Sharpy
Post #39

brb going to work as a valet in dubai

Mr Oriel
Post #40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcuAw77J8_Y arab money aiet wink.gif

H3R3TIC
Post #41

ive been to dubai and ive gotta say, its like that everyday at the shopping mall. BTW your missing the fully carbon fibre evo 9 that i saw tongue.gif

ExodusDesign
Post #42

jeeeebus.
DO WANT

Lol @ The Valet guy

krayziebenno
Post #43

these pics make me sad...

i will NEVER have a car like the ones there sad.gif

great post, so many beautiful cars there

nismo drifter
Post #44

fuck yeah. i spent a week and a bit over there. some of the people over there have no concept of money. i loved it though. recommend it to anyone.

slokey
Post #45

Hot.

all-lag
Post #46

is that what they call heaven bowrofl.gif

hellvk
Post #47

love the cop car to.

!JOHN!
Post #48

look at all the pix with valets in them. NO OFFENCE but they are all asian. i would like a koenigsegg CCX please lol

Bozza_12
Post #49

Oh hell yeah!!

lil_ashy
Post #50

just looked in the garage, wow i own shit.

I_DEAL_2
Post #51

i just cam in my pants

88silvia94
Post #52

i am soo tempted to save some money for a plane flight, apply for a working visa and become a vallet over there haha.. that would be an amazing job.

jakefake
Post #53

You can afford to go to dubai but you didn't take a hi-res camera?

I love the pics and cars! can only dream of them smile.gif

LuKeY
Post #54

Ohhhh my God I'm going here soon I can't wait tongue.gif tongue.gif

37HNK
Post #55

its coz for a first worl country australia isnt so hot shot

MR 3KGT
Post #56

QUOTE (raw_genesis @ Jun 21 2010, 09:30 AM) *
How much do they make as a valet over there? Considering migrating...

QUOTE (!JOHN! @ Jun 21 2010, 05:19 PM) *
look at all the pix with valets in them. NO OFFENCE but they are all asian. i would like a koenigsegg CCX please lol

Pay is shit, any "service" jobs are done by cheap immigrant labour such as Phillipino's, Indian's and Paki's. What pisses me off over their is how rude some of these rich @#$!s are and think they are better then their fellow human beings.

That being said, the dirham's they are being paid equate to a significant amount more when these peple go back to their respective home countries. So they have done better then trying to work in their homelands.

You need to be born and bred UAE citizen to earn the sort of money they are on to afford those cars. I'm talking average jobs for them pay around $12-20k USD tax free per MONTH! If you aren't UAE born and bred your not allowed to apply for those specific jobs they reserve for their citizens.

There is no way possible at all for a man to ever gain citizenship, unless you know someone in the Royal family. You can get work visa's thats it. If you're a UAE man you are free to marry any woman of any origin and she will gain automatic citizenship. If a woman does it she gets deported with the man back to his home country lol.

The westerners that work there in highly skilled jobs are considered to be on average money lol!!

It's like all countries, has it's good and it's bad. Mostly good though if you have money, as over there money talks.

QUOTE (BDWO6 @ Jun 21 2010, 09:55 AM) *
gota love that arab money

1XL2NV
Post #57

WOW !!!!!!!

woodstock88
Post #58

white merc v12 for me please! holy fuck thats crazy... lambos are UAE commodores...

Simmy180sx
Post #59

Fuk yer mercedies G5's in the 4th pic smile.gif

Oh and the others, my dad mate a head chef there, get $6000 a week to cook imagine how much the owners get...........

defpony
Post #60

wow.
lucky punk ass valet!

edit: Maserati mc12 my pick thumbsup.gif

ben_wallace
Post #61

my basement.... hahaha yeh right!

wayneby
Post #62

only in dubaii!!!! fuck that would be the carpark of heaven smile.gif

Boredstiff
Post #63

^^ Mr 3KGT has summed it up nicely; I might add to the mix what I have heard. Merely having a supercar there is not enough for prestige status, you need the number plate also... So the lower value (digits) numberplate, the more prestige (richer) you are, it is not good enough to have a Lambo, Ferrari, even a phantom or veyron, the numberplate has also got to be low, that CCX is an example, the 1001 veyron is another, however the superleggera won't get a second look by someone else as its #plate is 70000 lol; hows that for pride!

hippo90
Post #64

nice pics, they look amazing

Mr Oriel
Post #65

QUOTE (MR 3KGT @ Jun 21 2010, 08:48 PM) *
Pay is shit, any "service" jobs are done by cheap immigrant labour such as Phillipino's, Indian's and Paki's. What pisses me off over their is how rude some of these rich @#$!s are and think they are better then their fellow human beings.

Which Arab doesn't think like that though lol ..

That being said, the dirham's they are being paid equate to a significant amount more when these peple go back to their respective home countries. So they have done better then trying to work in their homelands.

yeah true, but financially only..

You need to be born and bred UAE citizen to earn the sort of money they are on to afford those cars. I'm talking average jobs for them pay around $12-20k USD tax free per MONTH! If you aren't UAE born and bred your not allowed to apply for those specific jobs they reserve for their citizens.

There is no way possible at all for a man to ever gain citizenship, unless you know someone in the Royal family. You can get work visa's thats it. If you're a UAE man you are free to marry any woman of any origin and she will gain automatic citizenship. If a woman does it she gets deported with the man back to his home country lol.

and that's jus their own set rules, nothing to do with religion, incase anyone misinterprets that. Also the strict rules about making out in public/ or anything lovey dovey in public = get owned hardcore.

The westerners that work there in highly skilled jobs are considered to be on average money lol!!

It's like all countries, has it's good and it's bad. Mostly good though if you have money, as over there money talks.

Arrogance, disrespect for fellow human beings and almost no skill to drive smile.gif hehe - (yes I would know, spent all my summers in that part of the world as old man is based there) - gotta say you do develop a fair bit of patience living there smile.gif

Go there for a little while, work work , save save save - come back here = made

sw25
Post #66

thanks for the reply's everyone. Got a few more pics as well didn't upload it to this post since it was too big let me know if you want me to post them...

osclux
Post #67

wow

5000BE
Post #68

way to claim other people photos as your own

Mr B owned you bowrofl.gif

Ralli
Post #69

WOW some awesome cars over there ...

Thanks for Sharing ...

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x