Useless Drivers Spotted In Qld - better than spotting hot cars. name and shame shocking driving skills&  

Page 65 of 66
Jump to page
DAL32
Post #2241

QUOTE (synergy @ Mar 8 2013, 01:22 PM) *
nearly died when a f'king idiot used the turning right lane to go straight ahead. I was in the right lane going straight. Had to slam the brakes on and swerve into the left lane to let this fcukhead in. He was speeding too.

He was Irish, when i pulled next to him he smirked so he knew what he did, but when question outside his house he pleaded innocence, I followed him to his house and asked him if he wanted to die because he would of smashed into the garden

see pic below

Not sure if its all there fault cos when u look at the pic it looked like u can go straight.

The arrows point right for both right turning lanes, so he was definitely at fault and driving like a dick.

Following guys home after road raging... ain't nobody got time for that. Just get on with your life and be less aggro

synergy
Post #2242

He was going my way home. Went down a no through road so i followed.

eXo
Post #2243

QUOTE (aaron. @ Mar 6 2013, 10:27 PM) *
Plates: MF 150
Some sort of silver/grey soft-road vehicle.

Sitting behind me with their high beams on, I try to get away from being blinded by this idiot and he follows. Tries to race me ( I'm driving an Astra, wtf? ) by pulling in front and then matching my speed. Takes off in front of me and stops in the middle of the road, tries to cut me off as I go around him, tries to "follow" me from in front.
I managed to escape this lunatic by pulling into a turning lane just after he blew through the traffic lights, he then tried to perform a U-Turn to get back to me, only realising the gap in the median strip is not for turning and continuing on his merry way.

fcuking Ipswich.

Seeing as you drive an astra it would've been cheaper to clip his rear bumper and watching him go rolling off the road. the $100 replacement bumper would make it well worth the LULz of watching that PoS Ipswichian die

/breaths out

eXo
Post #2244

QUOTE (synergy @ Mar 8 2013, 01:35 PM) *
He was going my way home. Went down a no through road so i followed.

since he's around the corner, just burn his tyres up so it doesn't write his car off but still annoys him to get a new set.

Rager? no... he's just Twating the law down to the letter.

Twat In The Hat
Post #2245

In English, please?

Boss_Xr
Post #2246

So many stories so I purchased a dash camera just to show you guys. Vids to come.

evilstuie
Post #2247

What is it with these f'king idiots on the road that don't follow simple road rules like stop signs and give way signs, then when they pull out and come within inches of smashing into you, just sit there for 30 seconds with a blank look on their face and drive on.

2:30pm chermside at kedron wavell rsl exit, electric blue merc with yet another fcukin idiot driver pulls out despite having clear view of me coming with my indicator on, but decides the merc badge gives him overiding right of way.
Maybe spend the money on some driving lessons or a brain transplant before spending it on a car you're destined to turn into scrap metal.

With a little more thought I wouldn't have stopped and you could've bought me some nice new things.

eXo
Post #2248

I would've most definately set the car to ramming speed just to see them cry over their electric blue

rumz
Post #2249

Sunday afternoon heading south on the Bruce Highway, Maryborough, green Mazda 121, red P plater girl texting on mobile and smoking whilst holding up traffic and staying in right lane/overtaking lanes.

Tonight on Bradfield Highway / Story Bridge heading towards the Valley, green P plater, black Mitsubishi Lancer with body kit changed lanes without indicating cutting off a Toyota Camry. Then changed lanes again without indicating in front of a Mitsubishi Pajero.

Tonight on Sandgate Rd, Clayfield heading outbound, green P plater in a teal Toyota Corolla liftback ###GXE pulled out into left lane in front of me at the last minute. I had no where to go but lock up the brakes and skidded sideways to a stop (because the road was wet). Almost smashed into the gutter and almost collected by a 4WD behind me. I catch up to you and you are on your bloody MOBILE PHONE!

