New Legistration - 0.00 alcohol ban  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
TwinCam16
Post #36

QUOTE (khubner @ Jul 2 2010, 11:52 PM) *
hey 90 psi come back when you a cab driveri average atleast 300-400 km per shift 12hours. and i still have a clean driving history.

my old man owns cabs drive 5 shifts a week and probably averages more km's than i do. and he hasn't lost his licence in the last 5 years. has a fine retraction list thats probably as long as he is tall.

so quit you whinging and wear the consequences of breaking the rules. you cannot simply use the excuse im on the road more than you thus i'm more likly to get caught if your doing nothing wrong you wont get done.

how this for a story i've been rbt'd 6 times in the space of 30 mins going in and out of surfers.

this
radar 50m past the 60km/h sign that you miss
they arn't allowed to set up within 100m of a zone change or if the zone is les than a certain amount of km/m

im a professional driver and i DON'T agree with you. if a gps or log book is so distracting maybe you shouldn't be using them cuase i can tell you that the gear i have at my disposal is alot more distracting.

YOU ARE NOT A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER

khubner
Post #37

a taxi drive is considerd a professional driver as is a truck driver, bus driver, police officer, paramedic, postal worker, basicly any profession that involves a vehicle as the primary work place. thus because i am a taxi driver( i hold that class of licence) i am considered a professional driver.

the point was being on the road more isn't an excuse for getting caught out.

TwinCam16
Post #38

So you are in the same class as 99% of indians on the road...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

I stand by what I say

KUBNER... YOU ARE NOT A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER

khubner
Post #39

and twin cam need to pull the stick out of his ass.

TwinCam16
Post #40

QUOTE (khubner @ Jul 3 2010, 12:04 AM) *
and twin cam need to pull the stick out of his ass.

No you just need to realise that because you can read a GPS does not make you a professional driver...

Fucking listen to yourself kiddo.

You dirive a cab.

That mean you can hand half tha tagh mahall off your rear vision mirror, drop fucker off without warning, have a wooden seat cover and have bad bo.

DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN DRIVE.

b.t.h
Post #41

I nearly died last night due to a drunk driver. My car has been totalled.

If i had been ran off the road a split second later, i would have collided with a telegraph pole.

You drink and drive, you're a loser.

Riverside
Post #42

QUOTE (jakefake @ Jul 2 2010, 10:02 PM) *
when he has never ever even driven over the limit.

find it alot harder to accumulate points if he stays within the speed limits

l2READ~!

My mistake, I assumed "not over the limit" referred to the BAC limit. Your just upset cause mummy won't give you your allowance if you don't pick her drunk ass up from the Inala pub.

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Jul 3 2010, 12:02 AM) *
So you are in the same class as 99% of indians on the road...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

I stand by what I say

KUBNER... YOU ARE NOT A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER

And I thought I was mean lol........... Do I get to be classed as a "professional" Shane? tongue.gif

bazr33
Post #43

hahaha if a professional driver is considered as a taxi driver, we definately have some serious issues.
from what I have heard and seen some of the taxi drivers around, i'm pretty sure a downsyndrome kid could pass a taxi course.

the whole system needs a kick in the ass.

Can someone actually define what a professional drivers is. Cause I dont think it would state anywhere that professional driver means taxi or heavy vehicle driver. It wouldn't be hard for anyone to get any of those licences.

91 silvia style
Post #44

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Jul 3 2010, 12:07 AM) *
No you just need to realise that because you can read a GPS does not make you a professional driver...

Fucking listen to yourself kiddo.

You dirive a cab.

That mean you can hand half tha tagh mahall off your rear vision mirror, drop fucker off without warning, have a wooden seat cover and have bad bo.

DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN DRIVE.

fucking lol

khubner
Post #45

it' not realy all that hard it's been made harder lately. new conditions include must have help an open AUSTRALIAN drivers licence for atleast a year.

you must also pass a police history check. and sit a 5 day course at the base. but no it isn't hard.

90.PSI
Post #46

im a professional driver and i DON'T agree with you. if a gps or log book is so distracting maybe you shouldn't be using them cuase i can tell you that the gear i have at my disposal is alot more distracting.
[/quote]

at least i dont have my head up my arse saying im a professional driver cause i drive for most of the day. yes i have to drive alot yes i break some road rules (not intentionaly). but by no means am a professional driver , Russel ingal is a professional driver, casy stoner is a professional driver/rider. we just drive cars as do millions of other people around the world, Dont think your so special cause you can drive a taxi. i try to avoid catching a cab if a cab driver see's that your drunk they seem to think that its an open invitation to not give you change, charge extra, not to drop you off where you said ect. you just summed up the type of person you are by saying your a cab driver. and you cab drivers wonder why you get beaten, robed and locked in the boot of your cabs.

khubner
Post #47

lol the reason you get charged more droped in the wrong place and treated like shit when your drunk is generaly cause you slur your words tell us the wrong place give us all sorts of weird directions which by the way we must follow. i also will always give change unless told otherwise.

im not going to say there are not drivers who take advantage of intoxicated persons because there are. i am not one of them

also i can't say i've ever been bashed robed or locked in the boot of my cab. it's probably because my cab dosn't have a boot to get locked in. oh and btw smile your one camera from the second you enter.

to sum up all i have to say is if you got a complaint against a driver get the recipt and call the base allegations of misconduct are dealt with quite seriously.

TOTO
Post #48

QUOTE (90.PSI @ Jun 30 2010, 07:25 PM) *
Just got a letter from our good friends at the Queensland Government saying that if you are on your "L's", "P's", and even probationary licence holders as of the 1st of july now have to have 0.00 alcohol limit.

Im 27 and have just got my licence back from being suspended for 8 months (not alcohol related) and im on a probation period for 12 months, however i was told by queensland transport when i got my licence back that i would be on a probation licence but cause im over 25 i could still have a limit of 0.05, would'nt have a curfew and still drive turbo cars ect. now i cant even have a drink with the boys during the footy friday nights and leagaly be able to drive home, i have never been a big drinker, never had an accident or ever been booked for drink driving. This is just another way the government is screwing us over yet again

It's another way the government is protecting those who do the RIGHT thing and punishing those who don't.

QUOTE (91 silvia style @ Jun 30 2010, 08:06 PM) *
yeah i got this as well, but im on my opens for my car and l's for my bike...i assume that means that if im riding i have to have a 0.00 BAC but if im driving i can still have the 0.05 BAC...

Correct.
The new legislation only affects your bike learner licence.

QUOTE (90.PSI @ Jun 30 2010, 08:07 PM) *
i just think they are punnishing innocent people, just another ticket they can give you. they probably sat down and figured out if they can give a ticket to every p plater and probationary licence holders that have had 1 beer they will make an extra million dollars a year. just revenu raising thats all it is

No.
You know what the first question people who are getting their licences back after being disqualified is almost 100% of the time?
"CAN I DRINK ALCOHOL STILL?"
It's fucked! And it's about time this legislation was introduced!

QUOTE (Ralli @ Jun 30 2010, 08:33 PM) *
how the fuck are they screwing you over again ? like i said in the other other thread, if you drink and drive you are a dickhead no matter what you freaking age !!! ... ...

100% with Ralli on this one.
EVERYONE should have a 0.00% BAC.
Especially with a bike licence IMO.

QUOTE (impulsr @ Jul 2 2010, 11:15 PM) *
Holding a licence is a privilege, not a right.

QFT!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x