Ibrettowski's Nissan - S13 Silvia  

iBrettowski
  • iBrettowski
  • Budding User
  • Member No.: 7,463
Post #1 post 27th June 2010 - 04:02 AM
Engine: SR20DE

Exhaust: Looks like 2 1/4 from cat

Suspension: Has King springs in photo was at 8cm to the ground and my driveway was raping the car, so i put on shock springs until i can afford coilovers, so the lowest point is sitting at 18cm sad.gif

Wheels: Some ugly 15inch rims

Modifications: K&N Pod Filter

Stereo Audio / Visual: Little system at the moment, Kenwood Headunit and 2 6" front

Estimated Power: Enough for now

Plans:
Coilovers and lowered to 12-13
Bigger and Better Wheels
Little More Bass and DVD screen(1 sub, amp and another 6's in the back)
Tons of little stuff, doesnt need to be mentioned
More to come!

Hello, decided i may as well put my Silvia up on here, bought the car as is in the photos, dont really have the cash to spend around and buy coilovers, new wheels etc etc at the moment(give it a couple of months). Wheels wont be chrome as i'm wanna try and do more of a JDM theme with it, so i wanna try and get some Jap Wheels, i'm thinking white??. Car is auto, due to i have a pretty big knee injury in my left leg(obviously). Paint i have been told is the New Holden VE Paint(someone can correct me?). Really dont know what else to say? obviously non turbo due to on my P's. dont plan to go overboard with Visual mods as i wanna try and keep the S13 clean and simple. Plan to keep the car til my Opens.

Car needs a good wash and polish, will update when the time comes!

any questions just ask, will be selling rims in the near future!!

Thanks

This post has been edited by iBrettowski: Jun 27 2010, 04:15 AM
Ibrettowski's Nissan
Ibrettowski's Nissan
Ibrettowski's Nissan
Ibrettowski's Nissan

--------------------
Current Car:
2013 (MY14) Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

Previous Cars
00 Nissan Pulsar SSS
93 Nissan Silvia
87 Toyota Corona

Photography Page ----> http://www.facebook.com/iBrettowski.Photography

Comments

• Boost Network 28
  • ae_drift_86
    Post #2

Needs new rims bad otherwise, looks alright! and more low./

baxdoode
    Post #3

im not that keen on it ay. yuk color, rims look ok but they just need to be bigger, and yeah needs to be lower. but i spose all this can be fixed

wheat-bix
    Post #4

"yuk color, rims look ok but they just need to be bigger" Lol
    Love the colour don't see them in that colour often.

keonyee
    Post #5

dnt like silvia's anyways this isnt helpin it panit looks like shit rims n kit over all the hole car... why dnt u get a better car b4 u say shit bout any1 else

iBrettowski
    Post #6

QUOTE (baxdoode @ Jun 27 2010, 10:15 PM) *
    im not that keen on it ay. yuk color, rims look ok but they just need to be bigger, and yeah needs to be lower. but i spose all this can be fixed

QUOTE (wheat-bix @ Jun 27 2010, 10:20 PM) *
    "yuk color, rims look ok but they just need to be bigger" Lol
    Love the colour don't see them in that colour often.

lol, ill admit, colour in those pictures are ugly, ill take some pictures of the car in full sun after the wash etc and then the paint will come out

ozzykawa
    Post #7

sureeeeeeee it was lowered haha

wouldnt make it look anybetter anyway

Joyrid3r
    Post #8

QUOTE (keonyee @ Jun 27 2010, 10:26 PM) *
    *cough* douche bag *cough*

definitely need something done about those wheels as you've said, but other than that I like the colour and maybe the kit needs to be a bit more subtle
    not bad for a 1st car thumbsup.gif

jacb
    Post #9

dnt like silvia's anyways this isnt helpin it panit looks like shit rims n kit over all the hole car... why dnt u get a better car b4 u say shit bout any1 else

I don't like silvia's anyways. This isn't helping it, paint looks like shit, rims and kit over all the whole car (WTF) Why don't you get a better car before you say shit about anyone else. thumbsup.gif

BlownBMW
    Post #10

hmm not really a fan of the green, or the wheels, ride height is fine, s13's have high cut wheel arches, gives the illusion of its high, just a set of low offset wheels and good tyre combo will change this smile.gif

zoobzilla
    Post #11

Not digging that color. GL with it.

vomit
    Post #12

Colour isnt bad, But im not a fan of the kit.

Not a bad p plate car though.

