Useless Drivers Spotted In Qld - better than spotting hot cars. name and shame shocking driving skills&  

Page 32 of 66
Jump to page
cameron92
Post #1086

QUOTE (eXo @ Jan 28 2011, 04:46 PM) *
I've seen that fat coconut around before! yes he truely is a sh!t driver because he's a coconut.

yes coconut as in islander. :ph34r: not sure if sarcasm or not.

QUOTE (Fappy @ Jan 28 2011, 05:10 PM) *
Lol sounds familiar that 929 does haha.

from springfield or around the area.

Fappy
Post #1087

QUOTE (cameron92 @ Jan 28 2011, 07:39 PM) *
yes coconut as in islander. :P not sure if sarcasm or not.

from springfield or around the area.

Ahh yeah, a mate swapped his vl for a silver 929 turbo an thought it was him lol.

cameron92
Post #1088

QUOTE (Fappy @ Jan 28 2011, 10:17 PM) *
Ahh yeah, a mate swapped his vl for a silver 929 turbo an thought it was him lol.

ah yeah. im not sure if it was a turbo or not. didnt hear it spool but then again i wasnt right behind him so yeah. if it is a turbo one, nice sleeper

-spam-
Post #1089

Twat of a cab driver on Pinelands Road this morning. Starts drifting from the left lane into the far right lane and then sits at 20 below the speed limit. The guy between me and the cab changes lanes and goes around him when he had the chance just before the cab basically coming to a complete stop in the middle of the road for no apparent reason. He takes off and I go around him and pull into a turning lane at a set of lights. He then floors it and cuts infront of me in because he felt like going down a side street all of a sudden.

The wank was on his phone the whole time too.

sneakygreek
Post #1090

Some car went through a red light at West End, didnt notice was a Cop Van behind him, Cops puts in signals and pulls him up, HAHAHA

Also i know its not that funny, L driver having a Lesson and going through a Red Light.pwooooo

DAZZLER351
Post #1091

White 5.0 Calais last night on the M1 8pm.. hahahahahahaha owned !!

Next time ya mate needs to piss maybe he should just give you a Golden Shower :thumbsup:

No wonder the cops are making a killin' with the antics you two fuckwits got up too from Kingston to Nerang...

I got some cool video of ya rev up slow down, rev up slow down beside me for 20 fuckin kilometres...

I would have owned ya sooner but i wanted to make sure my ET drags had grip in that sudden down pour :thumbsup:

PWND
Post #1092

QUOTE (DAZZLER351 @ Jan 30 2011, 03:07 PM) *
White 5.0 Calais last night on the M1 8pm.. hahahahahahaha owned !!

Next time ya mate needs to piss maybe he should just give you a Golden Shower :lol:

No wonder the cops are making a killin' with the antics you two fuckwits got up too from Kingston to Nerang...

I got some cool video of ya rev up slow down, rev up slow down beside me for 20 fuckin kilometres...

I would have owned ya sooner but i wanted to make sure my ET drags had grip in that sudden down pour :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

02GZM
Post #1093

Some terry tuffcunt in a red Magna with mexican plates on the way home from work this arvo. Behind me in the left lane, realised I wasn't going to speed so tried to do some hectic overtake manoeuvre.
A) You're in a stock Magna.
and :ugh: You're lucky traffic wasn't banked up after the hill like it is almost every day. You would have caused a huge accident you stupid fuck.

clutch-monkey
Post #1094

this fucking guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUhwnpJnt5k

DAL32
Post #1095

Saw the aftermath pics of that one... fuck that's terrible!

VenomRC
Post #1096

Holy fucking shit
Chassis rail up around his fucking roof

clutch-monkey
Post #1097

if you want to check the rest of the pics have a peek in the pre-85 sub forum i put them all up there. that's my mechanic's ute that was the first hit, jack knifed so hard i swear it's close to snapping in half
oh yeah that's 255 south st in cleveland if you want to check it in google street view.. and it's a fucking 50 zone.

VenomRC
Post #1098

QUOTE (clutch-monkey @ Jan 31 2011, 06:45 PM) *
if you want to check the rest of the pics have a peek in the pre-85 sub forum i put them all up there. that's my mechanic's ute that was the first hit, jack knifed so hard i swear it's close to snapping in half
oh yeah that's 255 south st in cleveland if you want to check it in google street view.. and it's a fucking 50 zone.

I am almost in tears after seeing that....
Want to tie him to the back of some horses and go for a ride?

