Bc Christmas Charity Cruise 2004 - Sunday 12th December 2004 BE THERE!  

Page 12 of 12
Jump to page
Miss J
Post #386

was good except getting defected after we left

81TCN
Post #387

Well i would like to thank lj for all the hard work she did in getting ready for the great day we had.. rick did a awesome job next time we will get it right... sorry for scarying acouple of ppl yesturday but i guess u cant expect to be able to go and run around in circles after coming out of hospital... i was very impressed by the performance of everyone there well done.. its amazing to see that a bunch of "hoons" can be so well behaved when it comes to soemthing this important i really hope the community looks on this as a great moment in the history of hooning...

well we had some awesome cars out there yesturday and it was a great turnout.. i hope everyone had a great day and again thank you to the ppl that helped me get thru it!!!!

SupraCrazy
Post #388

Was a good day. Apart from the heat :/ and the traffic getting into the carpark. With all of us plus normal traffic for Christmas shopping nothing could be done about it.

I was very surprised in the amount that turned up for the event. Expecting about 20-30 cars at Coomera then seeing the carpark full and fighting for a spot to park...congrats.

The heat really killed me, wearing jeans wasn't the best idea. Should've looked outside before I left tongue.gif For all those people who went for a swim or went to Aust Fair for shopping.....you're more clever than I sad.gif

Hope there was enough money raised to make a difference to the kids.

NisSaN_bAbE
Post #389

was a good day apart from the heat bit.... sad.gif .... good to see alot of people turn up... congrats on a great day biggrin.gif

Mrs_LJ_GSRRVR
Post #390

Guys i am going to lock this post there will be a totals post up soon with the trophie winners as well .

Mrs_GSR
aka cooked chicken rolleyes.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 12 of 12
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x