Useless Drivers Spotted In Qld - better than spotting hot cars. name and shame shocking driving skills&  

Page 66 of 66
Jump to page
that_rodeo_guy
Post #2276

Maybe he was filling up with vortex and the pumps in front didn't have it? Some dude asked me to move one time when I was filling up with diesel that was only at the first pump. He said sorry as soon as I pointed it out smile.gif

O.T - Sick of old people pulling out in front of me. I swear this old guy earlier looked straight at me and then drove out in front of me! Either he was blind or didn't know the road rules.

angusmacgyver:)
Post #2277

QUOTE (that_rodeo_guy @ Aug 22 2013, 06:01 PM) *
Maybe he was filling up with vortex and the pumps in front didn't have it? Some dude asked me to move one time when I was filling up with diesel that was only at the first pump. He said sorry as soon as I pointed it out smile.gif

O.T - Sick of old people pulling out in front of me. I swear this old guy earlier looked straight at me and then drove out in front of me! Either he was blind or didn't know the road rules.

not the case this time , there is vortex up the front too.

Stressball
Post #2278

I often have to use the first pump to fill the company car, it's diesel and the tank only accepts the regular pump size nozzle. High flow pumps don't fit, and they tend to be on the front pumps, so I sometimes have to hold people up like this. The BP 1km from my house doesn't even have regular pumps, I have to go 10km to get to a servo that will take the fuel card sad.gif

patrick_h_oz
Post #2279

On my way home I saw a genius driving with a big orange traffic cone trapped under his front bumper... thumbsup.gif

rmx250
Post #2280

^^^ May be he didn't stop because there was also a traffic controller under there.

Brockssracer
Post #2281

Well I cant say I seen them but I def heard the wanker. Hooning around Collingwood park around midnight in a commodore, I could tell due to the single leggers everywhere, doing donuts and burnouts all over residential streets. Plus a standard sixpot sounds so awesome hitting its rev limiter. fcuk off elsewhere n do it mate. no one wants to hear your piece of shit do skids. I bet a pushbike could do thicker lines as well. infact I reckon my diesel hilux could do better.

KrisP
Post #2282

QUOTE (Brockssracer @ Sep 12 2013, 02:42 PM) *
Well I cant say I seen them but I def heard the wanker.

Hooning around Collingwood park around midnight in a commodore, I could tell due to the single leggers everywhere, doing donuts and burnouts all over residential streets.

Plus a standard sixpot sounds so awesome hitting its rev limiter.

fcuk off elsewhere n do it mate. no one wants to hear your piece of shit do skids. I bet a pushbike could do thicker lines as well. infact I reckon my diesel hilux could do better.

and the problem here is that guy will be called a "car enthusiast" and get put in a barrel with us...pile of crap

12ARX
Post #2283

you know that 99% of petrol pump hoses easily reach BOTH sides of the car.... I love seeing a line up of cars for one pump cause its "their" filler side and just pulling up at the free pump and filling it from the other side.

Lauren O
Post #2284

Lol to the boys in the R32 on Moronfield rd. Come back when you grow another two cylinders tongue.gif

mark1414
Post #2285

QUOTE (12ARX @ Sep 13 2013, 06:54 PM) *
you know that 99% of petrol pump hoses easily reach BOTH sides of the car.... I love seeing a line up of cars for one pump cause its "their" filler side and just pulling up at the free pump and filling it from the other side.

They do but you have to be pretty close to the pump and it usually hangs over your car. I would rather just wait personally..

Mcleod
Post #2286

QUOTE (mark1414 @ Sep 13 2013, 07:01 PM) *
They do but you have to be pretty close to the pump and it usually hangs over your car. I would rather just wait personally..

But why wait?

I often just pull up to whatever pump is available, the hose easily reaches both sides of most cars and the hose is held high by the bowser to give clearance when going over the car (not that I'd expect a rubber hose to cause any damage).

mark1414
Post #2287

QUOTE (Mcleod @ Sep 13 2013, 07:08 PM) *
But why wait?

I often just pull up to whatever pump is available, the hose easily reaches both sides of most cars and the hose is held high by the bowser to give clearance when going over the car (not that I'd expect a rubber hose to cause any damage).

Because I am not as impatient as you. I like laughing at the people fumbling around with the pump trying to fill up on the wrong side.

Mcleod
Post #2288

QUOTE (mark1414 @ Sep 13 2013, 07:21 PM) *
Because I am not as impatient as you. I like laughing at the people fumbling around with the pump trying to fill up on the wrong side.

LoL, we'd be busy laughing at each other then.

I can think of many better ways to spend my time than sitting in a queue unnecessarily. Its like getting to a concert and choosing the longest line because waiting is fun!

mark1414
Post #2289

QUOTE (Mcleod @ Sep 13 2013, 08:04 PM) *
LoL, we'd be busy laughing at each other then.

I can think of many better ways to spend my time than sitting in a queue unnecessarily. Its like getting to a concert and choosing the longest line because waiting is fun!

