ryan.d
Post #36

might take the MPS up there... smile.gif

rx7s2
Post #37

It's on this sunday people looking forward to it. thumbsup.gif

conzy
Post #38

just realized, will most likely be drunk after golf, so i won't be going sad.gif was looking forward to using the camera for first time in ages

Slav
Post #39

Tommorow hsdance.gif

84celica
Post #40

my uncle is taking his 1965 prince skyline
will be a good day

rx7s2
Post #41

All set and ready to go!

stockmy00
Post #42

Anyone been yet? I'm thinking of popping over there for a look now.. last year there was some great cars.

mark1414
Post #43

Yeah it was a good day, with heaps of nice cars. Also well organised.

Chunk
Post #44

Definitely a good day, great to catch up with some old faces I havent seen in a while

nismo513
Post #45

[quote name='mark1414' date='Jun 20 2010, 03:17 PM' post='1286014239']
Yeah it was a good day, with heaps of nice cars. Also well organised.
[/quote
agreed.. was a great day

JB
Post #46

Agreed, I only took the s13 i for about a half hour but it seemed very nice and relaxed and I liked that we could just drive i and park up in an appropriate spot without anyone hassling us. Plus there were some very ice cars in attendance and barely any rice.

Marlin
Post #47

Great day, reminds why it's so great to be a Queenslander!
Congrats to the club and organisers, was very pleasant.
Good meetin a few new people too.
Only lowlight was a Beagle pissing on my front bar! Lol

warney
Post #48

QUOTE (Marlin @ Jun 20 2010, 05:16 PM) *

mate if thats a bad day , you got nothing to worry about do you tongue.gif!!!!!

jordinary
Post #49

awesome day everyone

TUF120
Post #50

QUOTE (Marlin @ Jun 20 2010, 05:16 PM) *

I'm not sure if you noticed, but towards the end of the day my girlfriend brought my Beagle along. It was not him that watered your front bar. smile.gif

warney
Post #51

QUOTE (TUF120 @ Jun 20 2010, 05:51 PM) *
I'm not sure if you noticed, but towards the end of the day my girlfriend brought my Beagle along. It was not him that watered your front bar. smile.gif

cunt who are you ?????

think you stole someone member number !

Marlin
Post #52

QUOTE (TUF120 @ Jun 20 2010, 05:51 PM) *

lol, sure it wasn't......, Pal !

rx7s2
Post #53

Awesome day and turnout. Thanks to all that took the time to show up and enjoy the cars. Pics are up on Ausrotary. Same time same bat channel next year..
Cheers
Marek

http://www.ausrotary.com/viewtopic.php?f=4...62&start=20

TUF120
Post #54

QUOTE (warney @ Jun 20 2010, 05:53 PM) *
cunt who are you ?????

think you stole someone member number !

lol, i hide in the shadows nowadays mate. Age slows you down. lol

QUOTE (Marlin @ Jun 20 2010, 05:59 PM) *
lol, sure it wasn't......, Pal !

I couldn't believe she brought him... I said to her another beagle pissed on the black skyline, now he will think it was us. If it wasn't another RB i wouldn't have worried. lol

My friends and i had a great day and came prepared with shade etc. It was a very well organised event with plenty of cars to check out, it was good to catch up with old faces as well. The atmosphere was very relaxed and i even won sponsors choice which topped of the day. My favs were the Datsun 240k coupe, black R34 "MIR34", Green R32 "GDZ11" and the white Datsun 1200 sedan dumped on old school rims.

I will be there again next year smile.gif

Liberty
Post #55

QUOTE (TUF120 @ Jun 21 2010, 08:13 AM) *
lol, i hide in the shadows nowadays mate. Age slows you down. lol

I couldn't believe she brought him... I said to her another beagle pissed on the black skyline, now he will think it was us. If it wasn't another RB i wouldn't have worried. lol

My friends and i had a great day and came prepared with shade etc. It was a very well organised event with plenty of cars to check out, it was good to catch up with old faces as well. The atmosphere was very relaxed and i even won sponsors choice which topped of the day. My favs were the Datsun 240k coupe, black R34 "MIR34", Green R32 "GDZ11" and the white Datsun 1200 sedan dumped on old school rims.

I will be there again next year smile.gif

did anyone get a pic of the datto?? cant believe i forgot about this, otherwise i wouldve come down!

Marlin
Post #56

Anyone from here get any pics of cars not in the link above?

WestcoastChooper
Post #57

just seen the pics .. looked like a really good day.. even tho i am not a jap car fan.. good to see something like this instead of the old school muscle car shows...

TUF120
Post #58

QUOTE (Liberty @ Jun 21 2010, 08:40 AM) *
did anyone get a pic of the datto?? cant believe i forgot about this, otherwise i wouldve come down!

A couple took some pics of it but it's not the sort of car that draws attention without looking in the engine bay, probably because its a 120y. dunno.gif

ryan.d
Post #59

was an awesome day... i have fell back in love with the mighty rotor biggrin.gif

BlownBMW
Post #60

i turned on my camera before leaving to come out, and batteries were dead sad.gif lol

was a pretty good turnout, alot of nice cars, TUF120, MIR34, GDZ11, and the Orange 626, were all very sexy thumbsup.gif

Marlin
Post #61

^^^ and you managed to dodge me once again without saying hello!?!? lol

BlownBMW
Post #62

QUOTE (Marlin @ Jun 21 2010, 02:51 PM) *
^^^ and you managed to dodge me once again without saying hello!?!? lol

i felt a bit lost yesterday, i only saw 2 people i recognised lol, everyone was hiding from me haha

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x