Stephen Yeung Wanted - HO MAN YEUNG hope your reading :D  

Page 1 of 3
Jump to page
catch_yaa
Post #26

his number is 0457 928 856 he has taylor swift as his ringing tone

ROMIO SAVE ME SOMEWHERE WE CAN BE ALONE lol, i got used to liking it after hearing it fucking 50 times....he must use it though because it does get annoying, if it was only a small sum of cash that he scammed from you, you would be like stuff it not even worth it, be this guy owes alot of people alot of mullaaa

$$$$$
Post #27

u shouldnt post his current number everyone will ring it and it will be disconnected!!!!! then we wont have anything!!!

51AKA
Post #28

this is sum dum kunt

93civicsi
Post #29

well ran into a vietnamese guy last night. known him for abit. asked him about this guy and he said he pretty sure he knows of him and his brother.
when i get more info ill be sure to let BC know

bookie84
Post #30

QUOTE (catch_yaa @ Jul 8 2010, 06:59 AM) *
his number is 0457 928 856 he has taylor swift as his ringing tone

ROMIO SAVE ME SOMEWHERE WE CAN BE ALONE lol, i got used to liking it after hearing it fucking 50 times....he must use it though because it does get annoying, if it was only a small sum of cash that he scammed from you, you would be like stuff it not even worth it, be this guy owes alot of people alot of mullaaa

ROMEO?

OP, why did you post his brothers contact? You dont want to disrespect him infront of his family yo!

Ryan_Chandler
Post #31

he is one slippery mofo aye. im just w8in to hear his name being anounced on news for murder. then we can all rest in peace knowing our moneys not gonna get stolen

bookie84
Post #32

you are part responsible giving money to him... hope you realise not everyone in this world is honest

Gagginforit
Post #33

2 things, i live in heritage park, could do a bit of scoping for ya, 2nd thing any more pics of glamour in the blue tracksuit drool.gif

fingerbanger
Post #34

She works at Yumi's. They call her the "All you can eat" special.

catch_yaa
Post #35

did anyone find out anymore info?

tuff33
Post #36

QUOTE (Gagginforit @ Jul 8 2010, 11:30 AM) *
2 things, i live in heritage park, could do a bit of scoping for ya, 2nd thing any more pics of glamour in the blue tracksuit drool.gif

like i said in the other post of ho man steven

he used to live at cnr of green rd and heritage blvd with his bro patrick go sus it out if u really after him

EssR20
Post #37

QUOTE (catch_yaa @ Jul 7 2010, 09:10 PM) *
its funny i used my friends account to ask him about his wrx he is selling, he contacted me back on the same number he was defrauding me on LOL he must be simple

we were originally going to meet up at his address in Logan but he changed the address to a petrol station. Sounds sus

im down 1500 dollars sad.gif ( i know im an idiot for falling for this but im a nice person i have a conscience )

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Jul 7 2010, 10:53 PM) *
Guys, if you want to catch him, it's not hard.

Just use your brain

Okay, plain and simple.

If you've been ripped off by this slop, contact others who have. They might want to take part in revenge.

Contact him about his WRX he has for sale you idiots. Act like you're some moron who knows sweet FA about cars. He'll think he's going to take you for a ride.

Get his adress or meet him somewhere.

You know the rest, be nice until you're in reach. Then kneecaps, then jaw and what ever takes your fancy.

Serioulsy, how could you not do the above from putting too and too together?

Revenge, it's the only resolution that would make you feel better.

$$$$$
Post #38

QUOTE (EssR20 @ Jul 9 2010, 07:16 PM) *
Okay, plain and simple.

If you've been ripped off by this slop, contact others who have. They might want to take part in revenge.

Contact him about his WRX he has for sale you idiots. Act like you're some moron who knows sweet FA about cars. He'll think he's going to take you for a ride.

Get his adress or meet him somewhere.

You know the rest, be nice until you're in reach. Then kneecaps, then jaw and what ever takes your fancy.

Serioulsy, how could you not do the above from putting too and too together?

Revenge, it's the only resolution that would make you feel better.

u think ppl havnt already attemped this.. me and a few ppl have but no reply.

and last known address he is was 981 beenleigh rd runcorn. he's mail is still going there, there is 4 students that live there who are acting dumb but obviously 1 of them is passing the mail on.. he's licence is now suspended.

