Listing For Recently Stolen Cars  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
wackywheelz
Post #36

From Facebook user Megan Jenkins (http://www.facebook.com/shadowangel666) :

" Nissan Navara RED (grey pinstripe) Dual Cab was stolen at 11pm tonight REGO CO5626, by at least 3 teenagers from along ravenswood rd they were heading toward newstead if anyone has any info please let me know as we have 3 kids and the car isn't insured and we would like to see it come back in at least working order as we have no other means of transport. thank you. has white rims now "

UPDATE: Car has been found - was rolled in Rocherlea *shock*, someone called the police and the culprits dumped it in Alanvale Road (sometime around 2am). Police have found blood, so hopefully somebody out there right now is feeling the pain.

NAH180
Post #37

Nope

Fatty_Benny
Post #38

STOLEN: can everyone keep an eye out for a stolen car please. Michael O'callaghan had his white/black/grey camo painted Nissan R32 Skyline 4 door stolen from Prospect today! Last seen heading towards Hobart! Cannot miss it!! Cheers

TJ Hill
Post #39

Update: was seen driving past kings meadows KFC heading back towards Launceston CBD!

hektic_spec
Post #40

apparently spotted in rokbey at 515

hj454
Post #41

i think thats what i heard before headn up tollard drive rokeby at about 9pm will keep an eye out.

TJ Hill
Post #42

Car has been found now. Luckily it was not burnt out!

hj454
Post #43

QUOTE (TJ Hill @ Nov 18 2011, 06:40 PM) *
Car has been found now. Luckily it was not burnt out!

where did they find it cops were everywhere last night in rokeby looking for a black skyline was that it?

hammondracing21
Post #44

QUOTE (hj454 @ Nov 18 2011, 10:34 PM) *
where did they find it cops were everywhere last night in rokeby looking for a black skyline was that it?

yeah that was it the dickheads painted it with paint brushers

PAPASKIDZ
Post #45

QUOTE (hektic_spec @ Nov 16 2011, 08:30 PM) *
apparently spotted in rokbey at 515

Correct thumbsup.gif

TJ Hill
Post #46

QUOTE (hj454 @ Nov 18 2011, 10:34 PM) *

Yea was the camo moo cow skyline painted black. Was found on end of I think it's called Firing Range rd in Sandford.

Autumn33
Post #47

copied from another site:
Stolen R33
"Yes another...
Stolen from the launceston area today, gold paint job and looks like 20" chromies.
Don't know the guy just trying to help out a fellow skyline owner.
Keep your eyes open and contact police with any info."

TJ Hill
Post #48

Was for sale on gumtree and on here.

TJ Hill
Post #49

It apparently did a runner from a Rokeby servo last night so it's going to be same kids no doubt. Any of you Hobart guys able to do some laps for us and contact me on 0448722229? Will highly likely be in Rokeby, Clarendon Vale, Howrah, Tranmere area otherwise slight chance it Bridgewater, Gagebrook or Goodwood!

hj454
Post #50

QUOTE (TJ Hill @ Nov 20 2011, 08:39 AM) *
It apparently did a runner from a Rokeby servo last night so it's going to be same kids no doubt. Any of you Hobart guys able to do some laps for us and contact me on 0448722229? Will highly likely be in Rokeby, Clarendon Vale, Howrah, Tranmere area otherwise slight chance it Bridgewater, Gagebrook or Goodwood!

will do mate!!

builder
Post #51

I heard some kids next door to me talking about a stolen Bike. They said it did have black mud guards but the person who stole it stripped the guards off. This is in Rocherlea Today, They said he had black shorts with a red strip on them, sunglasses and a bright green cap.

wackywheelz
Post #52

Another Skyline missing from Launny, this time a purple R33.

Stolen today after 9am, possibly 2pm.

Any info contact Hayley Candace Amanda on Facebook or call/txt me on 0457 063 245 and I will pass the info on.

Call your local police if you see it, be on the lookout and try to get descriptions happening. If you see it, tail it. The chick is devastated at it's loss, lets get it back!

turbochocko
Post #53

Hey Guys, my house was broken into last night. Some very spesific parts were stolen from locked boxes....

Please spread the word far and wide, to be on the look out for:

2x New Trust td06 L2 20g 8cm turbo's.
6x 1000cc Injector dynamics injectors
6x 2000cc Injector dynamics injectors
Re-built gtr throttle bodies, 48mm throttle plates (custom one off)
6x Used HKS rod and piston set (it's to suit a stroker crank so they're useless unless you have a step 2 crank)
Black greddy gauges

They're the most spesific and rare items that were stolen. I'll be handing out a cash reward for the return of my gear, no questions asked.

Cheers

Justin

ecko
Post #54

Ill keep and ear out from the shop mate

wackywheelz
Post #55

From Facebook today 2/1/2012:

" anyone had a rx7 stolen ? Theres a burnt out one in quoiba near the abaitors , havent touch the motor 13b "

" maroon , all the inside been burnt out , yea its on the other side of the scrap yard , got big arse mags etc "

Leah34
Post #56

STOLEN FROM HADSPEN TODAY. BLACK NISSAN R33, distinctive red around outside of rims, and a decent sized spoiler/wing but I haven't got the rego number yet! Contact https://www.facebook.com/MiSeRay if seen.

EDIT; Found burnt out on the 7th. Low life thieves! angry.gif

chvzding
Post #57

My supra broken into in the Taroona area right outside my home. Whoever it was knew what they were doing, busted one door lock and destroyed the ignition barrel. Nothing taken from the car and it was otherwise undamaged. Wasn't taken due to it being in pieces for repair and upgrades.

Seems to have been very targeted. Cops informed, keep your cars firmly immobilised people or locked in the garage out of sight - which is where I will be keeping mine from now on.

If anyone has a ignition barrel for a MA70 supra/cressida please get in touch with me, needed asap.

ecko
Post #58

Pm me a contact number Chvzding, Should be able to help with the barrel

chvzding
Post #59

In other news, one of my other project cars - an '84 Alfa 33 - was broken into. It was parked in the same place as the Supra. I didn't think anyone would bother because of how shitty it looks but nonetheless I came out of the house this morning to find the ignition rooted and a door open. Considering it DOESN'T HAVE THE HEADS ON THE MOTOR it wasn't going anywhere.

I guess I was lucky it wasn't burnt.

holden208
Post #60

stolen in bridgewater VP commodore-lexus V8 5 speed

rego A 16 AF

there was a chain saw in the car to stihl 066

caelum_s13
Post #61

Hi all,
Had my hilux stolen on Thursday night. It's a grey sr5 ln106 (solid axel). Has a body colored steel tray, tjm bullbar, 33" maxis bighorns on black sunnies, 2" Efs springs with rancho shocks, 2" body lift, safari snorkel, denco turbo kit plus heaps more.
Stolen between 11pm on Thursday 17/1 and 4am Friday 18/1 from south launny. If anyone see's/hears anything please contact the police or call/text 0420316331. A reward will be offered if found in salvageable condition. Was not insured!

mcdonald_randal101
Post #62

lot of burnt out cars in rocherlea all stolen no doubt

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x