Harrys/munchies Cruise This Friday Night  

Page 2 of 4
Jump to page
DeadSled
Post #36

Just got home then, was a pretty fun cruise. Only downside was my uni joints took a dump as i pulled out of the servo, so had to drive from Shailer Park to Springwood, then to Harrys Diner on the northside.. then to Acacia Ridge and back to Shailer Park with the whole car vibrating the whole time. What a fuckin pain in the ass.

Definately have to do it again sometime.

NJL
Post #37

A good night, Good to meet everyone, sorry I didn't say goodbye Greendatto smile.gif It was good to meet you and your lady.

Thank you very much to the guides Deadsled and 74QEE! Good to meet you both.

Look forward to doing it again sometime

ivegotafkngreendatto
Post #38

QUOTE (NJL @ Oct 30 2009, 10:54 PM) *
A good night, Good to meet everyone, sorry I didn't say goodbye Greendatto smile.gif It was good to meet you and your lady.

Thank you very much to the guides Deadsled and 74QEE! Good to meet you both.

Look forward to doing it again sometime

yea man had a good night too
waaaaaay different crowd to which we used to hang with, and thats a good thing lol
sorry for stealing the ss spotlight bro tongue.gif
haha all i heard the whole night was awwwww GREEEN DATTTOOO or nawww thats cute........... sad.gif
will defnatly need to get a heap more oldschoolers off boost to come next time

DeadSled
Post #39

No worries Nathan, was a pleasure to show you guys around our local spots.

I remember when i was turning into munchies i overheard someone say "Check out that green datto ute!".. sleep.gif haha. Can't go wrong with that 2cyl engine eh Glynn tongue.gif

ivegotafkngreendatto
Post #40

QUOTE (DeadSled @ Oct 31 2009, 11:14 AM) *
No worries Nathan, was a pleasure to show you guys around our local spots.

I remember when i was turning into munchies i overheard someone say "Check out that green datto ute!".. sleep.gif haha. Can't go wrong with that 2cyl engine eh Glynn tongue.gif

ahahahahhahahaa
kermit green + datsun + one muffler = pure sex ya'll know it haha
il race ya with my 2cyclinders see who wins............................after ya run outta petrol ahhaha

DeadSled
Post #41

Hahaha. Don't worry, i'll be the first to admit a 202 is a gutless sack of shit motor.

ivegotafkngreendatto
Post #42

QUOTE (DeadSled @ Oct 31 2009, 12:09 PM) *
Hahaha. Don't worry, i'll be the first to admit a 202 is a gutless sack of shit motor.

bahahhahaha
least his honest

DeadSled
Post #43

Haha. Everyone knows it.

Hey, pm me your msn / myspace.

JCG
Post #44

Might try and meet up with you next time you do this run, we saw you all come in to munchies when we were doing some tailgate sitting. Looked like a good group.

Nate_138
Post #45

Will be there as soon as the car is mobile!

ivegotafkngreendatto
Post #46

QUOTE (JCG @ Oct 31 2009, 05:36 PM) *
Might try and meet up with you next time you do this run, we saw you all come in to munchies when we were doing some tailgate sitting. Looked like a good group.

defnatly come its all good until 74qee decides hes speed racer tongue.gif starts running orange lights haha

Nate_138
Post #47

haha jayden wouldnt do that ! dont drive beside him hell try drag u everytime!

racerphill
Post #48

Will be out cruising with you guys soon too!
...although Betty might have make way for a new project soon, dunno.gif but either way I'll have an old Holden to cruise in.
Phill

74QEE
Post #49

nathan your just jelous you dont have 202 ci of pure muscle!!!!!

was a great cruise guys.sorry for late respense i havnt been able to get near a computer til now

we will all have to do it again soon.but the datto has to stay home because no one looks at our cars hahahah

just fucking with ya glynn i also share love for the dattos

NJL
Post #50

QUOTE (74QEE @ Nov 2 2009, 10:14 AM) *

It's true tears.gif

ivegotafkngreendatto
Post #51

was a great cruise guys.sorry for late respense i havnt been able to get near a computer til now

we will all have to do it again soon.but the datto has to stay home because no one looks at our cars hahahah

Hahhahahha paint yours Kermit green + remove all mufflers then youl defnatly get all the attention,cop attention that is , I didn't win that banged up 1200 either aye, now we r thinking something van wise Aka Suzuki carry lol

74QEE
Post #52

i actually saw that 1200 yesterday.he lives next door to my mate.it is soooo fucked!!!i reckon the rear subframe would be bent as well as the tray floor fucked.too much work.hey you should post up those pics you took on friday!!

74QEE
Post #53

QUOTE (NJL @ Nov 2 2009, 10:45 AM) *
It's true tears.gif

haha nah not you nathan.the other nathan haha.nate_138.but seriously have you ever considered putting one in the camaro??

NJL
Post #54

Hahaha it might help with the fuel economy tongue.gif

Nate_138
Post #55

i have a 202..... u need a manual mate lol

74QEE
Post #56

ive got a manulised auto in the ute. L for line lock.S is for skid and D is for drag

ivegotafkngreendatto
Post #57

Hahhahahha paint yours Kermit green + remove all mufflers then youl defnatly get all the attention,cop attention that is , I didn't win that banged up 1200 either aye, now we r thinking something van wise Aka Suzuki carry lol

74QEE
Post #58

hahah those things are awesome.post up the pics you took on friday nite man

ivegotafkngreendatto
Post #59

QUOTE (74QEE @ Nov 3 2009, 04:42 PM) *
hahah those things are awesome.post up the pics you took on friday nite man

will get them up as soon as my camera stops being a jerk and when ive got my own internet ( currently stealing the neighbours piss week wifi)

clutch-monkey
Post #60

question, guys - is harry's on every friday? looking for something to bring the triumph to tonight.

lil_bobby_260
Post #61

I recommend getting to harrys early, or AVOIDING harrys altogether cos it is pretty poor nowadays, and getting to munchies earlier, say 6.30pm or so. Harrys doesnt really do much nowadays, not compared to munchies mate.

clutch-monkey
Post #62

cheers, i might plan to get to harry's for a bite to eat and just head straight to munchies then.

PIG208
Post #63

saw your Q up there lastnight, lookin good mate.

clutch-monkey
Post #64

had a good time at munchies, ate at harry's first lol that was also pretty cruisy. got mobbed about the triumph though haha

HSV
Post #65

Should have rego on the GTS this week so might come up this Fri, if no will be following Fri.

ivegotafkngreendatto
Post #66

QUOTE (HSV @ Jan 10 2010, 08:20 PM) *
Should have rego on the GTS this week so might come up this Fri, if no will be following Fri.

we shoudl get another big cruise of boostlosers heading down again yeah?

74QEE
Post #67

no datsuns aloud haha

ivegotafkngreendatto
Post #68

haa jeaaaaaalooooussssyyyyyyy it doesnt make fucked noises now,, apart from the air filter randomly falling off....................

NJL
Post #69

Will see how i'm going, but might be down! So long as 74QEE doesn't get me lost tongue.gif

HSV
Post #70

Sounds good.

I won't be out till 29th at this stage, 22nd is the ODI @ The Gabba, so will be far too inebriated to be there lol.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 4
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x