93civicsi
Post #39

gw $$$$$

iFap
Post #40

people still buy shit of this guy even though there is a thread on like every forum out?, and bank transfer for that much!...as bad as this will sound...u kind of asked for it man.

$$$$$
Post #41

QUOTE (iFap @ Jul 10 2010, 02:43 AM) *
people still buy shit of this guy even though there is a thread on like every forum out?, and bank transfer for that much!...as bad as this will sound...u kind of asked for it man.

as if man. ppl shouldnt be scum! ive talked to a guy a couple times transfered money for 2 expensive turbos to melbourne, im from byron, and recieved them in like 4 days! ive trusted everyone, gues thats my problem.. neva buying without seeing again!!!

$$$$$
Post #42

QUOTE (bookie84 @ Jul 8 2010, 09:58 AM) *
ROMEO?

OP, why did you post his brothers contact? You dont want to disrespect him infront of his family yo!

u cant because he's family is all scum!!!

catch_yaa
Post #43

thanks for the criticism guys lol, i only decided to post this up as another member from boost cruising got ripped as well, bought an R33 GTR late model engine from him, paid half now half later, hasn't heard from him or seen an engine for the past 2 weeks....

lucky85
Post #44

Simple go to his mailing address, where these "students" live, threaten to punch fuck out of them if they don't give him up, then punch the fuck out of them when they don't, repeat twice weekly till they give him up(just be careful in case they get all Johnny tran on your arse and start fly kicking you thru the walls).
This gook scumbag is going to end up dead if he keeps it up, then no more threads about him. win win situation if you ask me.

dj_watt
Post #45

i saw his car in sunnybank the other week

93civicsi
Post #46

QUOTE (lucky85 @ Jul 10 2010, 11:07 AM) *
Simple go to his mailing address, where these "students" live, threaten to punch fuck out of them if they don't give him up, then punch the fuck out of them when they don't, repeat twice weekly till they give him up(just be careful in case they get all Johnny tran on your arse and start fly kicking you thru the walls).
This gook scumbag is going to end up dead if he keeps it up, then no more threads about him. win win situation if you ask me.

thumbsup.gif

$$$$$
Post #47

no use bashing innocent asians that barely speak english.. its only gona be 1 person in that house that possibly knows him.

xxxxgold
Post #48

If you did try that, i sincerely hope you would get your ass handed to you on a plate. What a fucking ridiculous thing to say.

TwinCam16
Post #49

QUOTE (xxxxgold @ Jul 11 2010, 08:52 PM) *
If you did try that, i sincerely hope you would get your ass handed to you on a plate. What a fucking ridiculous thing to say.

One could only hope.

619PSI
Post #50

You are an idiot, no more to add

$$$$$
Post #51

lol apparently he's now living on southside somwere keep a aeye out everyone!!!

flyboy11
Post #52

I am sure this little prick is going to let himself get caught.. I just hope for his sake he has good health insurance cause a few people on here will most probably work a pretty good number on him.. Karma is a beautiful thing !!

$$$$$
Post #53

QUOTE (flyboy11 @ Jul 12 2010, 07:41 AM) *
I am sure this little prick is going to let himself get caught.. I just hope for his sake he has good health insurance cause a few people on here will most probably work a pretty good number on him.. Karma is a beautiful thing !!

i hope he gets caught soon!! he's been driving a blue micra apparently, around southside

jonskeonerism
Post #54

This little ladyboy immigrant scamming fuck should be jailed then deported after his sentence never to be granted entry again...

I'm no racist, but it's people like this who give asians a bad reputation.

$$$$$
Post #55

QUOTE (jonskeonerism @ Jul 12 2010, 08:55 PM) *
This little ladyboy immigrant scamming fuck should be jailed then deported after his sentence never to be granted entry again...

I'm no racist, but it's people like this who give asians a bad reputation.

there's so much i want to say about chinese, i cant trust any of them now unfortunatly, i no there not all bad but ive been screwed by wat seemed to be the nicest guy... he has court on thursday for 9 accounts of fraud. not including alot of ppl who havnt been to police.

whats the main court in brissy?? address?? anyone know if theres a court in logan??

tuff33
Post #56

logan court is beenliegh i believe

fattox4189
Post #57

can someone get me his legitimate address, he ripped me off for skyline panels, paid $800 for a heap of bits and they never showed

FATTIE
Post #58

QUOTE (fattox4189 @ Jul 13 2010, 12:30 PM) *
can someone get me his legitimate address, he ripped me off for skyline panels, paid $800 for a heap of bits and they never showed

another "WINNA"

o my this guy gets around, I wonder what $ he made last year?

fattox4189
Post #59

this was way back in december last year, and I couldn't see anything on here after searching his name..
I live in Toowoomba but would be happy to find a way to brissy, walk in and administer the kerb stomp of a lifetime to this piece of shit.

Gagginforit
Post #60

QUOTE (FATTIE @ Jul 13 2010, 01:45 PM) *
another "WINNA"

o my this guy gets around, I wonder what $ he made last year?

Tax free MIGHT i add, as im due to pay tax shortly!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x