Hot4s Feat. - Nissan Cruise 24th Jan - Going to be a big one !!  

Page 2 of 19
Jump to page
42UNE
Post #36

im in...if i still have my car

slide1600
Post #37

just wanna let you guys know, i can do cheap towing smile.gif

This seams an appropriate place to announce this smile.gif

HATE TAX
Post #38

QUOTE (slide1600 @ Dec 8 2009, 01:00 PM) *

haha fantastic! We have JustDave that may come along to shoot this cruise, And now we have an official towey!

lezzyd
Post #39

haha nissan only cruise would be MASSIVE ....... im down!!

what about like mt tamborine then out to the coast then spit or whateva, but lots of nice parks and spots up in that mountain then a nice drive out to the coast line smile.gif

just my imput

james80goldcoast
Post #40

I am in. 370Z.

Should post in this forum....

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showforum=272

United Nissan Club (UNC)

HATE TAX
Post #41

QUOTE (james80goldcoast @ Dec 8 2009, 01:47 PM) *
I am in. 370Z.

Should post in this forum....

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showforum=272

United Nissan Club (UNC)

An appropriate place to post a Nissan Cruise! haha cheers mate!

RB20-S13
Post #42

Im in

HATE TAX
Post #43

QUOTE (lezzyd @ Dec 8 2009, 01:44 PM) *
haha nissan only cruise would be MASSIVE ....... im down!!

what about like mt tamborine then out to the coast then spit or whateva, but lots of nice parks and spots up in that mountain then a nice drive out to the coast line smile.gif

just my imput

I like this, I like it alot! I spose ending up at the spit late arvo is probs the go!

Zeeute
Post #44

QUOTE (HATE TAX @ Dec 8 2009, 10:32 AM) *
Throw some nissan badges on it and maybe youll fit in.... Just maybe.

Haha tongue.gif Will do! unsure.gif

QUOTE (__unknown1__ @ Dec 8 2009, 10:37 AM) *
Can I bring my VE SS?

haha funny guy, D car

Shhh don't tell anyone okay oopsie.gif

kingy1200
Post #45

Sounds good, will be good to stretch the Datto's legs.

Slav
Post #46

Actually i got a ride
just gotta go over it with the friend
but someone can still offer me a ride

Protius
Post #47

What about somerset dam? Really nice cruise out there, good long drive, PLENTY of parking and space to set up a barby and have a few snags. Even go for a swim if your keen too.

28LAC
Post #48

Keen As for a new yrs drive,s13 sr turbo,hopefully be all fixed n bit over 300hp by then thumbsup.gif tongue.gif

Protius
Post #49

QUOTE (28LAC @ Dec 8 2009, 04:04 PM) *
Keen As for a new yrs drive,s13 sr turbo,hopefully be all fixed n bit over 300hp by then thumbsup.gif tongue.gif

Havn't you been saying that for the last year?

Nilone
Post #50

hahhahaha couldnt resist yourself could you HT? haha aight man you know im in, WHOS URE CRUISE LEADER BITCH!!! hahaha...better yet i think that cruise i organised would go well as a nissan only...

to others interested, its a malaney to gardeners falls to kilcoy/esk then home through mt, glorious....i usually do it with a few friends every year...extend it to nissan fans??

HATE TAX
Post #51

QUOTE (Nilone @ Dec 8 2009, 04:14 PM) *
hahhahaha couldnt resist yourself could you HT? haha aight man you know im in, WHOS URE CRUISE LEADER BITCH!!! hahaha...better yet i think that cruise i organised would go well as a nissan only...

to others interested, its a malaney to gardeners falls to kilcoy/esk then home through mt, glorious....i usually do it with a few friends every year...extend it to nissan fans??

Haha leave that for another day! This one will go south towards the coast so at the end of the day we end up at the spit. Well atleast thats the way it looks like it will pan out!

28LAC
Post #52

Yes i have but its hard too do when ya can't work n spend 3 days a week for 5 hours hooked to a machine,ive worked out how to do it just need to keep trying to save livin on $550 a fortnight OK angry.gif

robbo5121
Post #53

im in

dano4127
Post #54

yep keen my 33 will be running in a week or so!

Boostn32GTR
Post #55

count me in bro!!!

