Bc Christmas Charity Cruise 2004 - Sunday 12th December 2004 BE THERE!  

Page 2 of 12
Jump to page
_Insane089_
Post #36

this is the best idea i have seen in a long time, i will defently be there, but the issue of my 300 coming along depends if i have it in time sad.gif

lotusmk1
Post #37

rick count me in for sponsering two trophys too

and also i will have about 5 spare seats as well if am one has some trouble getting down there (but every one i take with me must make a donation tongue.gif )

go ezy
Post #38

EX IDEA, I HAD A BABY 4 MONTHS AGO AND IT IS A VERY THIN LINE BETWEEN HEALTHY AND UNHEALTHY.

bogan_boy89
Post #39

yep as long as me car is on the road then you can count me in, and i will have around 3-5 other cars too biggrin.gif

bogan_boy89
Post #40

what is need to be written on the trophy? cos i may be able to get one, dont quote me on it yet but i mayb able to get my
hands on one, also need to know, just need some sortof car on top of the trophy or what?

Morgish
Post #41

even though my car isn't the quiickest or the best looking, i'll be there to support the kids in the hospitals.

Great work, once again KOTCJ thumbsup.gif

92lux
Post #42

yeah ill be there and ill get together few other people to

Coey1459
Post #43

yea i think me and the boys will be up for the cruise how many people are there so far
it should be a good day for the kids.

n14pulsar
Post #44

yeh i am up for it , me and a few mates will be there, its a sik idea hope it all goes well.

Calais_turbz
Post #45

i'll be there 4 sure

Pringles
Post #46

i will be there, jsut put a post in the QLD section of the pintara club i'm in for it so hopfully get some more along smile.gif

S14a_On_Boost
Post #47

Well i will try and make an apperance on this to support the children.............i think everyone needs to support the childrens hospitals at this time of year so that the kids can be home for many christmas' that follow

MissClaire
Post #48

I'll see if I can make it, a bit far away to confirm for sure but if its a good cause then why not.

easty1
Post #49

ill b there for sure...ill put it up in some truck forums so get some people there...

top effort and props to you for taking the time to organise this mate thumbsup.gif

Post #50

Hey guys just letting you know that people from the Nissanexa.com/Coastcars forums incl myself are willing to help out/attend with the permission of the boostcruising club,

avalonea
Post #51

Pom Pom, we arnt realy a club.

but for sure, you guys are more than welcome to come along smile.gif

stay tuned for more updates eh smile.gif

`josh

^BeCk^
Post #52

i shall b there with 57OLN ill support the kiddies for sure great idea should b a great day

*bec

king of the concrete jungle
Post #53

IF ANYONE WOULD HAVE ACCESS TO A SANTA SUIT AND LIKE TO BE SANTA FOR THE DAY HANDING OUT LOLLIES TO CHILDREN THAT ATTEND PLEASE CONTACT ME

If anyone also has contacts to a confectionary company please also feel free to contact me smile.gif

Post #54

sweet will do, im really looking forward to this, it'll be a great chance to show the media and the public in genral that not all people with modified cars are heartless bastards like they think atm.

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #55

Id love a rough guestimate on how many Southsiders are planning to attend.. (not westies.. thats Leisa's department. smile.gif ).
so i can try to find a large enough carpark to accommodate...

NXR
Post #56

QUOTE (Pom Pom @ Oct 15 2004, 10:36 AM)
Hey guys just letting you know that people from the Nissanexa.com/Coastcars forums incl myself are willing to help out/attend with the permission of the boostcruising club,

it has also now been posted on boostdriver and niztek as well. hopefully will be a good turn out thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (NXR @ Oct 15 2004, 12:06 PM)
it has also now been posted on boostdriver and niztek as well. hopefully will be a good turn out thumbsup.gif

i just put it up in Twincam.org's cruise forum, and was bout to put it on ToowoombaCarForum but Leisa has already done so there.

Missy and I will be supporting this one. Perhaps a list somewhere of people who are expressing interest, so people see a big list and all.... ?

Chris

Mrs_LJ_GSRRVR
Post #58

If people could pm the relevant group leaders so we can get an idea of space needed at meeting points that would be great. wink.gif

LJ

Shad0wblade
Post #59

well im goin up to the southside even tho i live on the gold coast, i dont wanna just rock up at broady smile.gif

S14a_On_Boost
Post #60

Pat i reacon the easiest place to go from would probably be Garden City or somewhere like that.............close to the highway so we don't all get split up and it's large enough to accomodate a lot of cars

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #61

Rhys: im thinking the spot would be somewhere that the Northside and Westside groups could also arrive at... then we travel as one huge convoy. If we meet too far north, it forces the Westside people to "backtrack"... also shopping centre carparks may be a no-no due to many people shopping that time of year. wink.gif
ive been on the scout looking for a decent spot.. i have a few in mind. smile.gif ill make a final decision soon.

70YMR
Post #62

I'll try to b there, will try and round up gang, "Quattrotech Racing", also.

Hopefully my car will b back in action! wink.gif

caw23
Post #63

Sound Like a Great Idea..Count me In laugh.gif

stringa
Post #64

i'll be there, champion idea this shame my car wont win anything though sad.gif

QUOTE (Silvia_Xtreme @ Oct 17 2004, 09:15 PM)
Rhys: im thinking the spot would be somewhere that the Northside and Westside groups could also arrive at... then we travel as one huge convoy. If we meet too far north, it forces the Westside people to "backtrack"... also shopping centre carparks may be a no-no due to many people shopping that time of year. wink.gif
ive been on the scout looking for a decent spot.. i have a few in mind. smile.gif ill make a final decision soon.

Your best bet for a meeting spot would be on a football/soccer field of some sort.

But it can present 2 problems:

1. Getting permission to use the grounds

2. You will get the people with small penises spinning the wheels on the grass

Just a thought

QUOTE (Silvia_Xtreme @ Oct 15 2004, 12:03 PM)
Id love a rough guestimate on how many Southsiders are planning to attend.. (not westies.. thats Leisa's department. smile.gif ).
so i can try to find a large enough carpark to accommodate...

Put me down for one car... for now. Ill be there for sure

mazdaguy01
Post #67

I dont know if uni security would like it Griffiths Nathan campus has an awseome ring road with stacks of parking and its just a hop of the m1 so no to bad for north siders etc. The uni may even get in behined this if you ask. Or the other optin is the massive car park at Qe2 stadium still close to the m1. Just somethoughts

VS Style
Post #68

smile.gif smile.gif Rick id you want me to help or not ?????
I got a ute so can help where needed if you like

Post #69

I will put a link on my site to this. Will try to get some of the laser guys down there for the good cause.

Well Done smile.gif

QUOTE (king of the concrete jungle @ Oct 15 2004, 11:02 AM)
IF ANYONE WOULD HAVE ACCESS TO A SANTA SUIT AND LIKE TO BE SANTA FOR THE DAY HANDING OUT LOLLIES TO CHILDREN THAT ATTEND PLEASE CONTACT ME

If anyone also has contacts to a confectionary company please also feel free to contact me smile.gif

Did you know that you have to have one of those blue cards that says you are fit to work with children, just to be a Santa!?!?!? Might pose a slight problem here. Whoever does it might have to organise getting one

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 12
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x