Useless Drivers Spotted In Qld - better than spotting hot cars. name and shame shocking driving skills&  

Page 10 of 66
Jump to page
Reece_911
Post #316

id really love to see someone own up to some of this stupid shit. just to see more of the creative insults boostcruisers come up with. keep it up guys

VTR
Post #317

QUOTE (GRK87 @ Jul 21 2010, 06:44 PM) *
and drivers who speed up to block u as you have to merge! if there is a gap and someone has to merge, then let them, be curtious to other drivers!

This is a dumb and pointless thing to do as equally as it is to those who do not realise that if they are the ones merging they need to yield to traffic that is on that road and not crack the shits just cause they had to stop and it inconviences them.

Merging as defined in law is lost to many in QLD (at the least)

67-FKD
Post #318

QUOTE (VTR @ Jul 21 2010, 08:39 PM) *
This is a dumb and pointless thing to do as equally as it is to those who do not realise that if they are the ones merging they need to yield to traffic that is on that road and not crack the shits just cause they had to stop and it inconviences them.

Merging as defined in law is lost to many in QLD (at the least)

i agree with you 100% but its a common courtesy that you let people in (without having to bloody stop on a main road to do so)

same as keeping left unless overtakign even if you on a road with a posted limit below 80

VTR
Post #319

QUOTE (67-FKD @ Jul 21 2010, 10:09 PM) *
i agree with you 100% but its a common courtesy that you let people in (without having to bloody stop on a main road to do so)

same as keeping left unless overtakign even if you on a road with a posted limit below 80

I was referring to this:

(GRK87 @ Jul 21 2010, 06:44 PM) *
and drivers who speed up to block u as you have to merge! if there is a gap and someone has to merge, then let them, be curtious to other drivers!

Courtesy is one thing to be done where possible of course.

Being a dipshit who is in the merging lane and there's just not going to be the physical space for the 'courtesy' to be offered due to your road position is not lawful and plain fucked.

The random nature of vehicle travel and two roads merging together is why the law states the merging lane person MUST give way and wait.

83xe
Post #320

will the real slim shady please stand UP!

astorey
Post #321

nice sig faggot

Joyrid3r
Post #322

QUOTE (astorey @ Jul 21 2010, 11:04 PM) *
nice sig faggot

agreed!

gayer than.....ricky martin?

broadie_69
Post #323

QUOTE (mark1414 @ Jul 19 2010, 10:11 PM) *
Good thing you can drift so well else that situation might have been a lot worse!

Thats why i think the learners test in aus is a fail, I think places in euro have got it right, They dont have the speed limits but they actually teach there kids how to drive, i think all p platers should by law have to take there car to the track, to get in uncomfortable situations and learn how to loose control of your car an bring it back without going of the road, everyone should learn how to get sideways, its fun and its what you need to know if you actually get in a sticky situation,

GRK87
Post #324

merging when there is more than enough space for 2 cars to merge, both cars travelling at equal speeds, and as the car in left lane indicates to merge, the car in right lane automatically speeds up, just to stop someone getting in front of them. that is bullshit! thats wat i meant

VTR
Post #325

QUOTE (GRK87 @ Jul 22 2010, 09:23 AM) *
merging when there is more than enough space for 2 cars to merge, both cars travelling at equal speeds, and as the car in left lane indicates to merge, the car in right lane automatically speeds up, just to stop someone getting in front of them. that is bullshit! thats wat i meant

X100

Those that do that are just proving how much of a cunt mentality they have.

unclepaulie
Post #326

95% of people in qld cant merge.

it idea of driving, indicating, checkin mirrors and over your shoulder and watchin the distance between the car in front and behind is just too much

perhaps if it was manditory to get a manual licence, it would weed out those who a barely competent enough to depress one pedal and point the car in a direction

'commuters' should catch a bus or train, not try and bumble their way to work tryin to pilot an automobile

Cowan_88
Post #327

off topic i spotted that blue Nissan n15 or whatever they are mentioned in the first post, driving through redbank. I dunno what he thinks hes accomplishing by tapping his accelerator in between gear changes.... just proving he is part of the 90% of P platers in ipswich that think because theyre car has a cannon that people might think theyre car is fast??

astorey
Post #328

QUOTE (Cowan_88 @ Jul 22 2010, 11:47 AM) *
off topic i spotted that blue Nissan n15 or whatever they are mentioned in the first post, driving through redbank. I dunno what he thinks hes accomplishing by tapping his accelerator in between gear changes.... just proving he is part of the 90% of P platers in ipswich that think because theyre car has a cannon that people might think theyre car is fast??