If everyone did what you do the longest you should have to theoretically wait is one extra car? I don't think it really takes that much extra time. Plus I don't even go to the servo if the line is long, I wait till I am going past at a quiet time.

Its more like going to a concert and waiting one extra minute not to have to fumble around the whole time. You have to admit its much easier to do it from the correct side...

Mcleod
Post #2290

Easier to wait? Maybe for an uncoordinated person who has no depth perception or concept of the width of their car - parking closely next to and slightly past the bowser is hardly difficult.

Besides, my example of waiting (in my experience) is usually multiple cars queued for a particular side.

KrisP
Post #2291

QUOTE (Mcleod @ Sep 13 2013, 08:17 PM) *
Easier to wait? Maybe for an uncoordinated person who has no depth perception or concept of the width of their car - parking closely next to and slightly past the bowser is hardly difficult.

Besides, my example of waiting (in my experience) is usually multiple cars queued for a particular side.

New shell servos have really short hoses!!!

The Governor
Post #2292

QUOTE (mark1414 @ Sep 13 2013, 07:21 PM) *

I don't mind filling up on the other side.
But what shits me off is there are say 2 rows if pumps, the car up the front drives off, and the car behind is still filling, and then some knob jockey drives in the exit and into the spare pump facing the wrong way and starts filling up.
Then everybody has to wait for them to finish, and then reverse out, and usually these people fill their tank right up rather then just a top up.

eXo
Post #2293

Victoria Point Shopping Centre.

GG buddy, this is an area dominated by retirees and you took pole position in parking (both of them)

sinista
Post #2294

Congratulations to the 'stanced' white hatch WRX "378 SKT"...seems you were too f'king cool driving between your drivers and passengers seat, to check you mirrors and pull out in front of a forester in the rain...what a c**k

Stressball
Post #2295

Some woman in a hatchback at Victoria Point shops, the intersection that Red Rooster is on. Stops half way through turning out from the carpark toward the intersection. Gets moving, moves into the rightmost lane. 10sec later, decides she wants to turn left. Indicates left, drives half way into the intersection, covering both lanes, and waits for the light to go green. Light goes green, she's busy fiddling with something in her passenger seat. I hit the horn, she gets startled and wanders off turning left around the island. Excellent driving.

TTS
Post #2296

This is why you don't change lanes in the middle of an intersection. Getz decided to change lanes, without looking and ended up side-swiping the Falcon.

Stressball
Post #2297

Some knob in the victoria point bunnings carpark in a mazda cx7. I was cruising toward the end of one of the rows of parks to leave, doing 15kmh. First gear, low rpm, low speed. Captain Jackass starts pulling out in front of me, gets half way out of his space then hits the brakes and stops. I carry on past, he winds his window down and yells "slow down a bit mate!"

I turn into the mcdonalds carpark, he continues toward the roundabout to leave, glaring at me as he drives. Enters the roundabout, cutting off a car in the process, and getting a horn blared at him. Clearly the problem was me going to fast, and not him being a clueless ass bandit.

Stressball
Post #2298

Skyline on the Gateway southbound this morning, just after the Old Cleveland Road exit. Plates 337AXI, flew past me doing at least 140, had to jump on the brakes to avoid running up the back of someone. Long sweeping uphill corner, leans on the brakes and the back steps out, tyres getting very skatey as he tried to slow down. Strangely enough, he followed the speed limit from then onward. Must have realised he isn't quite the race drier he thought he was.

hotdogmark1802
Post #2299

QUOTE (176OES @ Feb 11 2011, 07:02 PM) *
OVY550

Bruce Highway this morning.

You sir, are a fcukwit. Tailgating people in traffic, revving past them when they change lanes, only to brake again when you inevitably end up on the ass of the car ahead of them.

Nice Chev badges too hahahahaha

hotdogmark1802
Post #2300

You will be happy to know that 4 years later this dickhead has come unstuck. He lost control on a Lawnton street , wiped out one car and ended up on his side. The karma bus turned up.

eXo
Post #2301

QUOTE (Stressball @ Oct 23 2013, 11:59 AM) *
Some knob in the victoria point bunnings carpark in a mazda cx7. I was cruising toward the end of one of the rows of parks to leave, doing 15kmh. First gear, low rpm, low speed. Captain Jackass starts pulling out in front of me, gets half way out of his space then hits the brakes and stops. I carry on past, he winds his window down and yells "slow down a bit mate!"

I turn into the mcdonalds carpark, he continues toward the roundabout to leave, glaring at me as he drives. Enters the roundabout, cutting off a car in the process, and getting a horn blared at him. Clearly the problem was me going to fast, and not him being a clueless ass bandit.

I'd point at him doing a Nelson "ha Ha"

Rednisr31
Post #2302

QUOTE (Stressball @ Oct 23 2013, 11:59 AM) *

Car park speed limits are 5k/h fcukstain

mudbutton
Post #2303

Not feeling the love here.

evilstuie
Post #2304

wow, no useless drivers for almost 2 years?

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 66 of 66
Jump to page
7 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x