Stressball
Post #2250

QUOTE (eXo @ Mar 19 2013, 10:26 AM) *
I would've most definately set the car to ramming speed just to see them cry over their electric blue

My speedo doesn't go that high sad.gif Probably because it would crush like a tin can. Yes, that must be why smile.gif

_Ben
Post #2251

Tit wank in a black FG XR6T ute, sitting behind me between Southport and Nerang, so I go to move over, to find he's pulled out to my left and is doing 20 ks over the speed limit... So I brights him and pull the finger, then he slows down and pulls the finger back? Gg fcuk knuckles, be happy you didn't get taken out by me changing lanes.

vk134
Post #2252

QUOTE (rumz @ Mar 19 2013, 07:33 PM) *
Sunday afternoon heading south on the Bruce Highway, Maryborough, green Mazda 121, red P plater girl texting on mobile and smoking whilst holding up traffic and staying in right lane/overtaking lanes.

Yep see it every fn trip into Brisbane, and I like their sticker they normally have, "the closer you get the slower I go", or "magic happens",
if the adjacent lane is clear I normally flash them from the distance when approaching and just decend at the same rate, I had no issues giving then a tap when driving a truck if they had a lane to choose but decided to be useless, I've mellowed down a lot since those days though :-)

NuckingFuts
Post #2253

You used to tap other cars up the ass on the highway, with your truck?

Twat In The Hat
Post #2254

^^ But apparently sitting a few k's under the limit in the right lane is the issue dunno.gif

V3N0M
Post #2255

I think I win this one again.....
Acacia Ridge Woolworths
I don't even.....

ivzir
Post #2256

this motherfcuker

Mr.B
Post #2257

Raptor. DO WANT!

The Governor
Post #2258

Large yellow B dub going south on Beaudesert Rd yesterday at lunch time, fully loaded with sawdust, no load cover dropped the shit all over the road

elbisivni
Post #2259

Halfwit driving a beat up commodore (dark green and massively oxidised or just plain dirty, I think) in Maccers carpark at the top of Blunder Road, next to the big Harvey Norman there, carrying wife/sister and kids decides to slip into the space I was only half reversed out of.

I drive a biggish 4wd so was taking it out at an angle and slowly so I didn't hit anyone and because of the turning-circle-of-a-supertanker thing, and the first thing I notice is his front bumper scooting past the passenger side with bugger all space left to spare.

I beep and tell him (politely) that I'm actually trying to reverse. In return I get a series of increasingly less charming swearwords and a lovely view of his fantastically cared-for teeth. I carry on reversing as there was just about enough room and I had nowhere else to go. He starts hitting his horn and turned his car towards mine blocking me a bit more. Then he gets out, with his baseball bat starts coming towards me.

I just kept calmly moving on and drove off slowly with him hitting his baseball bat repeatedly in the tarmac in frustration. jerkit.gif

And yes. Chevy badges.

Bob
Post #2260

QUOTE (elbisivni @ Jun 30 2013, 09:58 PM) *
Halfwit driving a beat up commodore (dark green and massively oxidised or just plain dirty, I think) in Maccers carpark at the top of Blunder Road, next to the big Harvey Norman there, carrying wife/sister and kids decides to slip into the space I was only half reversed out of.

I drive a biggish 4wd so was taking it out at an angle and slowly so I didn't hit anyone and because of the turning-circle-of-a-supertanker thing, and the first thing I notice is his front bumper scooting past the passenger side with bugger all space left to spare.

I beep and tell him (politely) that I'm actually trying to reverse. In return I get a series of increasingly less charming swearwords and a lovely view of his fantastically cared-for teeth. I carry on reversing as there was just about enough room and I had nowhere else to go. He starts hitting his horn and turned his car towards mine blocking me a bit more. Then he gets out, with his baseball bat starts coming towards me.

I just kept calmly moving on and drove off slowly with him hitting his baseball bat repeatedly in the tarmac in frustration. jerkit.gif

And yes. Chevy badges.

It's ok. His family forever onwards will be working in factories and similar places to make the things that "normal" non-derelict people use day to day. Chevy badge FTW!

elbisivni
Post #2261

QUOTE (Bob @ Jun 30 2013, 11:00 PM) *
It's ok. His family forever onwards will be working in factories and similar places to make the things that "normal" non-derelict people use day to day. Chevy badge FTW!