TO KEEP UP HIS BOOST PRESSURE BRUZ

Power shifting yo.

02GZM
Post #329

Didn't get his plates but on the drive home this arvo on the gateway some motorbike flying down the centre line between the 2 lanes... Now I understand ppl on bikes that weave through traffic but this idiot was fucking flying in a straight line. And then when he slowed down for half a second as he passed me the Camry in front of me (plates 782 LER) starts swerving at him every time he tried to pass. Do people want to cause an accident and kill themselves/others? FFS...

Z3RO
Post #330

I went to McDonalds in Days Road after work to get some dinner and just driving into the drive through some fuckwit in a Magna flew in from the Woolworths end and in front of me causing me to brake just so he could get served in front of me. I thought what a complete loser.

.Cookie.
Post #331

A person that drives a skyline in the redlands (very broud i know) that has been egging houses and throwing glass bottle out windows and just generally being a fuck wit and causing havok. Unsure of colour etc but apparently its a little blonde kid on his Ps. hopefully he is reading this and can stop because me and my friend that also drives a skyline got rocked a few time at maccas cleveland the other night because the dero fucktards that have copped abuse from this retard skyline driver thought he was the one that has been bottling and egging their house.

Also if anyone lives in the redlands look out for a dark green honda accord like 97 model with plates '447 KOR' the blokes that romped my friends got back into that car. if anyone sees them out and about or anything, if you could reply to this would be sweet. cheers.

83xe
Post #332

QUOTE (Z3RO @ Jul 22 2010, 07:32 PM) *
I went to McDonalds in Days Road after work to get some dinner and just driving into the drive through some fuckwit in a Magna flew in from the Woolworths end and in front of me causing me to brake just so he could get served in front of me. I thought what a complete loser.

you should have manned up zero and showed him whos boss

GlennP
Post #333

On my way to the doctors today, a red P plater in a silver/faded Suzuki swift with one of his brotatoes in it seemed to think it was a race when I tried to overtake him as he was going 50 in a 60. Did the mature thing and pulled back in behind him.

rolladrifta09
Post #334

fucken useless drivers everywhere in redbank plains
if anyone reading is going to be skidding at school road intersection for the next few weeks might want to get insurance on their windows cause you wont have them for very wrong......got a bucket full of sinkers and a sling shot....

Z3RO
Post #335

QUOTE (83xe @ Jul 22 2010, 08:09 PM) *
you should have manned up zero and showed him whos boss

Road rage is against the law. Also it's not worth getting into a fight with someone over something so trivial.

rolladrifta09
Post #336

QUOTE (Z3RO @ Jul 22 2010, 08:37 PM) *
Road rage is against the law. Also it's not worth getting into a fight with someone over something so trivial.

espessially when the kunt who wants to fight u doesnt have any fucking clue about the road rules....

83xe
Post #337

QUOTE (Z3RO @ Jul 22 2010, 08:37 PM) *

yeh true ROFL

ThunderBolt
Post #338

Car: Truck with trailer
Plates: FOX524 (trailer)
Time, Place, Doing: 15:20 this afternoon heading south along Beaudesert Road at Acacia Ridge. Truck nearly takes out my front end, after forcing his way into my lane without giving way. Only thing that saved me was my peripheral vision, and my quick application of the brakes.

VTR
Post #339

That's owned by Lindsay Fox of LINFOX,am sure a phone call to them with a calm explanation of the idiotic driving would be welcomed and a good bit of refreshing of the memory of the driver in question about driving like a dick with the FOX plates on the back.

Even if the truck is not owned by LINFOX it's a contractor who has access to LINFOX trailers for their logistics and cause all those vehicles (incl trailers) are logged out and in 24/7.

