koolstik
Post #101

yeah the decals obviously going to be pink

Sturgey
Post #102

bump back to the first page

maccar33gtr
Post #103

Can I get confirmation on the correct meeting point for South. I need to update other forums. This is this Sunday. Cant wait

Meeting point South:

Who: Anyone with a registered vehicle! Bring your mates, bring your family, even bring the dog!
Where: Meet at Hunter Street Wharf and head to Campbell Town via Brooker and Midland. From there travel with the Northerners to Coles Bay via Lake Leake.
Meet: Hunter Street Wharf @ Hotdog stand 9.30am ready for 9.45am departure.

Or

cruise will start at sorell mcdonalds and then go down through nubeena with a stop

MrMitsu
Post #104

It's East Coast. Was confirmed last page.

Dan_WRX
Post #105

so is all this defiantly going ahead?

MrMitsu
Post #106

YES IT IS!

maccar33gtr
Post #107

ok great. Glad to here its still going ahead Can someone just confirm time/meet points so i dont go to wrong place and so i can update other forums i have posted on.

MrMitsu
Post #108

All details that are on the first post are correct. All meet places/times are correct as posted.

maccar33gtr
Post #109

ok great.

MrMitsu
Post #110

Will be a good day! Can't wait to get out on the road, probably be the Magnas last open road drive. May even take the new ride out for a go

Antdragonist
Post #111

tee'd up my old crippled arse a lift, but just to campbell town n back not the whole shebang.
hopefully the driver remains keen, still looking forward to it.

Dan_WRX
Post #112

QUOTE (MrMitsu @ Dec 8 2009, 01:30 PM) *
YES IT IS!

caps!

briza
Post #113

ill will deff try and gt my bus out on the road for this so count me in
how much are the stickers?
and does it care if im on my l's? but im stil hell keen to do it

KE38
Post #114

na that shouldnt matter! as long as your cruising cool.gif
do it do it do it tron will love it....

BuC|<3t-H3@d
Post #115

passed my p's so ill be coming!! =D

markness
Post #116

grats mate... im worried... not jsut for me but for everyone.. cruise this big.. (assuming its going to be big) there may be a press from police to show a zero tollerance.. just to show whos boss... i'd hate to see dozens of nice cars get defected.. just coz we're out for a cruz

scRUBin
Post #117

If i fix the problem with my turbo i will be out for sure.

LDY300
Post #118

Hi Guys, I'll be leaving from Hobart and have a spare seat if anyone needs a ride. hope there is a good turn out from down this way and not just all talk..lol.

cheers

koolstik
Post #119

I have enough vinyl to do the above decal in:
550mm x 30
300mm x 40
1000mm x 10

Or I can do less numbers of some and more of the 1000 mm ones, or even some other layouts.

any ideas?

maccar33gtr
Post #120

Those stickers look good. I will get one for sure for a good cause. Is this still BYO for a bbq up the coast? Hows the weather looking for this?

Funz
Post #121

i bags a 1000mm and a 550mm one :-P just let me know cost!

koolstik
Post #122

I'm not charging anything, it will be up to Blooderz on the day

Funz
Post #123

donation it is then :-)

briza
Post #124

stickers look tops.. im deff coming up now...im pre'sure the weather is ment to be ok...so shouldnd be bad... lets all have a fun day boys and girls thumbsup.gif

MrMitsu
Post #125

In regards to stickers, K-mart have decent sized Breast Cancer Foundation 'Pink Ribbon' stickers and air fresheners for sale in the auto sections! I think the frsheners were around $5 and stickers were around $7.

koolstik
Post #126

I think bloodnut was getting stuff direct from NBCF? He asked me to make these decals as well, as I am donating them 100% of proceeds go directly to breast cancer research unlike retail stuff from shops.

briza
Post #127

yeah thats better then that way through retail places

BuC|<3t-H3@d
Post #128

stickers look great man thumbsup.gif
put me down for a 550mm one.. bloodnut, how much do i bring for the stickers?
looks like i will be drivin part of the way in 89_pinnies car and her driving the rest as my car seems to be going thru way to much fuel, 7 bux and i have done around 150km give or take

8700s14
Post #129

QUOTE (BuC|<3t-H3@d @ Dec 10 2009, 09:27 PM) *
stickers look great man thumbsup.gif
put me down for a 550mm one.. bloodnut, how much do i bring for the stickers?
looks like i will be drivin part of the way in 89_pinnies car and her driving the rest as my car seems to be going thru way to much fuel, 7 bux and i have done around 150km give or take

Dude that is AWESOME fuel economy..... thats about 6.5 litres for 150km, which is roughly 4.133l/100km ....... about the same as the new prius.

tom210
Post #130

i should be there. be the first big drive of the crown in a while too. it'l be a good day out.

cheers tom

tweetwoof
Post #131

i shall be there, either in my rolla or the missus kia haha, mine seems to be having a fuel problem aswell sad.gif

MrMitsu
Post #132

I'll be there still tongue.gif Dunno which car yet lol

KE38
Post #133

QUOTE (tom210 @ Dec 11 2009, 01:30 AM) *
i should be there. be the first big drive of the crown in a while too. it'l be a good day out.

cheers tom

that crown is fucking tuff going by your avatar lol cant wait to actually see it if you go

BuC|<3t-H3@d
Post #134

QUOTE (8700s14 @ Dec 10 2009, 10:40 PM) *
Dude that is AWESOME fuel economy..... thats about 6.5 litres for 150km, which is roughly 4.133l/100km ....... about the same as the new prius.

mate i wish it was that good, i meant to say $70 not $7

8700s14
Post #135

QUOTE (BuC|<3t-H3@d @ Dec 11 2009, 07:18 PM) *
mate i wish it was that good, i meant to say $70 not $7

if thats the case..... 41l/100km..... is bad, very bad lol. Are you sure there is not a hole in the tank tongue.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 6
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x