Useless Drivers Spotted In Qld - better than spotting hot cars. name and shame shocking driving skills&  

Page 11 of 66
Jump to page
VTR
Post #351

QUOTE (rolladrifta09 @ Jul 23 2010, 08:02 PM) *
i got a got pig one for ya's
today at goodna near the BP.
deadshit cops pulling people over from the turning lane to breath test them.... are u fucking serious...no cone markers. the dickhead hiway patrol mar was mounted half way up the gutter half into the turning lane.... how the fuck do they think they can fucken do this shit. when they fuck everyone else in the arse for doing minor shit. like ohh fuck me i forgot to put my p plate on today....($*00 fine and fuck knows how many point) fucken hell its just a p plate....

or 'your fucked your front wheel crossed a double white line but a few inches'

DOUBLE FUCKING STANDARDS.

Now now... don't get some sort of anti-police spiel going... :P

josh34
Post #352

QUOTE (rolladrifta09 @ Jul 23 2010, 08:02 PM) *
i got a got pig one for ya's
today at goodna near the BP.
deadshit cops pulling people over from the turning lane to breath test them.... are u fucking serious...no cone markers. the dickhead hiway patrol mar was mounted half way up the gutter half into the turning lane.... how the fuck do they think they can fucken do this shit. when they fuck everyone else in the arse for doing minor shit. like ohh fuck me i forgot to put my p plate on today....($*00 fine and fuck knows how many point) fucken hell its just a p plate....

or 'your fucked your front wheel crossed a double white line but a few inches'

DOUBLE FUCKING STANDARDS.

sigh, get over it, they are the police they get paid to do a job and they do what they have to do to get it done. its not double standards. maybe if you or people that bitch about them did the right thing for once, you wouldn't have an issue.
In the end they are there for you.

b.t.h
Post #353

Meadowbrook, University Drive
To the derro in your 33 who decided to be a fully sick burn out, and over steer, causing you to have to stop 2 inches from a light post, and reverse, and then went on your merry way. Grow a pair.

Z3RO
Post #354

I put a new CAI on the car and took it for a trip through surfers and what not. Anyway coming back from The spit there is a silver Merc in front of me. He reaches the last round a bout, turns the right without indicating and uses both lanes to do it, leaves the round a bout without indicating again and drives up the road 70% in the left lane and then finally moves fully over without indicting again then brakes and turns left without indicating.

Indicators much have only been a roadworthy thing on this car.

GlennP
Post #355

QUOTE (cameron92 @ Jul 23 2010, 06:45 PM) *
hey just asking, cause from his post, sounds like he lives around my area. and i was out that night.....

Latrobe St at like 12:30pm

rolladrifta09
Post #356

fuck off its not double standards fucken dickheads

cameron92
Post #357

QUOTE (Z3RO @ Jul 23 2010, 09:33 PM) *
I put a new CAI on the car and took it for a trip through surfers and what not. Anyway coming back from The spit there is a silver Merc in front of me. He reaches the last round a bout, turns the right without indicating and uses both lanes to do it, leaves the round a bout without indicating again and drives up the road 70% in the left lane and then finally moves fully over without indicting again then brakes and turns left without indicating.

Indicators much have only been a roadworthy thing on this car.

haha, may i ask what was the point of saying you put in a new CAI? i thought like the guy probably hit you and ripped it out or some shit.

VTR
Post #358

QUOTE (cameron92 @ Jul 24 2010, 01:43 AM) *
haha, may i ask what was the point of saying you put in a new CAI? i thought like the guy probably hit you and ripped it out or some shit.

Speaking for me as a reader of that CAI comment,it enriched the post as it lended context to the story,worked for me.

But obviously not for you.

rolladrifta09
Post #359

why do u care why he mentioned he put a new CAI on....

"the other day i put fuel in my car and went for a cruise down to goodna to pick up so maccas, and this deadshit bogan was doing big black skids up the main street with a durry hanging out his mouth and the kids in the back"

no fucking difference mate
get over it

VTR
Post #360

QUOTE (rolladrifta09 @ Jul 24 2010, 09:30 AM) *

"the other day i put fuel in my car and went for a cruise down to goodna to pick up so maccas, and this deadshit bogan was doing big black skids up the main street with a durry hanging out his mouth and the kids in the back"

get over it

Why do you care either?

If editing his comment to mention fuel is the same diff then why make fail comment on it,why do you give a shit either?

You're the one who got his pink gee string in a twist over the comment.

Not me that's got anything to get over thanks Mate :P

rolladrifta09
Post #361

never said i did care . just cant understand why u would care. and dickfuks like u on boost who just fuck the system up

VTR
Post #362

QUOTE (rolladrifta09 @ Jul 24 2010, 10:14 AM) *
never said i did care . just cant understand why u would care. and dickfuks like u on boost who just fuck the system up

I care neither but did not find it an out of place comment.

And on your last sentence,the same can be said of you dickfuck.

rolladrifta09
Post #363

i was born here so i can say wat i like when i like. and so can u probably i dont really care wat u dickheads on boost say i just love startin shit i cant finish cause u guys take it so serious....now lets get on with the topic.....

VTR
Post #364

Nice back pedal Hansel.