Just a suggestion and if you can't be fucked getting the # here tis:

1300 880 535

LINFOX

cameron92
Post #340

QUOTE (GlennP @ Jul 22 2010, 08:19 PM) *
On my way to the doctors today, a red P plater in a silver/faded Suzuki swift with one of his brotatoes in it seemed to think it was a race when I tried to overtake him as he was going 50 in a 60. Did the mature thing and pulled back in behind him.

where was this? i drive a swift. and am a red p plater. mines black thoguh with wheels.

Joyrid3r
Post #341

QUOTE (cameron92 @ Jul 23 2010, 12:40 AM) *
where was this? i drive a swift. and am a red p plater. mines black thoguh with wheels.

he must have mistook the colour then....surely there couldn't be 2 red p-platers that drive swifts :headwall:

dirty turbo
Post #342

yesterday afternoon around 4.45 pm near westfield chermside the dumb bus driver of route 333 traveling south,your a fuckin wanker just because you have a giveway sign on the back of your bus doesnt mean you can pull out without looking and NOT indicating,u know who i am cause the sound of my 4x4 tyres locking up made you look....dumbass

broadie_69
Post #343

If anyones crusing around tree tops on the goldie, watch out where those roadworks, makes the lanes corner left an then corner right again, An if your in the left lane when your coming out of the road works trucks tend to not look if theirs any cars in the left lane an merge as the lanes swerves back to the right again, uselly fuckheads that are drinking vb, aka sour car piss behind the wheel while driving his truck, I was lucky i had a feeling he was going to do that an put the breaks on when the lanes swerved right again,

Joyrid3r
Post #344

QUOTE (broadie_69 @ Jul 23 2010, 08:59 AM) *
If anyones crusing around tree tops on the goldie, watch out where those roadworks, makes the lanes corner left an then corner right again, An if your in the left lane when your coming out of the road works trucks tend to not look if theirs any cars in the left lane an merge as the lanes swerves back to the right again, uselly fuckheads that are drinking vb, aka sour car piss behind the wheel while driving his truck, I was lucky i had a feeling he was going to do that an put the breaks on when the lanes swerved right again,

WAIT! there was a truck driver drinking VB behind the wheel? I assume you mean 'cat' piss....
...was it this guy?

50UKY
Post #345

QUOTE (rolladrifta09 @ Jul 22 2010, 08:21 PM) *
fucken useless drivers everywhere in redbank plains
if anyone reading is going to be skidding at school road intersection for the next few weeks might want to get insurance on their windows cause you wont have them for very wrong......got a bucket full of sinkers and a sling shot....

agreed! I hate waking up hearing their shit boxes at night!

rolladrifta09
Post #346

i love the sound of that rotory that lives down school road somewhere though.....i could listen to a rotta all night...instead i have to listen to shitbox skylines and VLs doing shit skids....

cameron92
Post #347

QUOTE (Joyrid3r @ Jul 23 2010, 12:44 AM) *
he must have mistook the colour then....surely there couldn't be 2 red p-platers that drive swifts :headwall:

hey just asking, cause from his post, sounds like he lives around my area. and i was out that night.....

jakefake
Post #348

spotted useless highway patrol car drive through a red light WITHOUT HIS SIRENS OR FLASHING LIGHTS ON! i mean comon what an idiot.

VTR
Post #349

Well you rest assured this sort of thing is an isolated incident and that officers uphold the road rules with integrity and vigour.

rolladrifta09
Post #350

QUOTE (jakefake @ Jul 23 2010, 07:24 PM) *
spotted useless highway patrol car drive through a red light WITHOUT HIS SIRENS OR FLASHING LIGHTS ON! i mean comon what an idiot.

i got a got pig one for ya's
today at goodna near the BP.
deadshit cops pulling people over from the turning lane to breath test them.... are u fucking serious...no cone markers. the dickhead hiway patrol mar was mounted half way up the gutter half into the turning lane.... how the fuck do they think they can fucken do this shit. when they fuck everyone else in the arse for doing minor shit. like ohh fuck me i forgot to put my p plate on today....($*00 fine and fuck knows how many point) fucken hell its just a p plate....

or 'your fucked your front wheel crossed a double white line but a few inches'

DOUBLE FUCKING STANDARDS.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 10 of 66
Jump to page
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x