. I just hope for his sake he has good health insurance cause a few people on here will most probably work a pretty good number on him.. Karma is a beautiful thing !!

what would u gain out of karma when it takes effect in his next life?

jonskeonerism
Post #69

QUOTE (flyboy11 @ Jul 14 2010, 11:28 AM) *
Can't be too hard to chase down when he is driving one of those..

Would be interesting to see what you can find out when he is at court tomorrow.. I am sure if he saw someone with a boostcruising shirt or hat on he would shit bricks !!

Good point as blue micra's are not very common... but seriously... who is going to wear a boostcruising hat and shirt out in public... lol

***Follow him home from the courthouse***

catch_yaa
Post #70

well the smart thing was for me not to get involved as i was originally planned to meet him whilst he was selling his Subaru, but got the intention that if i went their it would of turned ugly, how do i know he doesn't have a weapon on him....:S

it's not that its a pain for me to drive from gold coast to Logan for the drive it's the smart thing to do.

wish we all had balaclavas and cloaks , just mauled this guy hahaha

i know alot of police and they've caught this guy, has alot of people who have charged him, the police asked me what i wanted to do, as he mentioned jail time, criminal record will be on the cards ,i said lets take that street then. He went to court a couple weeks back about my situation, i suppose i got lucky usually the police don't get back to you after a year or so once the complaint has been filed lol

dano4127
Post #71

Forgot to add he has a massive gambling addiction that's what he did with the cash from my friends

70XIN
Post #72

asians and gambling .. no way???

b j p
Post #73

What a pity I haven't been online in a while.

This bloke did me as well. I have information about him but it's now being dealt with by the men in blue.

catch_yaa
Post #74

yeah ive taken my matter to the guys in blue, he went to court a couple weeks back and looks like im getting me money back smile.gif BTW someone needs to bash this guy in a black alley way lol

Mr Oriel
Post #75

so its actually been fuck*in dealt with - unlike the million other posts I read where jack shi* has happened.

Good

aye-k
Post #76

i called this guy and no answer.........THEN i get a txt saying my (NAME) and how can i help you???......
guess what(i dont even know this guy,and how does he know me wtf)and if he trys to fraud me through my number i called him on....itll be asian killing asian...lol

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x