Apexi's Nissan - 200SX S14 Widebody  

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
Oz_GTRV
Post #36

never been much of a s14 fan but i have to say you have converted me

easistamp
Post #37

just lop those ugly wings that are trying to grow out the bootom of the car off and u will have one very sweet ride A+ for overall but those skirts stick out wayyyyyy too far and there on like a 45 degree angle its just a little too much

200-SXY
Post #38

Jizz jizz jizz
shocked.gif
i fukin love it

xclusive_eg8
Post #39

285's on the rear...faaaak man, thick as

axenm
Post #40

need dish?

BlownBMW
Post #41

Very nice mate, the only one little thing im not a fan of, is how sharp the lips and skirts are, but still looks hot smile.gif

kne lolex
Post #42

thats a real wide body ppl........ ducks nuts... thats how we roll boysss

35NIK
Post #43

QUOTE (BlownBMW @ Mar 25 2010, 12:34 AM) *
Very nice mate, the only one little thing im not a fan of, is how sharp the lips and skirts are, but still looks hot smile.gif

Oh good im not the only one to think that, One way to fix that sharp lip prob on the sideskirts & rear bar is to get even WIDER rims or just space them/ bigger offset, the rims need to come out of the guards and sit flush with the lips on the bodykit for it to look extra awesome.

But at the momment, still looks jizz worthy!

enrique
Post #44

nice car!! loooks awesum... xcept the flares on the bottom of the kit make it cheap.. needs nice flowing ones

boosted jen
Post #45

speechless....

apexi
Post #46

Thanks for the comments ppl.

Yea the kit is abit sharp although that's how the bn blister widebody kits are made. Prob by spacing the wheels out would make it look better but it's still a street driven car so don't really want get that extra attention from the popo, it stands out enough as it is.

96PSI
Post #47

VERY sexy s14 mate. Done well! It's fukken sex! smile.gif

DVD81
Post #48

That is the best s14 i have ever seen!!! absolutely immaculate!!! love the dish looks tough as shit!!

piemandrift
Post #49

i can sleep in that dish

jish
Post #50

Only thing I don't like is the kit flaring out past the wheels.

But holy shit it's still hot.

marco88
Post #51

nice effort looks tough from the back and side on when u can see that dish, not to keen on that front though looks like nothing fits properly but thats just my opinion never been mush of a fan of the plastic look.

clutch-monkey
Post #52

don't like the sideskirts, but looks great apart from that. saw it in person a while back, has presence!

N14_MAN
Post #53

I dont like it, i dont hold the keys to this car!

Looks awesome mate very nice, good luck with the sale

Static
Post #54

that car is so damn sexy! great work for keeping it tidy, im fairly sure i've seen this somewhere a while ago, i doubt there would be any around that i could confuse it with!

Just make sure it goes to a great home, dont let some dumbass with too much money buy it and destroy it!

Aza
Post #55

am i the only one who thinks none of the body lines flow with each other?

i like the colour. the dish is cool but the actual design of the rims are fairly plain/ordinary

o well seems the majority love it anyway

bunit99
Post #56

fuck yeah thats awsome~

SCR-NON
Post #57

any word i say will only be a understatment to what i think of this car so i'm going to go with.......OMG!!x10000 & a thumbsup.gif

dano4127
Post #58

so much win! best car posted up for ages!

avengerstylin
Post #59

Nicest s14 ever

trommie
Post #60

pretty nice i must say

oMX6oTurbo
Post #61

sexc 14 man

heggsy
Post #62

wow.. never been a fan of wide body kits.. but fuk thats sexy.. i think i may have sprogged myself

PON7IAC
Post #63

I'm going to be different and say its ok, looks a bit too swollen for me.

nferno
Post #64

Ive slept on it, but i still think it looks like an abortion.

krayziebenno
Post #65

i know i should like this, but i don't. kit looks almost to aggressive and the bulky flares don't seem to flow with the car. Perhaps I will learn to like it, who knows. Can appreciate all the work involved however.

dvscoupe
Post #66

While I respect the effort into building that I'm not a fan.

H3KTIC_S15
Post #67

The hottest s14 I have seen!! Perfect mate!!

H3KTIC_S15
Post #68

And it looks much hotter in real life il vouch for that

rick-james
Post #69

Best s14 i have seen.
Really nicely done man. So clean.

xtreme_mitch
Post #70

ahhhh i dont know what to say but drool.gif . everything about it so awesome, that hood i like alot makes it look even more angry. dish is epiccc to man. nice work on her. smile.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x