Ohh,I was born here (if you mean Australia) so I can say what I like too.

I take this serious?

LOL,you're practice.

rolladrifta09
Post #365

no worries mate. practice makes perfect.....or any hole's a goal i always say...

VTR
Post #366

QUOTE (rolladrifta09 @ Jul 24 2010, 10:38 AM) *
no worries mate. practice makes perfect.....or any hole's a goal i always say...

Thanks mate

WNABGT
Post #367

The bloody Skyline I thought i'd beat... driving through loganlea the other week he had P plates on!! he had a freegan turbo :headwall: shame on you false advertising!

LSI80
Post #368

The retards that loose all driving skills and knowledge once they enter the airport zone!

Fast_32
Post #369

QUOTE (WNABGT @ Jul 24 2010, 12:30 PM) *
The bloody Skyline I thought i'd beat... driving through loganlea the other week he had P plates on!! he had a freegan turbo :headwall: shame on you false advertising!

Wat colour? And was it red ps? Wat car do u drive?

Z3RO
Post #370

QUOTE (cameron92 @ Jul 24 2010, 01:43 AM) *

I was happy about my new CAI that i put on, But that's for feeling the need to try and demean me over my mention of my new purchase for my car.

QUOTE (VTR @ Jul 24 2010, 08:45 AM) *
Speaking for me as a reader of that CAI comment,it enriched the post as it lended context to the story,worked for me.

But obviously not for you.

Thank you

QUOTE (rolladrifta09 @ Jul 24 2010, 09:30 AM) *

get over it

Thank you

WNABGT
Post #371

QUOTE (Fast_32 @ Jul 24 2010, 01:07 PM) *
Wat colour? And was it red ps? Wat car do u drive?

Maroon Skyline,Yea they were red I drive a standard Falcon Xr6 BF 2006 model only 2 n half inch exhaust no extractors til late augus, i kept up with him but as soon as he went to 4th gear he started pulling away..I was Devo'd

cameron92
Post #372

QUOTE (Z3RO @ Jul 24 2010, 01:07 PM) *
I was happy about my new CAI that i put on, But that's for feeling the need to try and demean me over my mention of my new purchase for my car.

ok fair enough.

rolladrift, you probably post the most in here..... you seem to attract dickhead drivers or is just a little bitch that complains about anything and everything.

Fast_32
Post #373

QUOTE (WNABGT @ Jul 24 2010, 01:18 PM) *
Maroon Skyline,Yea they were red I drive a standard Falcon Xr6 BF 2006 model only 2 n half inch exhaust no extractors til late augus, i kept up with him but as soon as he went to 4th gear he started pulling away..I was Devo'd

oh ok lol I'm red Ps and turboed but I'm gunetal grey lol

MJ187
Post #374

QUOTE (Fast_32 @ Jul 24 2010, 02:24 PM) *
oh ok lol I'm red Ps and turboed

Reported.

WNABGT
Post #375

Ouch!!!!

Fast_32
Post #376

QUOTE (MJ187 @ Jul 24 2010, 02:28 PM) *
Reported.

oh yer btw, i have an exemption and been harrassed enough now that i dont get pulled over :P

josh34
Post #377

QUOTE (MJ187 @ Jul 24 2010, 02:28 PM) *
Reported.

im hoping that's sarcasm....

Fast_32
Post #378

QUOTE (josh34 @ Jul 24 2010, 07:49 PM) *
im hoping that's sarcasm....

if not then all the sweeter :P

MJ187
Post #379

Josh iv reported you too just in case.

Chunk
Post #380

Retard in a Silver 4-door R34 tonight on Lutwyche/Gympie Rd.

Plates are generic qld ones... starting in 221***

Yeah, you're a retard... dont care how cool you thought you looked to your boyfriend in the passenger seat... from anywhere outside your vehicle you just looked like a yet another fucking bogan in a Japanese Commodore

Fast_32
Post #381

QUOTE (Chunk @ Jul 24 2010, 11:53 PM) *
Retard in a Silver 4-door R34 tonight on Lutwyche/Gympie Rd.

Plates are generic qld ones... starting in 221***

Yeah, you're a retard... dont care how cool you thought you looked to your boyfriend in the passenger seat... from anywhere outside your vehicle you just looked like a yet another fucking bogan in a Japanese Commodore

they are becoming quite popular now aye :P

rolladrifta09
Post #382

QUOTE (MJ187 @ Jul 24 2010, 09:51 PM) *
Josh iv reported you too just in case.

wat gives mods the right to report boost users about illegal cars....with no proof other than words

piemandrift
Post #383

yesterday we were at bp in yatla be were sitting out and this guy in a camry looked like a zomby because he looked like he was so scared of driving,and yer the seat was full forward, and he was on the steering wheel

MJ187
Post #384

QUOTE (rolladrifta09 @ Jul 25 2010, 08:29 AM) *
wat gives mods the right to report boost users about illegal cars....with no proof other than words

Reported.

180s1l
Post #385

General idiots on the M1 this arvo... Up and down the speedo worse than a hooker on a shaft like the accelerator is a fucking pogo stick. Gtfo the road.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 11 of 66
Jump to page
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x