Sharpy
Post #1099

Every gay @#$! leaving 7/11 alex last night. just faggots in P plater skylines an commodores thinking their cars are aweome and gunning it to leave. Especially someone in a newer lancer who "skidded"to leave

timmo_1
Post #1100

626 LTO black toyota yaris........kill yaself

Fappy
Post #1101

QUOTE (clutch-monkey @ Jan 31 2011, 07:45 PM) *

Just checked out street view an are the yellow an the red 2 dorr's both triumphs?

clutch-monkey
Post #1102

QUOTE (Fappy @ Feb 1 2011, 10:57 PM) *
Just checked out street view an are the yellow an the red 2 dorr's both triumphs?

yeah the workshop is right there, hence the land rovers as well.

evilstuie
Post #1103

to the dickhead in the white toyota landcruiser on sandgate road 11am today in Virginia, try fuckin looking before merging lanes next time!
And why the fuck beep your horn at me, you're the fuckin idiot that tried to merge into me, its not like i sped up to cut you off, i was right fucking next to you clown.

eXo
Post #1104

QUOTE (evilstuie @ Feb 2 2011, 06:16 PM) *
to the dickhead in the white toyota landcruiser on sandgate road 11am today in Virginia, try fuckin looking before merging lanes next time!
And why the fuck beep your horn at me, you're the fuckin idiot that tried to merge into me, its not like i sped up to cut you off, i was right fucking next to you clown.

sometimes.. a high powered pellet gun (with sharp tips) doesn't go too far astray when you pop their tyres and watch the car limp off the merge on lane lol

DAL32
Post #1105

Some Yaris today corner of Wickham St and Brookes St in the Valley. I'm sitting there in the front of the intersection and this guy turns right from Brookes the wrong way onto Wickham driving the wrong way in the far right lane(as seen from my direction). No idea where he stopped!

Right in front of a Police Station too.

CommoBroo
Post #1106

date. today
car, holden collorado.
location paramatta road underwood.

me and work mate reversing a trailor into a shop and some idiot opened an automatic gate without lookin and hit into the side of our nissan triton ute.
fuck wit.

jetcalais
Post #1107

3 idiots today at capalaba 1 in a s15,,another in a white r33 with gay fusion stickers and another s15 cutting people off and nearly causing accdients as you were showing off to your girlfriends wake the fuck up and stick to the speed limit you could of caused a serious accident.

AssViolator
Post #1108

QUOTE (DAL32 @ Jan 28 2011, 01:38 AM) *
People like you wonder why I hate Silvia drivers.

This is it!

Because their cars are better than yours?

AssViolator
Post #1109

Am serious, the humble s13, not much compares.

nuggz1j
Post #1110

To the guys in a silver s13 going down gympie rd yesterday arvo dont play silly buggers in your car with only half an exhaust and an i love sluts sticker on your car as the cops like raping people like you and you give the car community a bad name

el_laird
Post #1111

to the dick head driving a hiace and the other dick head driving a pulsar who caused a 3 car pile up because they decided to not be looking where they were going as they ran up the ass of me yesterday while i was stationary on hooker blvd, THANK YOU.... NOT

newsky06
Post #1112

when: about 8am
where: M1 south bound out the front of spring wood BMW.

i was sitting in the middle lane doin the speed limit with a van in the right lane sitting next to me. when i spotted some thing in
my side veiw mirror. then next thing i know a fuck head on a bike passed between us doing about 140.
he's lucky i wasnt over to the right any more other wise he would have hit me and ruined my day.

so next time u want to do some fucking stupid speed down the M1, do it at night and not in peak hour traffic you fuck wit.

fox-lowlux
Post #1113

QUOTE (nuggz1j @ Feb 5 2011, 07:35 PM) *
To the guys in a silver s13 going down gympie rd yesterday arvo dont play silly buggers in your car with only half an exhaust and an i love sluts sticker on your car as the cops like raping people like you and you give the car community a bad name

He has a half exhaust because his cat is blocked and hes a poor ass haha. dont forget about the milf hunter sticker!! (My mate)

Mr.B
Post #1114

QUOTE (CommoBroo @ Feb 3 2011, 07:06 PM) *
date. today
car, holden collorado.
location paramatta road underwood.

me and work mate reversing a trailor into a shop and some idiot opened an automatic gate without lookin and hit into the side of our nissan triton ute.
fuck wit.

:thumbsup:

Sharpy
Post #1115

to the spanker in the stock grey pulsar at maroochydore road at the lights out the school who thought i would race him if he gave it the berries off the line.

No i wont

Your car is a bucket of shit.

GCRex
Post #1116

The red RX8 at Macgregor who thought it would be a good idea to suddenly accelerate and prevent me from changing lanes as soon as I used the indicator. I still got to the right on-ramp you a$$ whipe, thankfully the other drivers behind you were more considerate.

cameron92
Post #1117

green old school rexy. OMYO99, swerving in and out of traffic and speeding up just so you can get in front of me in peak hour. its okay man. i hope you get where you wanna go. but just dont take an innocent family with you. :bowrofl:

oh TAB14 red supra, green p plates. your n/a supra sounds like balls. it seems to just drone...... teehee. and sweerving in and out of traffic on the ipswich motorway wont get vyou there faster :dunno:

VTR
Post #1118

QUOTE (cameron92 @ Feb 9 2011, 06:47 PM) *
and sweerving in and out of traffic on the ipswich motorway wont get you there faster :dunno:

People try to get to Ipswich faster?

Leaving it I could understand.

kdunb2
Post #1119

Yesterday... The Towie Truck trying to cut me off then trying to overtake me in a 1 lane on ramp... ( under construction so half the 2nd lane is closed)

Blue200bsx
Post #1120

To the old fuckwit chucking 'Hella Mad' skids behind me with the toddler in the front seat around roundabouts, you should be the one with the fucking P plate you tosser......

:mamoru:

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 32 of 66
Jump to page
37 User(s) are reading this topic (37 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x