Last time I was in the US I noticed a couple of G8s with Holden badges, so clearly the trade balance between us and them is in good shape smile.gif

aerosport
Post #2262

This guy, aside from getting away with driving an xr6 turbo on his P's decides he wants to hold up an entire lane of cars because he wants to be one of those people who drive down the empty lane only to push into the actual lane he wants to be in avoiding the massive line. I hate those wankers

Mcleod
Post #2263

I was driving down the coast and dealing with the usual congestion with the gateway merge around Springwood... and this late 90's Lexus bolts down the slip lane (you know, the area on the side of the road which isn't actually a lane) just to try and get around the congestion.

I thought holy smokes... that's a serious moron...

Then 50k's down the M1, around Coomera, I found the same ol' Lexus in the slip lane again, but this time having knocked out the guardrail and involved another car in his nonsense!

I bet he still won't learn his lesson though... some people are born to be twits.

bushmonkee
Post #2264

Who: chick in White skyline r34
Where: goodna car wash almost every Thursday and Friday
Plates:2734ge I'm pretty sure it is

Doing brunouts just to get out of the car washing bay. Is that the new thing now? Dickhead sleep.gif

angusmacgyver:)
Post #2265

QUOTE (ivzir @ May 26 2013, 05:06 PM) *
this motherfcuker

people that park like this make me want to either park next to them and smack their door with mine or key c**t into their door(especially if there's no spots left).

SACK
Post #2266

sleep.gif

Shuffs
Post #2267

QUOTE (ivzir @ May 26 2013, 06:06 PM) *
this motherfcuker

Back windows open,go and find some dog shit

ph34r.gif

.Tim.
Post #2268

QUOTE (bushmonkee @ Aug 20 2013, 09:35 PM) *

Doing brunouts just to get out of the car washing bay. Is that the new thing now? Dickhead sleep.gif

Lol... Mandy... tssk tssk

sxc_civic_gurl
Post #2269

QUOTE (bushmonkee @ Aug 20 2013, 09:35 PM) *

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Geez I think you've got to much time on your hands if you seem to know where I am every Thursday and Friday.....

.Tim.
Post #2270

totes a fcukin hoon tongue.gif

Dai.
Post #2271

Every f'king wanker with the stupid HID bullshit.

holden427
Post #2272

QUOTE (PyrotiX @ May 26 2010, 01:38 PM) *
I must admit, I often zig zag between traffic on the highway. That is because most of you morons sit exactly on or under 100km/hr. I have NO problems if you do this in the left lane, but when you do it side by side in the right hand lane.. you can expect some resistance.

I've been driving about Sydney these past few days (land of the shit driver), but to my astonishment they can actually manage to stay out of the far right hand lane unless they are overtaking.

That is a great thing about NSW they do stay out of the right hand lanes which is policed by the boys in blue, the same law applies up here and the cops don't do shit!!
I've seen them drive around people on the inside and I've never seen anyone pulled over for it. I F N hate when people sit in the right lane and not even do the speed limit!!

vk134
Post #2273

^^ X2, you never see that sort of fktard driving in Europe, Qld the only place that can fk up a 4 lane road to below the speed limit, keep left, not hard

eXo
Post #2274

it all seems to kick off from sunnybank to the coast and vice versa.. shits me too.

have seen once an asian in a black rav4 (on many occasions) doing that while ppl are going past him on the left (at speed limit) waving at him to GTFO of the the right lane.
All he does is do that stupid gangbang style singers facial expression like it's all love coming his way.

I'd have a pic but it's difficult while riding a bike.

angusmacgyver:)
Post #2275

This dead beat was at the front of a line of cars at the service station and was next to make it to the bowser.The cars vacated the bowser and this piece of scum drove to the first bowser, parked up and started to fill his Chevrolet SS bogadore.This was even after the guy in front of me did the same thing on my side and I asked him politely to move and he did so.The greasy jizz biscuit did it on his side despite watching me ask the tourist the same.I hope people like him get cancer and die out so people unlike him have more free time in their lives to do as they please, not wait in queues because of their stupidity.

pic related : It's the dead beat that rustled my jimmies

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 65 of 66
Jump to page
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x