Hot4s Feat. - Nissan Cruise 24th Jan - Going to be a big one !!  

Page 3 of 19
Jump to page
Nilone
Post #71

haha mate 32gtr on what i wanna do, well you cant resist!! my car itchs to run the hills...well aight HT we shall get our minds together and deliberate! haha

like HATE TAX said, we'll set it up and post it up a later date with full info about it. where a few places are there is limited parking but cant get it all the time...matter a fact if we do pull up in malaney and we do get 50 plus cars we will take over the town!!!! haha.

anyway still ahve time so watch this space...or a new one haha

637-PSI
Post #72

QUOTE (R31 Passage GT @ Dec 8 2009, 06:56 PM) *
ill be there,got 3 nissans,the hard part will be choosing which one to bring,lol

bring the one you've put the most time and effort into?

Count me in, the ceffy's registered now so i'm going to start bringing her out on special occasions lol. i like the inland cruise idea, keep the spit/gold coast out of it. thumbsup.gif

HATE TAX
Post #73

WE WONT DO/GO NEAR THE SPIT! smile.gif haha

rbcef
Post #74

someone should find me a front bar for my ceffy. it looks like shit. anything that isnt held together by zipties & wallaby fur. tongue.gif
if not i'll supply the drifter look.

chris84
Post #75

im in mate

261KTZ
Post #76

maybe keen if i can get rid of this toyota and finally get a hold of an s15 by then *fingers crossed*

SL33PR-91
Post #77

im in

seano1200
Post #78

ive got a 1947 ford with a nissan engine in it, nissan heart?

police_chaser
Post #79

Keen as but needs to find out when

Nilone
Post #80

i can say that it would be in january within the first or second weekend....around about that time!!

A.D kustoms
Post #81

if the secret project car is done. ill deffnitly be there

ivegotafkngreendatto
Post #82

datsun so counts yeah smile.gif

HATE TAX
Post #83

QUOTE (seano1200 @ Dec 9 2009, 08:10 PM) *
ive got a 1947 ford with a nissan engine in it, nissan heart?

Ohhh i dunno... What does everyone else think? lol

QUOTE (ivegotafkngreendatto @ Dec 10 2009, 09:53 AM) *
datsun so counts yeah smile.gif

Datto counts!

83CKS
Post #84

Keen thumbsup.gif

dcity
Post #85

am down

rbcef
Post #86

QUOTE (HATE TAX @ Dec 10 2009, 11:25 AM) *
Ohhh i dunno... What does everyone else think? lol

Keep in mind that opens the door for VL's & anything else with a nissan engine.

FU POPO
Post #87

QUOTE (dcity @ Dec 10 2009, 02:30 PM) *
am down

Count me + another 5 cars Min.. Vote for glorious, somerset ect. Heaps good for most nissans. Some of the guys in crazy patrols and navaras should come out.

HATE TAX
Post #88

QUOTE (rbcef @ Dec 10 2009, 03:51 PM) *
Keep in mind that opens the door for VL's & anything else with a nissan engine.

Good point. Nissan or Datsuns only!

QUOTE (FU POPO @ Dec 10 2009, 03:51 PM) *
Count me + another 5 cars Min.. Vote for glorious, somerset ect. Heaps good for most nissans. Some of the guys in crazy patrols and navaras should come out.

Thats where it looks like we will head, And should mention nissan SPORTS CARS lol

FU POPO
Post #89

QUOTE (HATE TAX @ Dec 10 2009, 03:55 PM) *
Good point. Nissan or Datsuns only!

Thats where it looks like we will head, And should mention nissan SPORTS CARS lol

Sounds like Gran turismo all FR or can it be FF aswell bowrofl.gif

jtole3
Post #90

im in if the car is fixed

zoobzilla
Post #91

QUOTE (jtole3 @ Dec 10 2009, 05:20 PM) *
im in if the car is fixed

Where the hell are you?

HATE TAX
Post #92

Updated first post guys, Have a read.

FU POPO
Post #93

QUOTE (HATE TAX @ Dec 10 2009, 04:27 PM) *
Updated first post guys, Have a read.