Boostn32GTR
Post #56

QUOTE (HATE TAX @ Dec 8 2009, 04:19 PM) *
Haha leave that for another day! This one will go south towards the coast so at the end of the day we end up at the spit. Well atleast thats the way it looks like it will pan out!

NOOO!!!!...keep the spit out of it..we can do that every sunday and get hassled(not that im worried but seriously)...i like a malany, kilcoy etc cruise!!!!

HATE TAX
Post #57

QUOTE (Boostn32GTR @ Dec 8 2009, 05:12 PM) *
NOOO!!!!...keep the spit out of it..we can do that every sunday and get hassled(not that im worried but seriously)...i like a malany, kilcoy etc cruise!!!!

Hey Ange, you have a fan! haha

Boostn32GTR
Post #58

QUOTE (HATE TAX @ Dec 8 2009, 05:15 PM) *
Hey Ange, you have a fan! haha

oopsie.gif ill still come along..but why does every cruise have to goto the spit...if ya lookin at havin 50+ cars theres no room anyway!!! dunno.gif

HATE TAX
Post #59

QUOTE (Boostn32GTR @ Dec 8 2009, 05:19 PM) *
oopsie.gif ill still come along..but why does every cruise have to goto the spit...if ya lookin at havin 50+ cars theres no room anyway!!! dunno.gif

Your more then just a pretty face mate!!!

Lets do the kilcoy idea!! Better yet, Closer to the cruise date we shall put it to a vote smile.gif

Slav
Post #60

QUOTE (Boostn32GTR @ Dec 8 2009, 05:19 PM) *

Tha pics
Ill take my cam down and i'm sure you will too

Strudel
Post #61

Whens this? I'll be keen.

R31 Passage GT
Post #62

ill be there,got 3 nissans,the hard part will be choosing which one to bring,lol

Boostn32GTR
Post #63

QUOTE (R31 Passage GT @ Dec 8 2009, 05:56 PM) *
ill be there,got 3 nissans,the hard part will be choosing which one to bring,lol

it better be the passage or GTFO mamoru.gif

Boostn32GTR
Post #64

QUOTE (HATE TAX @ Dec 8 2009, 05:20 PM) *
Your more then just a pretty face mate!!!

Lets do the kilcoy idea!! Better yet, Closer to the cruise date we shall put it to a vote smile.gif

poll....bud its upto u man..you wanna organise it, set a place(s), date, meeting spot and ill be there....dont let me choose wat to do...just voicing my opinion oopsie.gif yer the spit is good fun..but somethin out of the ordinary and a decent drive would be good...traffic, lights and 50+ cars dont mix..but i guess atleast everyone will know were to go if they get lost thumbsup.gif

Protius
Post #65

Spit is gay. Keep it to out of the ordinary places.

TTS
Post #66

Very interested.

Hmm... hopefully we'll have the good engine put into the 280ZX by this cruze. L28E+T 15psi anyone?

HATE TAX
Post #67

QUOTE (Boostn32GTR @ Dec 8 2009, 07:09 PM) *
poll....bud its upto u man..you wanna organise it, set a place(s), date, meeting spot and ill be there....dont let me choose wat to do...just voicing my opinion oopsie.gif yer the spit is good fun..but somethin out of the ordinary and a decent drive would be good...traffic, lights and 50+ cars dont mix..but i guess atleast everyone will know were to go if they get lost thumbsup.gif

Haha sorry bloke, that came across a little smart assed though i was genuine, Twas a good it smile.gif

I think we might end up going for the kilcoy/summerset dam/glorious run smile.gif

R31 Passage GT
Post #68

QUOTE (Boostn32GTR @ Dec 8 2009, 07:06 PM) *
it better be the passage or GTFO mamoru.gif

HAHA,Got 2 passages now,but which one to bring,lol,c ya there bud

niccy89
Post #69

I'm in smile.gif

jashneilk
Post #70

QUOTE (slide1600 @ Dec 8 2009, 01:00 PM) *

lol hopefully it doesnt end like the supra cruise

QUOTE (niccy89 @ Dec 8 2009, 08:37 PM) *
I'm in smile.gif

lol u've been on here for 2 months and only ur first post??

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 19
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x