JB
    Post #13

gold wheels would make this look soooo much better

evil_monkey_performance
    Post #14

me and my boss painted this silvia it is new ve holden poison ivy paint

TJ Hill
    Post #15

Personally, I reckon the paint and kit isn't bad. It just doesnt look right as is cause it needs the right set of rims to bring it all together cool.gif

enrique
    Post #16

body kit is hideous

nferno
    Post #17

I like the wheels.

DAN-O
    Post #18

^^Not this dickhead again^^ ignore him as his taste and opinion counts for squat..

Or let me put it in a way he can understand--

dis izs like fooly non siks an no's wayz is haktic likez my shitta 33, smash yuoz ins the face u knoh...

O.T. Looks tidy mate and will do well with rims and lowering, but like you said all in time. At least you can improve on yours unlike the douche bag above, see where the (special) education system leaves some..

bassninja
    Post #19

hehehe sr20de im surprised that those sad excuses for wheels even clear the brakes, or do they put small brake kits on sr20de s13's ??

8URVTEC
    Post #20

Looks sik man,
    all u need is clear tail lights, brick front lights for the colour to suit
    and in all honesty remove the kit or even change front/back

Good starting point for you.
    Save save save.

brewskibilt motorsports
    Post #21

rims are ugly, colour is alright.. pretty good p plater car

jamesjgts25t
    Post #22

QUOTE (bassninja @ Jun 28 2010, 07:44 AM) *
    hehehe sr20de im surprised that those sad excuses for wheels even clear the brakes, or do they put small brake kits on sr20de s13's ??

Nissan put small brakes on all S13s lol.

I reckon some white xd9s would make this car look heaps better.

SLYC33
    Post #23

QUOTE (DAN-O @ Jun 28 2010, 06:25 AM) *
    ^^Not this dickhead again^^ ignore him as his taste and opinion counts for squat..

Or let me put it in a way he can understand--

dis izs like fooly non siks an no's wayz is haktic likez my shitta 33, smash yuoz ins the face u knoh...

O.T. Looks tidy mate and will do well with rims and lowering, but like you said all in time. At least you can improve on yours unlike the douche bag above, see where the (special) education system leaves some..

bowrofl.gif bowrofl.gif bowrofl.gif bowrofl.gif bowrofl.gif bowrofl.gif

it is tru dat dik dont knw wat hes takin bout

ahahaha idiot lol

SLYC33
    Post #24

QUOTE (jamesjgts25t @ Jun 28 2010, 10:03 AM) *
    Nissan put small brakes on all S13s lol.

I reckon some white xd9s would make this car look heaps better.

or some meshies thumbsup.gif

S13_RB26
    Post #25

QUOTE (bassninja @ Jun 28 2010, 07:44 AM) *

its because you dont need big brakes to stop an S13 unlike your big whale of a car that you drive..and if your going to look through my topics and see why im running such big brakes its because I went to 5 stud and picked up the gtr brakes for a real good price biggrin.gif

so if you got nothing good to say bassninja dont say it at all mate.

OT. Silvia looks alrite man, like everyone has said with wheels and suspension adjustments it'll look ten times better

benny23
    Post #26

yeah i dont mind it man, looks alright

i was actually behind u/next to u on the highway yesterday, in the silver vz ute lol

iBrettowski
    Post #27

QUOTE (8URVTEC @ Jun 28 2010, 08:38 AM) *
    Looks sik man,
    all u need is clear tail lights, brick front lights for the colour to suit
    and in all honesty remove the kit or even change front/back

Good starting point for you.
    Save save save.

thanks mate, I do plan on getting some clear tailights, i wanna change the kit to something thats not as big, but at the moment it looks ok, if i'm gonna change the kit, i would most likely change the paint as well, i would tell you what paint, but thats gonna be a secret..

QUOTE (benny23 @ Jun 28 2010, 03:58 PM) *
    yeah i dont mind it man, looks alright

i was actually behind u/next to u on the highway yesterday, in the silver vz ute lol

i remember you actually! lol i was soo tired driving home and with a tired female in the passenger(its not a good mix!)=]

Thanks guys for the comments, nothing major will be happening to the sil for awhile, as i just started being an 1st year apprentice(fingers crossed for a decent set of cheap wheels comes on the classifieds!) lols=] if you see me around, dont be scared to give me a wave?! thumbsup.gif

INVU
    Post #28

not a bad jap car, but needs clear indicators, new rims, the colour im not sure of but as said its only a picture...

iRice
    Post #29

pretty cool P Plate Car (Y)

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x