Should make a list of what is allowed, silvias, skyzies, gtir,1600, Z series and 180b 200bs. So will pulsars count GA16 or SR16-18-20. Are you going to have under bonnet checks hehehe?? this cruise is gonna need some really good structure and somerset as the main meeting point so people can choose to venture from north, city or south ect ect. Please just dont try to 'Please' everyone. This wil be huge and awsome if done right.

HATE TAX
Post #94

QUOTE (FU POPO @ Dec 10 2009, 04:46 PM) *
Should make a list of what is allowed, silvias, skyzies, gtir,1600, Z series and 180b 200bs. So will pulsars count GA16 or SR16-18-20. Are you going to have under bonnet checks hehehe?? this cruise is gonna need some really good structure and somerset as the main meeting point so people can choose to venture from north, city or south ect ect. Please just dont try to 'Please' everyone. This wil be huge and awsome if done right.

Front wheel drives are fine mate! Will update meeting point closer to, but will more then likely be the Caboolture Bp Northbound. Plenty of space and well know so people can come from all places. Enough space out the back in the truck parking area to fit however many cars end up coming. smile.gif

Protius
Post #95

Make sure when organising said cruise, you make a really explained post, meeting points, times, maps etc and be a good host. Look at cruises that have been held by NewlyAwaken. He used to do the sunny coast cruises, read up on his threads. I think he used to ring the BP at caboolture letting people know we were coming etc. organised everyone at meets etc etc. Something like this has the potential to be a good cruise, so please please please make it one hehe. I'm willing to give a hand if you need.

ragex
Post #96

I got a 2jz, thats an automatic pass to get into this cruise kthx

HATE TAX
Post #97

QUOTE (Protius @ Dec 10 2009, 06:21 PM) *
Make sure when organising said cruise, you make a really explained post, meeting points, times, maps etc and be a good host. Look at cruises that have been held by NewlyAwaken. He used to do the sunny coast cruises, read up on his threads. I think he used to ring the BP at caboolture letting people know we were coming etc. organised everyone at meets etc etc. Something like this has the potential to be a good cruise, so please please please make it one hehe. I'm willing to give a hand if you need.

haha thanks mate. dont plan on doing it half assed as i do hope for upwards of 50 cars. But once again feel free to throw any ideas and tips at me as it all helps for a better and funner day.

Protius
Post #98

QUOTE (HATE TAX @ Dec 10 2009, 06:25 PM) *
haha thanks mate. dont plan on doing it half assed as i do hope for upwards of 50 cars. But once again feel free to throw any ideas and tips at me as it all helps for a better and funner day.

If the plan is somerset, here was a good cruise. https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....=159467&hl=

Surekid
Post #99

keeeeen

*daz*
Post #100

im keen just bought myself an r33

SkiDMaN
Post #101

what about a toyota powered nissan?

HATE TAX
Post #102

Acceptable biggrin.gif haha

Nilone
Post #103

as HATE TAX said, this will hopefully be a very good cruise if we get the turnout, if justdave would like to get in on this mayb notify a few mags about it *wink wink* this could turn into a good photo oppertunity,i myself am also organising this cruise with HT so for all nissan owners, if ya mate drives a nissan sports car, or his mate, get them out will endavour to make this a great day!!!!

the rough idea is (when date is set) meet at BP Cabolture, as we all are mustered up we will then depart and head start heading to malaney via the senic route. from there ( as much as id like to get everyone to swim etc at gardeners falls, there is very minimal parking) get lunch etc have a walk round then depart back the same way except head towards kilcoy/esk. meet there at the BP fill up etc and then head to somerset. photos, chill, chat etc then venture towards mt. glorious. after going through there ppl can either continue through to the gap and south side or divert to samford and head home from there. possibly ppl who take samford turn will lastly meet at the base of samford and then scater from there.

if all goes to plan this will be a whole day and also a great cruise!!! as HATE TAX said a fully detailed plan will be made to notify all cruisers!!!

kingy1200
Post #104

Just wondering how many other datsun will be going on this cruise? Granted I am just a newb but I am yet to meet a single datsun owner off this site. Surely there are still some tough dattos getting around somewhere in QLD.

If this cruise gets up and running it would be good to have all the Datto's cruise together.

Strudel
Post #105

Nilone/Hate Tax: Keep us updated. Just hope I wouldnt be on site during that time. BTW where did you get your car tuned anyway?

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 19
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x