Hot4s Feat. - Nissan Cruise 24th Jan - Going to be a big one !!  

Page 19 of 19
Jump to page
brendonr33
Post #631

great day. it sucks my car caught on fire after we left summer set... sad.gif
keen 4 the next one

HATE TAX
Post #632

QUOTE (whitneybra @ Jan 25 2010, 02:43 PM) *
Yer im the guy from near bryon the 34 needs a new beaver panel, rear bar. The spare tyer is stuck in the car right now. Front bar needs repainting. Plus the guy doesnt return phone calls or messages left on the ansering machine So my insurance company in now after him.

Sucks such a good day turned into shit for ya mate... Thanks for coming though!

QUOTE (brendonr33 @ Jan 25 2010, 02:44 PM) *
great day. it sucks my car caught on fire after we left summer set... sad.gif
keen 4 the next one

RAPTOR?

brendonr33
Post #633

nar crz33

HATE TAX
Post #634

QUOTE (brendonr33 @ Jan 25 2010, 02:47 PM) *
nar crz33

Oh no good mate, I thought it was RAPTOR that caught on fire?

brendonr33
Post #635

QUOTE (HATE TAX @ Jan 25 2010, 02:51 PM) *

yeah i heard that 2.. nar my alt shit its self and caught on fire and my lower loom

Beez35
Post #636

QUOTE (71BBY @ Jan 25 2010, 11:37 AM) *
Oh that was you? I didn't catch your names, but it was nice to meet you! Met some really lovely people yesterday - the guys in the white Stagea and white / black S15 on the way up to the BP, and also the 4 cars that we went to the spit with (Yellow Stagea, White V35, the orange ute, and Dave's crazy driver Mitch in the white 32 GTR) laugh.gif

It was great to see everyone so well behaved....it was a nice surprise! Just a pity there was no shade when we got to the dam but none-the-less it was a really nice day out.

Was good cruise and turnout, Clocked up nearly 500km's lol just for day.

Nice to meet you 71BBY (trina???). Good to catch-up with known faces an new faces,

Thanks guys

Fast_32
Post #637

yer raptor has smoking from under the bonnet from his underguard, but dont know if it actually caught fire aye. very good day, sweet_az, the highway road was ok, for such a small group to stick close and cruise like that was a wise choice and we still made it didnt we? lol

sweet_az
Post #638

QUOTE (Fast_32 @ Jan 25 2010, 03:37 PM) *
yer raptor has smoking from under the bonnet from his underguard, but dont know if it actually caught fire aye. very good day, sweet_az, the highway road was ok, for such a small group to stick close and cruise like that was a wise choice and we still made it didnt we? lol

yea i thort someone would say something bout it lol but meh we were still early biggrin.gif

TTS
Post #639

QUOTE (510ASS @ Jan 25 2010, 09:31 AM) *
Was a great day... Well the first 30mins after we departed, untill I got a call say the 31 got written off.
I found that there was like 3 diff groups all heading diff ways there..
I was in the girlfriends silver v35.. After we sorted out the 31 we try'd catchin everyone but yeah never did.

Yeah massive turn out... Wish we were along the whole way !!!!

Thanks to the lads that put it togther & well done !!!

With that sort of turn out will def be out on another one of these.

So Lex's 31 is definitely a write off? If so, does he mind selling the coilovers, wheels and gearbox?

unstuck
Post #640

hey dont get me wrong "sweet az" i just woulda brought more supplies along lol

sweet_az
Post #641

QUOTE (unstuck @ Jan 26 2010, 12:10 AM) *
hey dont get me wrong "sweet az" i just woulda brought more supplies along lol

sleep.gif wtf man we were like 5 mins behind the others

Fast_32
Post #642

we probably got better fuel ecconomy to because we cruised at like 80-90 most of the way lol they would of gotten lights

schnowbie
Post #643

how was it

skygirl
Post #644

QUOTE (HATE TAX @ Jan 25 2010, 03:51 PM) *

that was before the dam lol just an itsy bitsy flame situation... the felt that caught fire has since been removed, pretty sure nath removed it that night... didnt do any serious damage, finished the day out after a nice run over glorious and nebo... thumbsup.gif

HATE TAX
Post #645

QUOTE (skygirl @ Jan 26 2010, 05:15 PM) *
that was before the dam lol just an itsy bitsy flame situation... the felt that caught fire has since been removed, pretty sure nath removed it that night... didnt do any serious damage, finished the day out after a nice run over glorious and nebo... thumbsup.gif

Good to hear everythings alright. Thanks for coming thumbsup.gif

HATE TAX
Post #646

Sorry to revive a really old post. Just wondering if any body had seen this featured in Hot 4s or any other mag for that matter?

Cheers!

HATE TAX
Post #647

Sorry to revive a really old post. Just wondering if any body had seen this featured in Hot 4s or any other mag for that matter?

Cheers!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 19 of 19
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x